[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every day I wake up later and later. more and more angry and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1440754509201.jpg (23KB, 242x206px) Image search: [Google]
1440754509201.jpg
23KB, 242x206px
Every day I wake up later and later. more and more angry and depressed. My dreams have been getting more vivid and I wake up more tired. My anxiety feels constant. like I can't escape from it. I feel like I'm going through a depression episode but I don't know why. This has happened before but I don't know why. I guess because I feel stuck. I'm not even sure why I'm making this thread. I don't know what I'm going to do about any of it. I guess I wanted to read it for myself.
>>
I make this thread everyday lol

I too can't sleep, and when I do, I have anxiety dreams. I dream of being killed, trapped, chased, abandoned, haunted. Whatever.

Every night too.

Don't expect too much from yourself and remember that non of your mistakes will matter. They don't matter now. And will fade in matter in the future. Until they are, antimatter.
>>
File: 1456648671265.jpg (22KB, 604x452px) Image search: [Google]
1456648671265.jpg
22KB, 604x452px
>>18592911
that's pretty good advice, my man. I guess I should try something different with my life but that will work for now. It's just so damn hard to do ANYTHING when everything either feels pointless or you're too distracted by dumb shit to focus on major things.
>>
There's not much you can do to run away from anxiety, so you'd be better off approaching it head on. If there's anything haven't done, some stone you've left unturned, then do so, as I've been stuck in the same repeating loops for a long time and this shit doesn't work, I'll tell you. Break out of it and thing should get better.
>>
>>18592922
The thing is, I know exactly every feeling you're feeling at this moment because I've been going through it myself.

I've been awake for a few days now so its difficult to think of real advice that will help.

All I can suggest is spending more time with friends and spend more time out of your home. Those are the moments I am truly happy in my life.

My house no longer feels like a home, it feels like a prison
>>
File: 1479367164540.jpg (145KB, 897x545px) Image search: [Google]
1479367164540.jpg
145KB, 897x545px
>>18592934
>My house no longer feels like a home, it feels like a prison
>>
>>18592922
I get that pointless feeling too sometimes and there's more than enough distractions for sure, but I really don't think the issue is as hard as it appears in the mind. Fears, uncertainty, and trepidation serve as reasons to avoid sticking to something different, so stay at it even if it's uncomfortable at first. If it's anything like "home feeling like prison", then you'd need longer, or more frequent periods of time away from it, and that may mean working outside the home or doing something like what >>18592934 says.
>>
>>18592898
i have been there too. thing that helped me, is that I noticed most of those dreams had details of what happened, with whoom I talked or that atracted my atention that day or parts from movies I watched, so I sarted watching more light content movies like romance, comedys and stuff and no more serial killer, murders stuff and it helped so much. Now I still have those vivid dreams, but at least something nice happens in them. Not sure if it will help you, but it wont harm you.
If you have no strenght being positive, then try to be around people that are at least happier than you. Another thing that helps me to overcome depressing thoughts is pets. Usually once every 2 months I get to "babysit" little dogie, she is old, but so energetic that I'm forced to play with her and it instantly makes me happier. Or you can go to pet store also helpful.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.