[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Substituting other liquids for water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1501857664317.png (363KB, 457x695px) Image search: [Google]
1501857664317.png
363KB, 457x695px
I'm not too sure where to ask this, but I've had this habit of always replacing water with any other form of beverage, namely milk, so I wanna know just how bad this habit is.
I developed this when I was young and have retained it now at 21. I cannot stand the taste of water, and I don't know why. I drink about 1 bottle of water every one or two weeks regardless of whether or not I exercise lightly or heavily within that time. Right now I sit at around 120lbs and don't appear to be be gaining any weight.
I'm sure I'm hurting my body, and I really want to know just how much damage I may be causing.
>>
>>18594869
What does the water bottle label say for ingredients? Sometimes they add baking soda to the bottled water and it gives it kind of a sweaty asscheek flavor.
>>
>>18594869
That's fucking disgusting
>>
Are you american? Apparently many of you have problems adapting to water after lots of soft drinks and flavoured milk in early life, from what i got from /ck/...you should try different waters until you find the one disgusting you the less and force yourself to drink it until you like it, now you are young so your body can handle a beating but you have not so long as you think to change your habits
>>
Look into a reverse osmosis system
>>
>>18594870
>>18594876
I've always seen all water as the same with the exception of tap water or shower water as those are the two that I drink the most. As far as adding stuff like baking soda, that's a definite no.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.