[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to help crush like 3d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: sad inkling.png (61KB, 362x257px) Image search: [Google]
sad inkling.png
61KB, 362x257px
I have a guy I like, and I've confessed my love for him. The problem is that he says that he doesn't love me because he thinks that 2D > 3D. How do I help him realize that anime girls will never love him?
>>
any weeb who is serious about the 2D thing is not worth your time

are you desperate or something?
>>
Damn, a guy actually made good on the 2D > 3D thing by telling a women off. You know these are dark times when things like that happen.

So, why do you think 2D women are better than 3D women in men's eyes? Real women come with baggage and such. Maybe try improving yourself mentally and physically?
>>
>>18593899
if you're being serious, describe yourself in more detail
it's possible he only said that because he wanted to let you down gently because he finds something about you that's repulsive rather than actually believing 2d > 3d.
>>
Lose weight untill you reach 0 length and become 2D
>>
They'll also never cheat on him, never force him to give up hobbies or possessions, never drive off friends or relatives, don't stink, never poop, and will always be cute.

You literally can't win against them.
>>
File: e26.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
e26.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>18593899
Why would you like a guy who thinks 2D > 3D. If he seriously believes that and you are at least a 5/10 normie who isn't fat, find someone who isn't so fucking retarded.
>>
>>18593901
Kiiiiinda true. Back then in my weeabo phase, i used to have a friend who rejected any girl that approched him. Later he confesed to us that he found girls tiresome and prefered his 2d waifu (saber) over them.

Hes now married and seems to have changed alot. He looks bored in his fb photos.
>>
>>18593993
You forgot that they don't exist so that's one thing she has
>>
>>18594027
I can watch her show any time I want. I can have as many of her figures as I wish. I can go to sleep every single night with her daki in my arms.
Alimony Defense Force out in strength today, it seems.
>>
>>18594027
There ia also vr, fleshlights and AI
>>
>>18594031
>I can watch her show any time I want. I can have as many of her figures as I wish. I can go to sleep every single night with her daki in my arms.
Alimony Defense Force out in strength today, it seems.
Yeah except I'm a dude, but if opening your eyes to reality makes me a woman then ok I guess. If you want to spend your life worshipping some generic anime character you're free to do that I suppose. (Pic related is you btw lol)
>>
File: get.jpg (248KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
248KB, 2048x1365px
>>18594043
Forgot pic
>>
>>18594043
Good to know my anti-normalfag stealth coating is working fantastically.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.