[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you treat a furuncle/boil if you catch it early on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: furuncle.jpg (133KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
furuncle.jpg
133KB, 800x600px
How do you treat a furuncle/boil if you catch it early on?
>>
>>18593918
pop it with a heroin needle
>>
Usually you go to a doctor who has the jopb to know it and ask him for help. Going to the internet with health problems isn't a good idea if you cannot know who tells you the information.
>>
>>18593918
That probably needs incision and drainage with antibiotics. I would go to the doctor- fucking with an abscess can cause it to be worse.
>>
>>18593918
What the fuck do you guys eat to get those, never had one in my life.
>>
>>18593918
Make sure you shower daily and apply a hot compress to it a few times a day. Also put some Tea tree essential oil on it using a cotton bud a couple of times daily too and it should subside naturally and dry out.
>>
>>18593918
OP is your ass OK?
are you that anon?
>>
>>18595080
only happens to white american folks
>>
>>18595080
Sometimes theyre caused by low immune systems, diabetes, bacteria. I used to get then when I was a heroin addict that didn't eat much.
>>
Bite it and it'll get better.
>>
Puncture it with needle and then gentlu press it untill poss comes out. Then put some alcohol on it.

If its in realy early stage, dont do shit about it
you will
>end up with scar
>>
>>18593918
you should probably kill yourself
it's less painful
>>
Make a popping video and put it up on Youtube
>>
ducktape a firecracker to it and then drink acid
>>
>>18593918

I get these sometimes. 1st they contain staph bacteria, so wash well anything it comes in contact with when you popit or you can spread it to other places and people.

Basically sterilize a large needle or better yet use a really sharp small scalple and pinch the boil to raise it, then gently slip in the blade/needle. It shouldn't hurt at all. Try and get it in the squishy and most fluid filled part.

Squeeze gentlly and mop up the puss and blood. If nothing comes out it may not have come to a head yet, in which case don't fuck with it or you'll just make it bigger and more painful.

Once you have squeezed out the nasty stuff give it a few minutes, clean up and then try again, you may get some more.

lastly, clean it out with a 3% peroxide solution if you have it and that'll kill the bacteria still in the wound. Anticeptic or iodine if you dont.

Slap a plaster on it and keep it clean and dry for a few days and it should ease up and start to hea;/shirink. If it doesnt its still infected, eithe rtry again, or go see a doctor.

If it gets more painful or inflamed go see a doctor and get some antibiotics or you risk getting sick. If you get a fever at all, go to a doctor/hospital cuz that shit can kill ya.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.