[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fix my boring life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1817.jpg (92KB, 780x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1817.jpg
92KB, 780x528px
So I don't exactly have anything tragic going on in my life, but nothing neat either. To be completely honest, I'm quite a boring phuck. One day, 16yo me decided that I'm not being productive enough, and that I should really step up my game. Skip to 3 years later, and I'm still a miserable loser who has barely any social connections, can't sustain good habits and is going through the same, tiring loop of inspiration followed by depression. (think internet browsing, junk food, all that good stuff..) That's why out of desperation I'm turning to you guys to keep it real, as most advice from other people, gurus, morivational speakers I find is full of horseshit.
>>
>>18593656
You need to distill your future goals into manageable action items and exercise discipline in doing them every day. That's the only way anything will change. There is no magic bullet advice, you just have to get moving.
>>
>>18593656
I experimented with drugs and took university courses that required me to be outside. Depression's mostly gone, I thoroughly enjoy being outside watching birdies, and I'm just generally happy even when I spend the day not doing shit
>>
First, fix your sleep habits and diet. Cut out soda entirely if you drink it.

Then, start exercising regularly (whether this is lifting, running, or just walking to the store instead of driving).

Once you fix those, you'll find you have a lot more energy and motivation for hobbies, jobs, whatever. And, you'll have inadvertently introduced discipline into your life which will be easier to build upon.
>>
>>18593656
The practical stuff you can't go wrong with are good sleep, good food and exercise.

8h a day is the norm. Some people need less/more, but you'll know yourself once you've got a good schedule.

Prepare your own dinner. Avoid excess sugar. Get your calories from other sources. If you're used to fast foor, you might experience withdrawals.

Internet has been mainstream for less than 20 years. People have been around for more than 20 years, and back then they didn't have anything else to do so they walked around. Our bodies aren't meant to stay so stationary, so we get fucked up when we don't move. If you're in shit shape, walking 10k steps every other day is good enough. Lifting weights is also good.

Follow these steps for a week, and you'll realize the benefits. Once you realize it, you'll actually want to keep doing it, and eventually it'll come naturally.

Easy is relative, but the method is simple. I can assure you that if you do this shit, you'll be able to figure the rest by yourself.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.