[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what r girls? :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Shibas15.jpg (59KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
Shibas15.jpg
59KB, 800x534px
I need advice on a relationship thingy I'm really confused on what I'm doing wrong.

it is pretty long story please help me :(

>Junior year of high school
>super depressed usual high school kid
>meets this great girl, Jenna
>Jenna and I quickly became intimate to the point we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together
>after about a few months of dating my parents forced us apart because of school

>a few months pass
>now December, senior year
>really depressed on the verge of suicide
>we get back in contact, this time we really want to make it work
>she lives 50 miles away now in college
>she was kicked out of her foster parents house after high school

here is where it gets... weird and even i knew this.

>she said shes in a fake relationship with her roommate so she could keep a room
>she gets into fights with the roommate all the time so i believed she wasn't dicking me
>skype every few days
>i get the balls to ask her out to my party
>she accepts but doesn't show
>sad.jpg

>few days pass
>suddenly she responds saying she got in a fight with her roommate and is on the verge of being kicked out
>after this she basically goes dark on me
>no more skype, less frequent texts
>texts are almost once every two days (she said because work is busy)

months pass like this until i graduate

>I really want to commit my time and effort into this relationship
>plan a date in LA
>drive 50+ miles
>at the meeting spot
>nothing
>two hours pass
>she texts she slept in
>we meet up and I'm super angry and tired
>that was probably the best day I've had in my life I am now happy
>we promise to talk more and skype more often when there is time

two days pass after the meet

>back to the usual...
>I invite her to my nephews birthday
>she responds busy but for a different date
>attempt to correct her
>she ignores and responds with a Facebook post
>the Facebook post has a rude comment toward Asian people eating dogs
>offendedgirl.jpg
>this is funny to me because its... a joke.
>>
>she is still triggered by this meme
>she gets mad and calls me a person who would support racists
>now I'm sad
>depression kicking back in... faster this time
>i go full beta trying not to lose the one person keeping me alive
>im sorry i didnt mean to be racist :(
>she accepts my apology

but...
i fucked up

>i got mad when she said
"It wasn't racist to me, it was racist and wrong. If somebody said the same about and minority, I wouldn't like it"
>im white
>not a minority therefore she would be okay
>i argued back and now she wont respond...
>im afraid if i leave this girl im going to die
>im also afraid that if i don't leave her ill probably suffer more.

WHAT DO I DO?
>>
heres the thing m8, you need medicine. Medicine tastes bitter but it makes you feel better when it finally kicks in.

You have to learn to live without her before you even have a chance to live with her

I am nearing 25 , I barely know shit, but i tell you this with certainty. Youre not afraid of losing her, youre afraid of losing yourself and the life you have pictured for yourself and you will never be able to be good with someone else until you believe, KNOW, that you can be okay by yourself.

Get better man. Get your mind right. Re enter her life when you have options. Then it will be YOUR choice.
>>
>>18594773

Leave her

I'm not even going to cite why OP she isn't worth the time.
Trust me I know girls can be so much fun sometimes and you can emotionally be so attached that it hurts to breathe without someone.
That's why you need to get her out of your life.
Block her
Delete her number
Never look back
I'm really sorry bro but look for another girl. I've had a really similar situation and it ate me for 8 months after we broke things off. It changed me personally permanently. I don't want you to suffer how I have. Leave. Don't look back. Look for a new girl and happiness will come.
>>
File: tumblr_lhszy0xP4Y1qdl3gj.png (237KB, 426x271px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lhszy0xP4Y1qdl3gj.png
237KB, 426x271px
>>18594814
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.