[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't orgasm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Just got my virginity taken with a guy Im crazy about. Ww have the same fetishes too that ww played out when I came over and I stayed soaking wet and horny.

But i couldnt orgasm, no matter what. It all felt good and nothing went wrong. I feel so bad I couldn't orgasm from his dick in me. And its a good size.

What is wrong with me? Is this normal? I want to cum from his dick. This was just our first time so maybe it will get better somehow
>>
many many girls never cum from intercourse. try stimulating your clit or a position that hits your g spot.
>>
>>18594653
Details? what did he do exactly.
>>
>>18594653
I go down on my girl frequently until orgasm, especially in the beginning of our relationship, and now she gets off from my very average penis. Honestly I think women at first are trying too hard and unable to fully relax with a new guy, and a guy going down on a chick is the ultimate form of flattery and attraction. Have him eat the box for awhile, get used to where he needs to cause friction and how to penetrate, then the transition to the penis shouldn't be a guessing game.
>>
>>18594850
I rode him. He took my pussy and ass virginity. I actually enjoyed the anal more. When he played with my clit it was amazing. I squirmed and moaned the whole time but i just couldnt cum. Afterwards while i was sucking him off he fingered my clit good enough that i came. We're gonna try different positions next time.
>>
>>18594972
>Going down on a female
Beta cuck
>>
>>18595297
Try getting a vibrator to stim the clit during intercourse if all else fails. Don't feel bad, many girls don't orgasm the first time and when you're with a new partner it can take time as well. I know someone mentioned it, but a decent amount of women just can't orgasm from intercourse alone, so that's normal as well. Try to keep in a good headspace.
>>
>>18594653

Pretty sure this is normal. For girls learning what works and doesnt work in sex looks like a goddamn quest. I sympathize greatly.

Anyways yeah youre normal. A femanon would be better to listen to, but a male anon like me is best for this next part: Talk to the guy if youre gonna keep bangin him. Every woman is brand new every woman is completely different from the last, and he doesnt know what you liked or what felt good or what will get you off. You must tell him.
>>
>>18595297
You guys can't believe this bullshit. No virgin sucks, does anal and bust that cherry first session.
>>
>>18595347
I am also impressed. Specially because of anal. Just cleaning your ass for anal takes some experience. How old is OP?
>>
>>18595302
>not torturing your qtie until she begs you for your dick
Do you even orgasm dude?
>>
>>18595302
You couldn't have made it any more clear that you are a kissless virgin.
>>
>>18595302
nothing like touching a girl's clit with the tip of your nose
>>
>>18594653
This is going to sound weird, but you have to learn to orgasm.

Also, a lot of women don't relax enough to allow themselves to orgasm. They just never learn to let go and put themselves in the right headspace to orgasm. This is not a popular opinion, but a woman not having an orgasm is often as much on her as it is the guy she is with.
>>
>>18595355
It didn't happen anon. Its some guy and his fantasy and some of you are falling for it because the OP implies a female
>>
>>18595302
I have pity for whatever woman crosses paths with you

>implying you don't like to get your cock sucked

This is like divorces start even before marriage
>>
>>18595302
>Modern "men"
I dated a girl who was embarrassed about being eaten out because of fags like you, it was tsundere as fuck.
>>
File: 1499877020479.jpg (19KB, 325x347px) Image search: [Google]
1499877020479.jpg
19KB, 325x347px
>>18595457
>tfw my gf thinks women orgasms don't exist
How do I get her to believe?
>>
>>18595740
how about making her cum you useless cuck?
>>
>>18595347
>>18595355
Im 28. Super horny ftm 3 years passing. Cleaned my ass out, shaved. We had been discussing what we wanted to do which involved everything I mentioned and then some. We will try other things
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.