[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: DCjtzAbXgAA4PCT.jpg (107KB, 1184x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DCjtzAbXgAA4PCT.jpg
107KB, 1184x1200px
hey /adv/ i want to make some extra money. whats some good criminal enterprise to get into for making extra money on the side?
>>
prostitution

if you choose it, it's a victimless crime and makes money fast. most money-making crimes take money from someone, which isn't nice. you can justify it by stealing from a large corporation, which i ethically think is not a big deal, but they have security and WILL prosecute
>>
>>18595060
im a guy so i dont want to be fucking old chicks or taking it up the ass and getting the germ.
>>
>>18595056
selling drugs, it's even better if you don't do them yourself and only buy/sell. buy some pills from a poor person with a perception and sell them for a higher price. buy some weed and plant the seeds etc
>>
>>18595065
prescription I mean. or you could try to get some yourself depending on how well you can fake anxiety for Xanax. painkillers are probably more accessible though
>>
>>18595065
Thats a pretty sweet idea. so besides being shot or stabbed by them if i just take their drugs can they go to the police? like say they're a heroin dealer or something scummy like that
>>
>>18595056
Just gonna say that if you have to ask about how to commit crime in fucking /adv/ you probably don't have what it takes
>>
>>18595070
whats it take to commit an actual crime
>>
>>18595073
a brain
>>
>>18595231
nice nonaswer. dont insult me just give me actual advice. i want money.
>>
>>18595068
if it's shit like heroin nah they can't do anything about it but most heroin addicts would probably legitimately kill you if you just took it. the idea is to buy and sell it for higher. I've never met anyone that does or deals heroin so I'm not quite sure. I think weed would be easier and you also get a little gardening hobby too
>>
Grow magic mushrooms my dude, much easier and faster than marajuano though its harder to sell but if you do it correctly you can get a lot of profit
>>
>>18595056
Crypto

I made more than 12.000$ fucking around
It took me 6 months though
>>
>>18596027
Where do you start with Crypto? It sounds interesting.
>>
>>18596072
If you are willing to put time start at biz to get the gist of it

Btw I did it all with ET and the little ants
Bitcoin also

That's all I can say, now I'm out
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.