[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible for one to make themselves bisexual? me and my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 4162410.jpg (27KB, 225x286px) Image search: [Google]
4162410.jpg
27KB, 225x286px
is it possible for one to make themselves bisexual?

me and my ex gf want to get back together but she started dating another guy whom she really likes also. Furthermore, he is bi and he thinks I'm really sexy. He's really cool and fun to hang out with and funny and cute in terms of his personality but I've never been sexually attracted to men.

Idk, I just really want to have a nice threeway relationship between us but I feel like if him and i aren't mutually into each other it'd not work
>>
3-way relationships never seem to work out from what I have heard I'm sorry but i think if she really wanted to be with you then she would leaver her current BF nor do I think you can make yourself Bi I would just wait for another girl but thats just my thoughts
>>
Nobody is this much of a cuck. It can't be real. I refuse to believe this.
>>
>>18593516
My fucking god. I wonder how some of the people that post here can even tie their own shoes.
>>
Just be his bitch. Just from wanting to make youself bi forcefully already makes you gay enough for it

Do it you fucking faggot
>>
>>18593562
the idea turns me on as a sub, but, I wouldn't want my feelings for him to just be part of some artificial game. I'd want the three of us to have a mutual and harmonious relationship.
>>
>>18593570
Well you'll only find out one way duh
>>
OP,

you can power up a pc, open a browser, and digit some sentences following the basic rules of a language. So you are not a retard.

So, can you explain to me why you failed in understanding that she was leading on you? Did you not get the dissonance between "we BOTH want to get back togheter" and "she started dating another guy whom she really likes"?

You can't really think of becoming bi for the sake of staying with this bitch.
>>
>>18593647
I know i seem pretty pathetic here but i really want to be with her forever. Shes too wonderful im still in love with her.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.