[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom wants to set me up on a date with a qt. Apparently, my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

My mom wants to set me up on a date with a qt. Apparently, my mom has been hyping me up to her and want she wants to meet me.

Do any of you have experience with blind dates set up by your moms? Is this pathetic/embarrassing, a turnoff and doomed from the start or should I give it a shot?

We're both in our mid 20's btw.
>>
It's gonna be fucked, m8.
>>
>>18593979
Have you seen this qt?
if not, it's probably another uggo just like you with no social skills or a hint of personality
Consider that a quality qt would not need to be set up with a guy by his mom to get guys
>>
>>18594208
Yeah, I've seen her Facebook. She is in fact a qt. I'm told she's new to town for work and is the youngest in the office by 10 years and her schedule makes it hard to meet people. I just got back from an overseas assignment so I can relate to work getting in the way of meeting people.
>>
>>18594237
Go for it then. What do you have to lose? It's not often you'll get set up with a girl.
>>
>>18594237
That doesn't sound like your mother's set you up on a date
>>
>>18594237
>I just got back from an overseas assignment
And I thought you were just some fuck who sits at home like everyone else here and your mom was getting desperate. What the fuck are you doing on 4chan?
>>
>>18594244
Yeah, I'm definitely going to do it, I just was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience so I could prepare myself for the potential awkardness.
>>18594248
She's waiting to hear back from me to pull the trigger.
>>18594249
I've been here since 2008, there's no escape.
>>
>>18594257
2006 here. 12th July. Seems you actually went out and did shit with your life though. Enjoy your hassle-free qt.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.