[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How badly did I fuck up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Basically I couldn't sleep at all the past few days and one night my gf was being annoying as hell and the lack of sleep and this nuisance got to me and I told her and I quote "You're being annoying as hell and I'm grumpy from lack of sleep so I'ma go do something before I get pissed off". Later on when I wake up I apologize for being such a douchebag as you can see and we ended up not talking for a day then last night she sends me that. How badly have I fucked up? Is there anyway to fix this or is this the end?
>>
You're not giving us thr full story if she's willing to separate with you over it
>>
>>18593435
seconding >>18593443
there must be more.
>>
>>18593449
What more do you need? I can explain everything.
>>
>>18593435
So a phone call to her to apologize never entered your mind?
>>
>>18593455
It has but if she won't respond to my text I figured she won't answer a phone call but I might say fuck it and call her anyways to apologize.
>>
>>18593443
Nah he's probably just cucked. And I don't mean she's cheating, I mean you are dealing with a girl who can't handle an iota of criticism or conflict. PERSONALLY, in this situation begging on your knees has not worked for me. PERSONALLY. But, what has worked for me, when they act like this, is to be like "Oh, alright then." Don't overreact, don't beg, don't emote, just let em go. One time I did that
>Girl cried and was upset I didn't care, stuck around (albeit it didn't last long after that). However, she still talks about me to this day, and is all up in my fucking business.
>Girl got upset and starting flipping shit on me, stuck around, still talks to me.
>Even playing around, a girl said "Fine, I just won't talk to you" I was like "Alright, bye!" and she was like "damn it..." Kept talking after that, still talk to this day.
>One time I begged to a girl, just to see what would happen, since she seemed set on leaving anyway. Surprise! She reveled in her power over me and just gave me the bullshit "I'm sorry, but it's just not working out". She still hit me up later, only after I started hitting on her friend.
It's a sad truth, but 9/10 girls only respect stoicism and acting like a fucking man. In this scenario, acting like a man is accepting your loss because this girl is WAY too sensitive, or just looking for an excuse to leave, OR she likes seeing you beg like a bitch because you were ornery once. Maybe she's the uber sensitive type and begging will get you somewhere, my money is on letting her go, and then watching her come back when she sees you don't care. Just my anecdotal shit. Take it with a grain of salt, anon.
>>
>I don't think this is working out
Probably means it hasn't been for awhile and this was the final straw.
But there does seem to be something missing.

What was she doing that was annoying?
Where did you go/what did you do once you got up to go do something?
How do you usually act when you're pissed off? Just yelling? Or something like breaking stuff?
>>
>>18593477
She kept blowing up my phone at 5:00 A.M when I was about to fall asleep and I haven't gotten solid sleep in a while and it was annoying the hell out of me. I decided to cool down by listening to some music for a bit, browse 4chan and then knocked out by my computer. When I'm pissed off I just become a beta fag and give the silent treatment, sometimes just straight out ignore someone after going off on them.
>>
>>18593496
Why was she blowing up your phone at 5am? Also why not turn it off or put it on silent? Did she keep messaging after you said you were trying to sleep?
All around sounds like a really small issue that blew up. There probably isn't any way to save it if she's breaking up over something like this.
>>
>>18593461
You should have called her first instead of a cowardly text.
>>
>>18593518
I would usually shrug this off and move on but I actually love this girl and I want to keep on going, are you sure there is no way to save this?
>>
>>18593524
Calling and a sincere apology? Hopefully this works.
>>
>>18593526
fucking read my post >>18593472
>>
>>18593531
God you're right... I don't fucking know anymore maybe I should listen to you since you have the experience after all but at the same time I don't want to let go of her and she might just stop talking to me over all
>>
>>18593534
Part of the dating game is being able to accept these types of things. Yeah it sucks the first time, but eventually you learn to care less. If you can get a girlfriend you can get another, she isn't the last one. It's called abundance mentality. I know you have feelings for her but this is the wisdom I have learned myself. Maybe others would have different stories. The two times it worked for me was when I was younger
>I dated a girl for around 2 years
>She wanted to leave but I did a series of iirc, begging and telling her how shitty she was
>We stayed together then I broke up with her later
>Other girl was the coolest person I met. I Fucked up and held hands with another girl and I confessed after feeling guilty and actually cried and begged her to stay because I really did care and want to be with her, and her, being a cool, forgiving person, accepted the apology.

This was, however, when I was a teenager. I think as life goes on people get less tolerant of these things, and acting like a bitch as a man doesn't work as well unless you're with a good woman who is forgiving. This one wants to throw the baby out with the bath water over a simple quip, so idk. If your woman can't handle you being a dick once she won't be able to put up with much from you. Probably not a girl in it for the long haul to be frank.
>>
>>18593534
Every relationship you are ever in will end. Best get used to it.
>>
>>18593435
That's a pretty tame and mature response (discussing shitnkater when you're calm) so if she acts like this over that, you're honestly better off without her
>>
>>18593435

she wanted your attention, that is why she was annoying you.

Probably she was expecting you to stay awake with her and mess around in some way.

You never know why she have so much expectation, maybe she washed her pussy really carefully, or she did something for you that you did not notice.

You cannot simply say that you are sorry, you have to re-balance the situation and cover your fault. Whatever this fault may be. Godspeed.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.