[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to smell good? Perfume thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1468595960447.png (403KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
1468595960447.png
403KB, 660x660px
How do some men smell good?
I'm not talking about basic hygiene, I'm talking about that subtle fragrance that follows some chic people
Sometime I walk in the street and I cross path with a sandnigger who smells very good, and it makes me feel very dirty
I tried deodorant, but it doesn't stick for very long, do they wear perfume?
Which type of perfume should I get that isn't too faggy?
Any tips on how to apply it?
Do those kind of people apply it regularly or does it kinda sticks for the whole day? I'm afraid of smelling like a girl
>>
>>18595253
You don't deserve to smell good. Stay smelling bad so people will know immediately what a racist piece of crap you are.
>>
>>18595253
It's Cologne my dude; it's best you explore it yourself
>>
dont fucking buy cheap perfume, go to a fucking normal store in your area with expensive perfum - get one, if no money buy cheaper but not fake;
next step - shower every morning; apply deodorant; apply perfume
if perfume not strong or cheap and doesnt last long apply every 4-5 hours
apply to both sides of neck area, time chest, time wrists.
>>
>>18595263
Sup tumblr
>>18595279
Do you wear any?
>>18595268
Jesus Christ is that shit is expensive
>>
>>18595253
>I tried deodorant, but it doesn't stick for very long, do they wear perfume?
Of course they wear fragrance. Deodorant is only to block sweats and unpleasant body odor.

>Which type of perfume should I get that isn't too faggy?
No fragrance that too faggy or too girly, even floral perfume will smell good on you if your own body odor supports it
"manly" perfume like sandalwood, musk, cloves, you name it won't be good on you if they don't compliment your own natural odor.
The main key when dealing with fragrance is its compatibility with your body smell, other important key is the weather in your place. It'll involve lots of trial and error.

>Any tips on how to apply it?
Apply a little on your neck, heart, stomach, and forearms, basically any warm spots on your body.

>Do those kind of people apply it regularly or does it kinda sticks for the whole day? I'm afraid of smelling like a girl
If you get a good one, it'll sticks for the whole day, about 5-8 hours. If you got a dilluted cheap one you'll have to reapply it after few hours.

You'll have better luck on /fa/ since they have fragrance general there, might need to check there if you seriously want to know deeper.
>>
Related Question - I've heard women tend to like the smell of old spice deodorant. Is this true?
Personally I think it smells like old men, but I've heard plenty of young women say they love the smell.
>>
>>18595375
using logic, we conclude that young women like old men
qed
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.