[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time bj

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: received_1792124537483397.jpg (30KB, 1024x730px) Image search: [Google]
received_1792124537483397.jpg
30KB, 1024x730px
About to receive a bj, so I'm suppose to notify her when I'm about to cum, but what am I suppose to say?
What are the most normal things to say as notification?
Could use other bj advices too
>>
>>18592803
"Im going to cum."
>>
I've sucked many dicks and the guys usually just say: "I'm gonna cum." It's as simple as that. Also, make sure to encourage the person along such as "Good (girl/ boy)" or just general dirty things, it really makes the experience better. Make sure to do something with your hands, don't just let them sit by your side. Stroke the (girl/ boy)'s hair. Other than that, just relax. Hope this helps.
>>
I have long hair that loves to get in my way when I'm trying to suck dick. If it refuses to behave, my bf will hold it up. He gets a better view, I take it as a sweet, caring gesture, everybody wins.

Don't push down on a girl's head unless you've been dating a while
>>
>>18592807
thats really autistic. Op say
"i'm gonna CUUUUMMMMMMMM UGH"
dont be a fucking robot like this anon
"I am about to ejaculate"
>>
>>18592821
I hate cum in my hair almost as much as in my mouth. The guy better warn me.
>>
>>18592871
Shes going to point and laugh at him if he does that.
Hes ejaculating, not giving birth to kidney stones.
>>
>>18592871
I say you do the opposite and go as robot as possible.

"Ejaculation will commence immediately"
>>
>>18592871
>cant pick up on sarcasm in the form of the blatant obvious answer.
>calls others autistic.

Femanon said the same thing one post down, too, if ya needed an expert opinion, too.
>>
>>18592888
>cant make animalistic sounds while mating

So i guess people should be quite and keep straight faces while fucking now? you must be a fucking riot in bed.
>>
>>18592803
Make frog noises and start reeeing loud and louder as you near climax
>>
>>18592896

And you fuck men/women with some autistic screeching like those japshitlords from anime do, similar to ORAORAORA or ATATATATATA and finally finishing it off with WRYYYYYY.
Now thats fucking absurd.
>>
>>18592923
>being this cynical about basic human nature

looks like a it a nerve. When your fucking do you just lay there like a dead body?
>>
>>18592803

Just say "Hadouken" then slap her with your limp dick.
>>
Just yell out " KAMEHAMEHAAAAA!!!!" Hitting the last drawn out A as you shoot your load.
>>
>>18592803
I will give a bj but not for long and surely not long enough they may cum. Nothing in it for me if they do and anyway it makes my jaw hurt and smells bad. You guys should smell your junk after being wadded up in your trousers all day. Yuck
>>
>>18592944
thats why you dont go near that shit unless its been clean.
>>
File: real_life_sundowner.jpg (192KB, 900x779px) Image search: [Google]
real_life_sundowner.jpg
192KB, 900x779px
>>18592803
What are you supposed to do AFTER a bj? In a situation where it's just sprung on you somewhere unexpected and you can't exactly "return the favor"?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.