[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling fatigued all the time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: latest.jpg (9KB, 165x163px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
9KB, 165x163px
Hi /adv/,

I seem to have problem with colon or intestines or something where I react quite badly to a lot of different types of food, it's very annoying. I haven't been able to eat that much recently and I've been feeling quite fatigued, I don't really have the energy/motivation to do things.

I'm not really looking for medical advice, I've been to a doctor and had some tests and am awaiting the results, rather I would just like to know if there is anyone else that has a condition like this and if so how you deal with it. I really love mountain biking and recently I haven't had any energy for it, and anyway I start to feel sick if I breathe heavily for a while.

I really, really, don't want to just become a victim of this, to sit inside all the time and have my life dictated by it...
>>
This just sounds like a situation where you'll need to watch what you eat but can otherwise live life normally. Wait until the test results come back and see what happens
>>
>>18594950
My gut feels like it's in a state of constant inflammation, by avoiding foods that I react strongly to I can at least have more consistency in my energy levels but I still don't really feel good. There is some history of problems like this in my family and they are not really curable...

I will of course see what happens with the test results and take care of my diet as much as I can, but I am just wondering how people deal with this type of thing if it's a chronic condition.

I'm not in pain (usually) and I can work and generally live my life, I just feel like shit most of the time while I'm doing it.
>>
Try fasting for a day or two to reset
And eat non inflammatory fruits
Avoid processed sugars, fast foods, proceseed carbs
>>
>>18594967
>Avoid processed sugars, fast foods, proceseed carbs
I have already cut out
-all grains, excluding rice which seems to be ok
-dairy
-red meat, mostly, I have a little sometimes

There actually isn't that much more I can cut out. I'm basically down to rice, fruit and vegetables, fish, eggs, and sometimes soy milk
>>
>>18594945

You could try B12 pills, trouble is they'll make you hungry as a horse which will probably make you mad if you can't eat anything.
>>
>>18594980
What effect does it have? I read that a lot of people with gut problems are deficient in it. I already take a multivitamin which has 2.5μg of b12
>>
>>18594975
Just hang tight for the results. There's plenty of reasons that cause fatigue
>>
>>18594945
try l-methyfolate

i have the same issues as you and my fatigue/gut problems are caused by a genetic MTHFR mutation. i eat small amounts of food in moderation to help.

i have chronic fatigue, depression, anxiety, and IBS from the mutation so maybe you have some of that going on. the l-methylfolate works really well if that's the case.

also avoid fast foods. i often drink kombucha as well and it helps my body detoxify because otherwise it can't
>>
>>18595003
Thanks, I'll try it

How is your life generally? I guess it affects you a lot. I've also had a lot of problems with depression, anxiety, lack of concentration although the depression at least seems to have gotten better since I started being careful with my diet. Also how did you discover that you have a genetic mutation? Sounds like your doctor is pretty sharp
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.