[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1501534121205.jpg (28KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1501534121205.jpg
28KB, 408x439px
Wife raging about something unrelated to me. Silence and tension ensues. Two days now. What do.
In b4 sex real gud
In b4 apologize (did nothing, said nothing wrong)
>>
In b4 just fucking ask her what is the problem and politely explain that you care and her behaviour is fucking with you both so if it's something you can fix she should tell you and if it's not she should stop acting hostile towards you. You're there for her and she should not abuse that, that's shitty.
>>
>>18593953
This is not a logical person. The bottom line is that I fucked up, no matter the context. Can't leave because my car is in. Her name as well as cell phone. She completely illogical. Bad parents. First "real marriage" logic does not apply
>>
>>18593947
thanks OP, you've given me my daily affirmation that I'm never getting married
>>
>>18593969
Same lol
>>
You're stuck in a cycle of tension because she shuts down. I'm not sure exactly how you're contributing, but there's probably something there, even if you don't see it. Maybe tell her that it hurts you to see her so distant and feel so far from you, and you want to help heal her pain so badly. But you don't know how to help her because you don't know what's wrong. You can't meet her needs if she doesn't tell you what she needs from you
>>
File: 1501013700782.jpg (177KB, 810x773px) Image search: [Google]
1501013700782.jpg
177KB, 810x773px
>>18593961
Her daughter has diabetes, and went to stay at a friend's, after she ask me what I thought, which I said no bc she never does her chores, she let her go anyway, after coming home she always had a shitty attitude, still not doing her chores, wife let's her go, has and extreme low at 10pm, wife comes home from neighbors raging about having to go pick her up, I say calm down she not gonna die everything's fine, *crucified*
>>
>>18593978
I get that it upsets you to see her so angry, and you want to help her out of that mood, but telling her to calm down might just make her feel like you're dismissing her pain, and nobody likes to feel dismissed like that. They want empathy and support. But to be honest idk why she's upset for picking her up
>>
>>18593976
She acts like she wants me around and involved, but she disregards my thought and opinion. For reference. She has two kids from previous marriage, I have two kids from previous marriage, her parents sucked at raising her so she had little coping skills for a relationship. Which I did not realize until to late.
To all you bachelor's.
Stay that way. You have nothing to gain from marriage.
Only loss
>>
>>18593988
What initially drew you to her and made you want to marry her?
>>
>>18593999
She basically lied about what kinda person she was. Daughter was diagnosed 3 months into our relationship. It's a constant battle. Which results in her raging about.
>>
>>18594026
What did she lie about?
>>
>>18594028
She pretended to be better than she was, like fake.

Different anon.
>>
>>1859402
Yes correct. She seemed much more caring and understandimg of situations. But a single mother of two, at this point in not surprised. First relationship with "not my kids"
>>
>>18594044
how do you find the "not my kids" thing?

I have a kid and my girlfriend also has a kid. We're less than a year in, so we don't really involve the kids in much, so I haven't spent much time around her kid. My initial response is to get out of there because I don't want some kid that's not mine always around, but maybe I'm being unreasonable... I have no idea. The kid is 5 and seems like a pretty good kid from what I can tell, but who knows.....
>>
>>18594063
Even though we are married and discuss things, it seems like she is gonna do what she wants regardless, like the whole discussion is just for show. She never listens to me and needs 500 second opinions on everything. I hate it.
>>
>>18594065
Have you suggested couples therapy?
>>
>>18594066
You know that's a joke right. If u already hate each other then it's over.
>>
>>18594066
Also checked
>>
>>18594068
That's a little true. If neither of you are willing to try and make things better, then it's over.
>>
>>18594088
Dubs speaks again. Yet I am trapped through my car and cell. Complicated.
>>
>>18594100
Well, even though you're a stranger, I'm sad to hear that neither of you will be sticking to your wedding vows. But it's also important to fight for your happiness so your children don't have to see two miserable parents constantly at each other's throats.
>>
>>18594107
Omg no doubt. This is my second and last marriage/relationship. I think I can cuck through another year because I don't really care by now. I love her kids but she's fucking it up so I can't feel guilty on that part.
>>
>>18593947
Talk to her about it. Communication is key, my man.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.