[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summer, 2009, Parking Lot, United States

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: hsI.jpg (54KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
hsI.jpg
54KB, 400x300px
I apologize for the long explanation, but I'm getting desperate.

I used to play on a soccer team in the southern United States. Before one of my games, we (My Mom, Dad, brother, and I) went to a local restaurant to eat. After the meal, I had to go to the bathroom, so my Mom went to go put something (I don't remember what) in the trunk of my dad's car. What my mom forgot, however, was that the mechanism that keeps the trunk open didn't work on his car, so when she bent in to put something in, the trunk came down and hit her on the head. I don't know exactly what happened next (I was inside the restaurant), but I soon learned that my Mom had a concussion. She was released later that day, but ever since then, she has had awful migraines.
That was eight years ago. I was eleven years old. I didn't know what the hell happened. For the next eight years, she spend most of the time, my childhood, in bed. The migraines aren't quite as bad as they used to be, but they still affect her.

/adv/, these migraines took my mother away from me. I mean, she's alive, she can still walk and talk and stuff, but she can't really go outside for that long because the heat and the weather can trigger a migraine.

Please, help me.
Tell me everything you know about migraines. Bring me everything you can find. Every professional you can locate. Every bit of information can help.
Godspeed, 4chan.
>>
Check wikipedia
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.