[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else ever think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6967.jpg (95KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6967.jpg
95KB, 540x960px
>go to friends house, he's 25, getting married to feminist body positive landwhale, still collects Action figures and have them on his wedding registry
>other friend, NEET for 4 years, sits in his moms basement with 5 cats who piss and shit everywhere with his heroin addict sister, all he cares about is halo and anime.

It's like god damn, I might still slightly be a nerd, but when do we really just grow up and ditch all these stupid toys?

Am I wrong here? Pic unrelated
>>
File: IMG_7343.jpg (765KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7343.jpg
765KB, 1080x1349px
Maybe I'm just weird now, maybe I've seen too much fucked up shit, or done too many drugs, but I could give a fuck now about these lame possessions and a lot of old friends seem to be obsessed with it. I want to see more.
>>
You're not wrong no, although I naturally lost interest in all of that near my junior year of high school. I occasionally read manga now but I don't have any merch of anything like that
I've noticed that people now have a hard time letting things go (see all the grown men carrying Nintendo switches)
>>
>>18594807
>but when do we really just grow up and ditch all these stupid toys?
There's no reason to anymore.
>>
>>18594807
Ditch those friends they are losers
Go do something fun with your life
Make new friends who aren't losers
Do something fun with them
Don't look back
Look at that you are now starting your path to becoming a well adjusted human being in society.
Seriously though op I'm happy you realize how disgusting they have become. They aren't your friends anymore. You've changed and they hav changed so much and you don't align anymore and you realize that.

Good luck and do you best to cut shit out of your life
>>
>>18594834
Man I'm best man at this dudes wedding and feel so disconnected from it all, I don't care about what 95% of what he talks about these days
>>
>>18594841
It's fucked up, it feels so wrong, and I remember an early girlfriend predicting how we would all be at this exact point in our lives and she was spot on, and it freaks me out hardcore.
>>
Last thing I'll post about this. This is the age I always pictured myself driving fast cars and with beautiful women but instead I'm in a shitload of debt and my friends are gay losers for the most part. Interested in shit I stopped caring about when I graduated highschool 7 years ago.
>>
>>18594859
You all sound like gay losers desu
>>
>>18594852
Starting to feel that shit too. Loved video games and anime. seems kind of uninteresting now. not so bad though. found other interests.
>>
>>18594859
Make new friends faggot
They are dragging you down
Seriously you're being a pussy now because you're afraid to be alone.
It's better to be alone than with the wrong people.
I feel fucking miserable when I get invited to go out and can't find anyone to connect to yet everyone around me is having a good time.
> in b4 autist
No sometimes you're just in the wrong crowd and need to find other people. Sometimes old friendships die. It happens. Learn from them and reflect on it but don't stay with it if it's something this negative in your life.

Seriously grow a pair of balls and tell them how you feel.
" your wife is disgusting, your life style is disgusting , and you are disgusting"

Or don't. Have the same shitty friends with the same shitty life. Change is hard. Continue to be a loser because that is easy and safe and it's what you've known all your life.
Come on man. You're here because you know something is wrong. Take the steps to fix it. Even if they are hard.
If you need advice at another point you have /adv/ and /fit/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.