[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin Practicing Sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1499578640935.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499578640935.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>Male
>21
I have reached the age of 21 without ever having been closely intimate with a girl.
I don't even know how I got here without being into vidya/anti-social/ugly.

I have reached a point where i am very worried, that the lack of experience will be a primary turn-off when I end up getting a GF. In addition I have a small dick (~4.5inch) so there is nothing to gloss over the lack of experience with.

>Is there anything I can do to 'practice' certain skills to not completely let her down?
>Even hide/compensate for the lack of experience.
>>
>>18595013
Don't over think it or worry about it too much. It's hardwired into you and as long as you don't finish instantly you won't be a let down for her.

My only advice would be to start with kissing/fingering etc until she seems to be really into it. If you try to insert right away she probably won't get as much out of it and you'll probably finish before she's even getting warmed up.
>>
>>18595013
take your time, wait for her to be really into it to start imitating a jackhammer or what have you
>>
>>18595035
It is less about cuddling itself. I'll probably spend more time foreplaying anyway.

It's more about my performance itself. At my age girls probably expect a minimum time/angle exp. Etc. Also i tend to be more interested in slightly older chicks (+2-3 years than me) making the thing worse.

Is it better to >>18595040 just wing it? Or be transparent about being a virgin before going down?
>>
>>18595048
your best answer? "it's been a little while"
explains whatever clumsiness may occur, but doesn't put pressure on the girl that she's your first
>>
>>18595051
So say openly before that 'it has been a while'?

When it comes to technique and training, are there no viable options? Like training edging or something?
>>
>>18595059
technique and training? don't overthink it, overanalyzing will be your worst enemy here.
Just 3 words, "gentle, but firm". And yes i did take that from a movie but yes it works.
>>
>>18595048
Talk to her about what she likes. My last gf liked being on top, but I wouldn't have just been able to intuit that.

I wouldn't tell them you're a virgin. You shouldn't lie to your girl but don't volunteer that either. Just be confident that your body will know what to do in the heat of the moment. Most of the things you want to do, she wants you to do. It's human nature
>>
>>18595051
>>18595069
I am getting mixed opinions here on whether or not i should comment on it 'having been a while' or just keeping my mouth shut?
Is asking her before hand what she likes, not a bit awkwardly like a waiter?

Shouldn't be lack of experience a blatantly obvious thing?
>>
>>18595088
If she asks you can say it's been a while, but if she doesn't ask, I wouldn't say anything about being a virgin. It's like your doctor telling you it's his first surgery, he may be an excellent surgeon but you may have concerns now. If he says he's just out of med school, it sounds better.

I don't think lack of experience matters if you focus enough on foreplay. My 2nd time having sex the girl told me I was the best she ever had and we stayed together another 3 yrs after that. My 1st time was awkward but only because we were drunk. All I learned from 1st to 2nd was not to be drunk.
>>
>>18595100
Makes sense.
>not be drunk
Wouldn't it be somewhat useful to be on smth, just to keep the nervousness down? Smoking a Jay with her, to ease the mind a bit.
>>
>>18595126
Maybe, that depends more on you. Being nervous was good for me, it made it so that I didn't finish and could last as long as we wanted. I used to smoke a lot of weed, but I've never had sex high so I'm not sure, maybe it could. Alcohol definitely doesn't help though.
>>
>>18595138
It also about being that slightest bit intoxicated.
If both of you are (slightly) high I may also excuse some sub-average performance.
Also being high is fun anyway you turn in.
>>
Practice with prostitutes until you get the hang of sex.
>>
>>18595013
there are plenty of non virgins who suck at sex, if you dont go full sperg no one will notice and simply take it as a "we still have to find our rythm" which is also a reality
>>
dont worry im a 21 year old virgin too, looking forward to arranged marriage (that is if i dont get a mate by love marriage). what im saying is you are worrying too much.

arranged marriage= learn to love
love marriage= love to learn
>>
>>18595237
>looking forward to arranged marriage
are you from a first world country? how do you arrange a marriage without getting scammed by some russian gold digger?
>>
>>18595237
That may be true for you.
We who do not rely on arranged marriages, have to compete in the open market for mates.

In that sense you have to have an edge in any way you can. Especially when it comes to sex and the satisfaction of the woman (which is not as important in eastern cultures for example).

But that is beside the point.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.