[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf says she wants to go a level higher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1500895115302.jpg (62KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1500895115302.jpg
62KB, 719x719px
Ive been dating this girl for about 3 months now and all weve ever done really is kiss, hug, akd hild hands. 2 days ago she told me that she was ready to go one step hgher and to "spice things up." But nothing like sex or anything.

So what kind of stuff should i do thats one or two steps above basic lovey stuff?
>>
make out, finger her, eat her out if she looks like she wants more
>>
Give her a full body massage and maybe she'll jack you off.
>>
>>18595346
Than you for the advice, the makingnout sounds good, but im looking for something a few steps below fingering and eating out. Something still soft, but a little sexy and exciting. Thank you though.
>>
>>18595364
Thank you!
>>
>>18595251
Threesome with her ex
>>
>>18595251
Kissing then making out then fondling above the clothes then under the clothes then oral or straight to sex.
This is the normal levels of intimacy.
>>
>>18595422
Yeah, the kind where OP sits in the corner and cheers on his GF and her ex.
>>
YOU CANNOT READ HER MIND. ASK HER WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO. IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE CONTENT OF HER MIND THEN YOU CAN ONLY DO THINGS AT RANDOM WHICH CAN RANDOMLY HURT HER. SO ASK HER WHAT SEXY STUFF SHE WANTS TO DO, AND ASK HER AGAIN UNTIL SHE ANSWERS. FUCK.
>>
>>18595675
It took them 3 moths to go beyond kissing... dat bitch is definutely shy and she wont tell him "lick my pussy", she will be like "ikd, do what u want"

OP just start with making out, gently and slowly move your hand towords pussy, if he stops you - go for boobies, if not - gently finger her, if she likes it proceed with more intensity. U might get chance to fuck her if u do a good job at fingering
>>
>>18595660
My thought exactly
>>
>>18595700
I'm leaning toward it is OP that has no clue and this girl has become frustrated and needs him to step up.
>>
>>18595700
OP here, she is very shy and i had to borderline interrogate her to tell me that she wanted more. Im not saying that we dont talk about this stuff, thats how i found out in the first place. But WHAT exactly to do is what i dont know bc im inexperienced.
>>
>>18595675
I did talk to her, thats how she told me that she wanted something more. I asked her what she wanted and it took me 10 minutes just for her to say "make out." And everyone knows that. Im looking for creativity
>>
>>18595948
If that's the only answer you got from her then you still haven't talked enough. Please don't take it bad. I don't want to look down on your efforts, my friend. It's great that you talked about it and it's great that she managed to briefly overcome her shyness and provide an answer. However you still haven't received a full answer. I would recommend following her first answer, making out, then asking her if she's satisfied or if she wants to take it further that day. You can provide various suggestions on what you can try together, like fondling or petting or dry humping or dirty talking, if it helps her get an idea of how far she's willing to go, but she needs to talk. Tell her everything that you're willing to do, show her that you're fine with taking initiative and making the first move, as long as she provides information on how far she's willing to go. Because you love her but you can't read her mind.
>>
>>18596207
Okay, thanks anon :-)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.