[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I help men to become MGTOW?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-07-25-19-16-30-.png (8KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-25-19-16-30-.png
8KB, 237x212px
How do I help men to become MGTOW?
>>
>>18594398

As someone who has no interest in your "movement," but has no interest in getting married or having kids either, just fucking don't. No one wants to hear you whine about women being some big fucking problem, especially when you're probably the kind of person that couldn't get a girl if he tried.

If you need a huge support group to convince yourself that women are the bad guys, you're not really going your own way, you're just scared.
>>
>>18594408
Not OP, but I thought MGTOW was just a term for what you plan to do
>>
I have also not wanted to date and be alone, maybe have a surrogate child but I didn't feel the need to wave a fucking flag about it. The only reason to do so is because of how mad people get about it: see the shitstorm that this thread will brew.
>>
>>18594412

Yeah, because individual plans involve websites like https://www.mgtow.com/ celebrating 25,000 members with fanfare. The whole thing has become something /r9k/ type guys are trying to push out of bitterness.
>>
Why would you want more """men""" to join a support group that centers around trying to get rid of a tradition they have the option of saying 'no to?
>>
MGTOW as in men doing what they want is fine.
mGTOW who have a blanket disdain for all women is retarded
>>
>>18594398
the fuck is this shit
>>
>>
>>18594398

The best thing you can do, is educate.

What they do with the information afterwards is up to them. Just don't let people walk blindly into situations with all the facts.

Spread awareness about common marriage law and palimony.
Push for example of men having their lives destroyed by the biased divorce court system, and the fact that in some cases, they ignored what the man actually earned and based the payments he had to make on his "earning potential" instead.

Don't go around harassing people who don't ask though. Just work towards awareness.
Post this information around online, stick up posters in men's bathrooms.

Make people aware of the risks so they can make their own choices, only more informed. Forcing your belief on people though, is not only contradictory to the entire idea of them going their own way, but it is dogmatic, and will most likely alienate people who might have otherwise found your arguments compelling.

It's not a movement that people need to join, but one that must raise awareness. Shit, if it helps just one person to take actions against a system that'd drive them to suicide, then it's good.

It is not, if its credibility drops to the point where people will do the opposite, in spite, forced to learn the risks the hard way.

That said, in my generation women out earn men and will likely be paying alimony. After generations of hearing "man up" about it, I don't really want the laws to change just as it's about to affect women.
I'd much prefer to drag them a few miles in our shoes, long after they've already admitted that it was a right shit show.

But I'm a vindictive asshole.
>>
>>18594398
Become SJW, sorta like how best way to get people to be more nationalist is to force immigration
>>
>>18594426

MGTOW goes beyond rejecting marriage. MGTOW is about rejecting social norms imposed by the gynocentric society.
>>
Go for own way and set and example. Communicate openly and honestly with your colleagues about your lifestyle. Only if they ask. Everyone hates evangelists.
>>
>>18594398
MGTOW is a support group for losers that gave up.
There are men that are not interrested in pursuing women and have never dreamed of living in a relationship. MGTOW are not like this. They are interrested in women and at some point desired to live in a relationship. Then they had some bad experiences and instead of licking their wounds and keeping in pursuit of the dream, they huddled together to convince themselves that the grapes are sour.
>>
>>18595992

Like I said last night in this thread, I have no interest in their movement, but there's a big difference between "all women are whores and are awful" and "logically, people fall out of love with each other and then are going to be self-serving, being willing to take their partner's money at the end of the day."

The question is what "the dream" is. Nothing wrong with dating women, having relationships, whatever. But is "the dream" really babies and marriage?
>>
>>18594419
Yes sometimes u need support.
>>
>>18596079

If you need support for something like this it means you're making the wrong decision supporting it. This is just an echo chamber.
>>
>>18594412
It originally was, then whiny MGTOWs decided to make it a "movement" for other men to whine about women.
There are legit reasons to become MGTOW. Legally, men are fucked in marriage/divorce/fatherhood, and none of that's going to change as long as feminism has the influence it does. Socially, dating is one-sided with men having to take initiative and deal with rejection. And now with HAES, most women aren't even worth it since obesity is becoming the norm for women.
But that all points to individual reasons for men to MGTOW. Making it a movement is for sad losers on the internet, and trying to "help men become MGTOW" is pathetic
>>
>>18594408
FUCK OFF YOU STUPID NORMIE SHIT HOLES ARE EVIL VINDICTIVE TURDS YOU ARE ONLY SAYING THAT SHIT BECAUSE YOU ARE A LITERAL HOLE OR SOME BETA FAGGOT WHO IS OBSESSED WITH HOLES
>>
>>18594398
your thread is verifiably gay
please take it back to /r9k/
i am sorry, anon, to burst your bubble
here, take this sage for your trouble
>>
>>18594398
see image.

>>18595050
Tumblr bullshit.
>>
well I am ugly and have a shit personality

so I guess I am doing MGTOW by default
>>
>>18596115
Exactly, I hate all those things because of the personal effects they have in my life. Not cause I need to mindlessly stand up for my gender. I don't hate women, I just hate how our very society focuses on them both bad and good
>>
>>18596366
sick rhymes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.