[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like tattoos on the opposite sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Do you like tattoos on the opposite sex?
>>
Generally no, but it's not a dealbreaker
>>
I prefer clear, fair skin.
But that's me.
>>
>>18594230
Not really. I'll tolerate a simple design around the arm or something, but that's really it.
>>
>>18594230
lmfao, real talk, why is that picture so true?
>>
File: geometric tattoo design 3.jpg (50KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
geometric tattoo design 3.jpg
50KB, 720x720px
Depends on the tattoo. Most tattoos I'm ambivalent about, but really cool, aesthetic ones are awesome.

Pic related is one of my favorites.
>>
>>18594230
I don't like tattoos (or piercings other than earrings for that matter) on anyone
doesn't mean I want to prohibit them or anything or they can't be nice people, but I definetely wouldn't marry or be in a relationship with someone who has obvious tattoos
I wouldn't like the ones you don't usually see either, but that wouldn't be a dealbreaker as long as she's great otherwise
>>
>>18594230
I know tattoos are crossing class lines, but they still scream "Trailor Trash" to me
>>
>>18594230
I find them ridiculous on most people, especially on women.
My ex boyfriend, on the other hand, looked amazing with tattoos.
>>
Shit this thread convinced me to not get a tattoo, thanks
>>
>>18594230
If they're tasteful. Bad ones are pretty disgusting though. I can't jerk off to Riley Reid because of her retarded spine piece.
>>
>>18594230
I prefer none. Tolerate some. And hate most of them, especially those with multiple colors.

My ex had a couple and I didn't like any of them. One of my friends has a few that I don't hate.
>>
Yes but you do often find most people have horrible tattoos. I'm covered myself and I personally feel more comfortable with them and I'm happy for anyone who feels the same, but goddamn. Some people need to make better decisions about their designs and who their artists are.
>>
>When a bitch gets a tiny ass ribcage tattoo and posts it online with a quote like "we regret the chances we didn't take"

lmao why do so many girls do this? is it really just to get those likes for the day?
>>
I don't like tattoos on anyone.
>>
>>18594230

>Do you like tattoos on the opposite sex?

Yes, if they are high quality, tasteful or have artistic merit. No if they are those stupid random tattoos that [white] girls always get.

I would love to get tattoos myself, but I can't handle the permanence of it. Also, I'm hairy, so it just wouldn't work.

>pic related is a tattoo I can appreciate; even admire
>>
>>18594704
Girls aren't very smart, anon.
>>
>>18594230
no
>>
>meet girl through common friends, she's my type physically
>start chatting about stuff
>I notice she has a tattoo on her back, it's an artsy rose
>"oh that's cute, does it mean anything?"
>"oh it was in first page of a book by Edgar Allan Poe"
>"oh so you like Poe?"
>"no, I've never read it, I just opened the book and thought the flower was cool"

I instantly lost all respect to her. It's okay to have tattoos that don't mean anything, but as we talked more I noticed she was thick as a brick
>>
>>18594680
>Trailor Trash
Don't go thinking you're above them lmao
>>
I like my women either with no tattoos at all, or a little too many (brightly colored, well-done).

There's something kind of pathetic or cliche about a girl with just a handful of boring tattoos.

Just don't get a chest one. Decorate everything except the tits, for all our sakes. Face / head in general are also a no-go.
>>
>>18594680
I'd agree with you as a city person, but I just spent about a month in louisiana and met some of the best people there, lesson learned over here
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.