[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just don't get it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1501867333125.jpg (91KB, 610x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501867333125.jpg
91KB, 610x800px
>doing household chores today with the gf
>shes putting clothes away, I'm washing dishes and cleaning counters
>she says to me "so if the button on these pants are busted why do you still have them?" as she puts the pair away in the drawer
>"Uh, well most of my jeans got torn up at work and they're still nice, I can get a new button, so I kinda need them ya know?"
>"yeah, I KNOW god!"
>"what was that outburst for?" and i imply that I would like a small apology. I'm not angry but she should clearly apologize in this situation
>she immediately stops doing chores, hops into our bed and cries uncontrollably no matter what I say to her. I never scream and I remind her that I love her and I'm here for her, and that none of what just happened is worth this or warranted this behavior

She literally does this any fucking time I manage to get her lovable lazy butt to do chores. What the fuck is with her? I've asked other people IRL about this sort of thing, and they just tell me that they'd grow to hate her if they were me. I can't stop loving her but I'm not just do everything in the house either.

Every girl I've ever dated has been completely useless at house keeping and cooking, and this one is no different. What the fuck is wrong with women? Can someone please tell me?
>>
>>18593492
What was the point of ending your explanation with
>ya know

I guess she felt you were being condescending toward her. It doesn't seem that she minded doing whatever she was doing until you answered her.
>>
>>18593523

Well thats silly af i didnt mean it that way and i know for a fact my tone was fine.

Its true that we had an earlier conversation about how fucked most of my pants are from work though
>>
I once heard a line from a comedian, "choosing to be in a relationship vs being single is making a choice to either be angry all the time or lonely all the time."

Time to choose.
>>
>>18593492
Venn diagram your 5 year goals with her 5 year goals.
>>
>>18593556
Im not mad
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.