[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help understand if this girl likes me or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Last week I went clubbing with this girl I like and some other friends and we ended up kissing, hugging, holding hands and talking a lot however no sex. I'm interested in having a relationship with her but whenever I message her she takes ages to reply. She blames it on the fact that she dislikes Facebook (I message her on messenger) so she never goes on it but I feel like she doesn't like me. Is there anyway to find out without straightforwardly asking her? I feel it's too soon to ask her now...

I've missed out a lot so feel free to ask questions if you want.
>>
Go clubbing with her again then? Maybe she just doesn't like messaging.
>>
>>18595228
>Is there anyway to find out without straightforwardly asking her?
Yeah, look at her actions objectively. If you have ever been really liked by a woman or known someone who has you know they would go to the ends of the earth to talk to a man they're interested in. Do you think she would "dislike Facebook" if Brad Pitt was messaging her? As far as what happened when you went clubbing, it was probably the alcohol man and didn't mean much if anything.
>>
>>18595239

Not true exactly, she could just see him as a very good friend and that could also be a reason why she might talk to him or want to talk to him alot, doesn't mean she is attracted to him
>>
>>18595236
I did ask for her to go out Saturday but she said she's going to her mates so she can't, might try for next weekend.

>>18595239
I am worried that it might just be the alcohol but I'm not fully convinced because she didn't drink too heavily like she seemed aware of what she was doing but just had a bit of a care free attitude towards it. She also put into a group chat (impersonating as me on my phone) that I loved her as a joke between us which she messaged me about the next day which makes me believe she doesn't entirely regret it all.
>>
Girls in general when being confronted in straightforward fashion tend to back out and will leave you with no answer or worse it'll shift their opinion towards rejection despite them liking you.
You've to be aggressive with your action, but cut the straightforward words like asking, telling/ talking with girls.

From what you've said it seems that she likes you enough, but don't see it yet to become more intimate with you. It could be a mix of alochol and euphoria feels in clubbing that made her do that.
If anything you've missed out your chance by not escalating to sex in that moment. Should you want to try again, go clubbing with her again and try to score. Her reactions would be the answer you want to know.
>>
>>18595239
>le bradd pitt amarite
cmon
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.