[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give basic advice for a break up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_jP8ZfK7o.jpg (142KB, 475x355px) Image search: [Google]
4L_jP8ZfK7o.jpg
142KB, 475x355px
we BOTH saw it coming, but i didn't expect it to be so sudden. amicable split. got good advice from my mother about cutting contact, but to maleanons how did you handle a breakup the girl initiated? it hasnt hit me yet but its starting to in bursts and i dont like this. need help coping
>>
Itll suck for a couple of months then youll feel fine. Spend time doing things you enjoy, hang out with friends, and better yourself.
>>
>>18593324
Lay down
Try not to cry
Cry a lot

Genuinely helps desu
>>
Just feel the feels. For real. Try to get this stuff get right into your heart.

Then if you are done crying. Take it as a lesson and move on. Cry your heart out and dont think your life about some lost love. Because it was not ment to be. Dont try to compensate with shot that might make everything longer and harder than it is supposed to be
>>
>>18593346
How long exactly? 2.5 months here and I'm relapsing badly. Like I used to be halfway fine, now I cant really sleep anymore, miss her every evening and have once again hopes of getting her back (which I had already managed to lose in the past).
>>
>>18593324
I can't stress the importance of no contact enough. At times the urge to talk to her is going to be strong. You'll feel sad, depressed, you'll start to think of ways you can fix it and maybe try again. You'll feel at times that there's a void in your heart that only she can feel. This is just your mind reeling at the fact that she's gone now.

Let yourself feel. Cry, scream and punch pillows, write do whatever you have to do to cope but DO NOT open communication with her. As a matter of fact, I recommend blocking on her everything that you can. Block her phone #, her social media accounts, try to avoid seeing her if you can.

If you have mutual people instruct them not to tell you anything about her and resist the urge to ask about her. Finding out a few weeks down the line that she's dating someone else would be a gutpunch you really don't need right now. The fastest route to healing is to accept that it's over and avoid her until you get over the feels.

There's a chance after a time of No Contact with you, she might reach out to you attempting to reestablish a relationship or just to get some comfort too. Though she initiated the break up it might still be hard for her. I strongly recommend that you don't entertain it. Decide today to move on regardless of what happens and stick to it. Even if she changed her mind and wanted to get back together, remember that you said you both saw a breakup coming. It's probably just not meant to be and should stay that way.
>>
>>18593679
Oh and I think it goes without saying, but gather up any mementos she gave you, any belongings she left at your place, any object that reminds you of her and get rid of them. Delete any photos you have of her. Don't listen to any songs that remind of you of her. Don't listen to the music she likes. I had a breakup recently and like 5 of my favorites songs are on the no play list until I get completely over this. Also any new music you listen to will be imprinted with this time in your life so keep that in mind if you're typically finding new stuff.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.