[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, you guys, if I sent these pics to a girl because her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Honestly, you guys, if I sent these pics to a girl because her account was liking them and I wanted to bring it to her attention, how screwed am I? She's already called me a pervert and blocked me.
>>
>>
>>18594829
Why the fuck would you do that? Do you have autism?
>>
>>18594832
Idk. I wanted her to know because it might be embarassing for her. She's my friend.
>>
>>
>>18594833
You're definitely going to look like a weirdo. I would quit using social media if I were you.
>>
Send her a screenshot of her account sending you the spam instead of the spam itself
>>
>>18594829
Stop any and all communication with her, preferably delete your social media account as well
>>
File: sss.png (278KB, 499x521px) Image search: [Google]
sss.png
278KB, 499x521px
>>18594880
Yes. That's what these pics are. I cropped out her name.
>>
>>18594833
>>18594829

>She's my friend.
>She's already called me a pervert and blocked me.

Probably best just to leave her alone and move on
>>
>>18594949
Nevermind the friendship, can she sue me for this?

Any lawyers here?
>>
I remember you posted about this months ago.

Let her go, man. it's over.
>>
>>18594829
What did you do? Just send them with no context? Or did you start with "Hey I just wanted to let you know your fb might be hacked cause youve been liking some weird sex shit"

What you should have done is only sent a pic or two if she asks what you meant
>>
>>18595281
>Or did you start with "Hey I just wanted to let you know your fb might be hacked cause youve been liking some weird sex shit"

This one. Yes, she asked what I meant, then I sent the ss.
>>
>>18595284
Different fag.. Ok, you were very vageue, now that i understand the story and went back through and re read and saw the types of things "she" was liking, then i dont think you did anything wrong.

I think maybe you explained to her as vaguely as you explained to.us the issue, then slapped her with one of these photos and freaked her out.

Like..

"Hey youve been liking weird shit."
"Like what?"
"*vagina pic*"

Yknow, along those lines. Thatll freak her out for sure.

Anyway you totally fucked up, no she cant sue, best you move on, and finally, maybe othersll point it out and if that happens shell realise thats what you were doing. Or you were first, so shell assume you did it. In which case she is not your friend. She is a retard.
>>
>>18595295
Whew. Yeah, thanks.

I guess I can just show the ss with her name on it.
>>
>>18595318
Wait, you didn't before?
>>
>>18595436
I did. I mean, just in case she decides to start something, I can just show the pics with her name on it.
>>
File: IMG_3141.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3141.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>18594831
>>18594833

>Raja
>Sujeet
>randomly sending creepy sexual stuff to girls over social media

Never change, indians.
>>
>>18595495
You got this from /int/ or /g/? I started a thread about India on /g/ and linked a bunch of videos including this one.
>>
>>18595545

Neither, ive never even browsed those boards more than a cursory glance. I was having a conversation with a friend about some news article from her hometown that involved tourists shitting on the local beach because the nearest public restrooms were 20 minutes away. I needed a indian shitting beach meme so i typed "indian shitting beach" into google and bam - poo in loo memes galore.

4chan isnt as insulated and outcast from the rest of the internet as it used to be desu. Shits changed.
>>
>>18595560
I see, I see. Indians are fucking disgusting though.
>>
You keep creating this thread over and over again. Why don't you finally tell us the truth of what actually happened?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.