[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need job help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1500060194123.jpg (7KB, 249x200px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500060194123.jpg
7KB, 249x200px
So for the past like two years I've been trying to get a job near where I live. And I fucked up pretty hard... Early on in my job search I was offered not one but two jobs, one at a Chick-fil-A and on at some sub place. I turned them both down because I was sixteen at the time and for some reason was dumb enough to think I could do better than fast food. Ever since then, every single application I've made has been met with failure and I'm getting close to just giving up.

I'd like to think I do decently well in interviews and whatnot, I can talk to peoole easily and most of the people I talk to generally like me. But I just look so unimpressive on paper. I've only worked one other job at an ice cream place for little under a year and that's about it, I never even learned register. Plus I think my old manager might be talking shit about me to these places (we didn't see eye to eye politically and I could tell she didn't like me by how she acted and talked to me, plus she was constantly cutting my hours in favor of people who had been there longer and who she liked.)

Every place I've allowed to contact my previous employer, they've turned me down, the first two however offered me the job because and they didn't ask about my previous employment.

Here's my biggest issue, do I just not put down my ONLY work experience? Potentially making myself look even WORSE on paper (and also lie about my employment history) or do I tell them my history and risk my old manager trashing me.

I legit have no idea what to do and I need the money...

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.