[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone help me with my sister?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1499588973926.png (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499588973926.png
61KB, 500x500px
ok ive had it with my sister and there are several things that i need to discuss with her but right now i need your guys' help with something immediate

so my sister and dad get into an argument about driving, this usually happens, we went to see a movie and it was ok till the movie ended, i went to ask my sister how it was, she gave me a bland "it was good" in the most monotone voice possible, i try to ask her about a specific scene she said "i liked it" in the same tone. i asked my dad about what happened and he said "ahh she just hates it when she cant have it her way" so we get into the car and head back home. i kept pressing my sister answers about her new behavior, this is what she had to say: "i have realized that i will always be a chump in my fathers eyes, so i will forever be obedient and non chump like for the remainder of my like" now theres a thing you should know about my dad, if you ask him something a little to outrageous, hell say ok in that moment, but when the time comes to do the outrageous thing, he'll back peddle and call you a chump. this is something he would do to us as kids, but when we became teenagers and our demands got to be reasonable, he still did the chump thing, and so i guess my sister snapped and has probably lost faith in her father for requests.

so shes been talking in this monotone voice and she keeps stating "oh nothings wrong, this is the real (her name), why do you think im not talking normal?" it got old real fast and my dad went to talk with her as im typing this. can anyone help me out? pic unrelated
>>
"Dad, it's time for you to stop being a passive aggressive dick."
"Sister, it's time for you to stop being a passive aggressive cunt."
>>
Your sister is sad, what domyou expect her to be if she is pissed. Wait for her to calm down or whatever.

Disagree with >>18593403. Most adults arent able to adapt or even listen to their children because yo are still kind of in a proces of being raised properly.

2. Whatever the argument might be about, you COULD ry to get your oppinion and help soneone of them out in their argument. But you wll probably get yourself n trouble with either of them and the other might dont give a dsmn sbout your help.

So it does not matter
>>
>>18593394
Sounds like a teenage girl to me.
>>
>>18593394
Tell her that being like that with her dad is one thing, but not to be that way around you because you aren't like that to her and that nobody will want to spend time with her if she's like that.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.