[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Make up with my parents?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 23

File: 1490193995493.png (187KB, 420x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490193995493.png
187KB, 420x360px
6 years ago my sister accused of me molesting her when we were younger. My sister has always hated me so this was a deliberate action to get rid of me. My parents were furious and they kicked me out of the house, my father saying that if I stayed around he would find it difficult to not beat the shit out of me, I was 17 at the time. I was homeless and I had to go through a really hard spot in my life before I got back on my feet.

I hadn't spoken to either of my parents since then. My mother contacts me for the first time in 6 years in tears apologizing for what they've done. I was taken aback and extremely confused. It seems my sister has been dealing with mental issues and seeing a therapist and she admitted to my parents that her accusations against me were all lies.

My parents want to reconnect with me and make up for what they've done.

I hate my parents and I feel like they don't deserve a second chance. They just blindly believed my sister and didn't even give me the benefit of the doubt. I am pretty bitter about it obviously, I just feel like my own parents turned their back on me. Am I just being petty, should I make up with them? I feel like they did something unforgivable but maybe I'm just letting my anger get the best of me.
>>
>>18592801

They didn't give you a second chance when it was critically important that they do it.
>>
Nah, fuck them. They cut you out, they made their bed.
>>
They literally made you homeless when you were underage. That's not petty.

Do what you want, man. Nothing wrong with wanting to get back in touch. But don't think you owe them anything.
>>
>>18592801
I doknt know about you, but i would never forgive them. They fcked you up during best years of your starting life and now what, want to say sorry ? So if she didnt tell them things would continue as usual, thats how much they like you.
>>
File: tenor.gif (664KB, 498x342px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tenor.gif
664KB, 498x342px
Honestly I don't think you should, they basically ruined your life for 6 years forcing you to survive on your own just because your sister lied. Even if you were to makeup with them how could you ever truly forgive them? How would you be able to not think of the hardship they put you through. You lived 6 years without them and turned your life around, they tried to forget they ever had a son.
>>
>>18592801
no your anger is justified. Tell them they chose there path and you chose yours. They dont deserve you. They just blindly took your sisters side. Not even asking you if this was true.
>>
I would just because now that it's come out, they will never believe your sister ever again and they will do everything to make it up to you so you can take advantage of them.
>>
You're all a bunch of whiny children. No child is more important than the other so what were they supposed to do when their daughter says their son abused her? Ignore her completely because the accused said it didn't happen? Nah, that's not how it works. Stuff like this is impossible to prove so it's a he said she said situation. Of course they believed her because no parent assumes their child would lie to them about this. The only thing they could do was kick OP out because the alternative is risking a rapist to be around your daughter. Is it fucked? Yes but there was nothing they could do if they cared about their daughter's wellbeing. OP had to be sacrificed but it was a matter of risking a molester being around vs. sparing their son's feelings. The choice is clear.
>>
>>18592884
How about get there other kids side of the story?
>no child lies
Are you retarded?
>Yes but there was nothing they could do
Honestly fuck off,your logic is just fucking dumb.
I bet your one of those kids that got hit and thought they deserved it.
>>
>>18592884
Life of one child is more important then of their other child ?? yeah just believe, no evidence
> Fcktard
> just kys with that autistic brain
>>
>>18592889
>How about get there other kids side of the story?
Yes and like I said, it's a he said she said situation. Without any proof, how would they know if OP is telling the truth? They fucking wouldn't. It comes down to risking having a predator around or not and if you can't see that, you're retarded.

>no child lies
Are you illiterate? I didn't say no child lies, I said no parent would assume their child would lie to them about THIS, about being molested. False accusations no matter what number you put on them, is the minority situation.

Again, it comes down to risk. Since they don't know if OP is a sexual predator, it comes down to risking having a predator your daughter or not.

If you can't see the logic in that, you're just simply a stupid fuck.
>>
>>18592801
Do you need your parents in your life?
Do you want to get back at them?
What do you want from your parents?

I haven't experienced what you are going through. However someone close to me lied to me and made me go through hell for a while, while I hadn't done anything wrong. Taking revenge was very satisfactory, and finally put that chapter to a close for me.
>>
>>18592910
ya it does come down to risk. The parents decided there actions and now have to life with the consequences.

Your saying "hey fuck consequences your parents had no choice so you should go back to being a family with them like nothing ever happened!"
>>
>>18592907
It's not about who's more important, it's about risk. Having OP around meant risking physical harm coming to their daughter and the opposite is not true. You say "don't believe without evidence" but you're literally saying the parents should have believed OP without evidence even though he's accused of being a fucking rapist, you're a hypocrite. The only thing they could have done is take the side which didn't result harm coming to their daughter.
>>
>>18592910
What risk you dense motherfcker, you are talking about someones life.They litteraly disowned him because of just >she said so ??
where is his side of story, his defence ?

similar to feminist retard logic of rape acusations.

I realy hope you dont have kids, you are too mental for that stuff.
>>
>>18592936
>What risk you dense motherfcker
Having a rapist around your daughter? Are you retarded?

>you are talking about someones life
Yeah and we're talking about 2 lives. In the parent's point of view they took the side that didn't risk rape or harm coming to their child and that was the most logical position.

You have yet to actually prove any point. Let me put in simpler terms for your retarded ass brain.

>Daughter accuses son of something vs Son denying it
>No proof either way
>Talking about a case of molestation
>Keeping son around means risking daughter getting abused again vs. no risk of nobody getting abused and just bitter feelings on the son's part
>hur dur which is the most logical choice
>>
>>18592958
>Talking about a case of molestation
Or a case of serious lying, manipulation and ruining another childs life which you are completely ignoring.
>>
I think what people in this thread aren't understanding is that forgiveness isn't about whether what the person in question did was justified or not. By definition, if there's something to forgive, it was a bad thing. Forgiveness isn't a "get out of jail free" card that makes it like the offender didn't do anything bad; it's an act of grace that lets everyone move on with their lives.

IMO, it's always the best move to forgive, no matter how heinous the offense. Ultimately, it will make *you* feel better to not retain these feelings. But perhaps it will take more time before you are able to truly forgive them.
>>
>>18592965
I'm not ignoring it though? I wouldn't be calling it a "risk" if there was no consideration she was lying. The fact of the matter is, the risk for believing the son over the daughter was higher than vice versa which is the point YOU'RE completely ignoring. The only thing at stake for believing the daughter was OP's feelings and their relationship and the alternative was risking their daughter getting raped again if she was telling the truth. Not saying OP didn't get the short end of the stick but any responsible parent wouldn't just take the son at his word for it, are you fucking kidding me? If there was no evidence and OP was in fact doing what she said, congratulations your daughter is probably going to get raped again or worse because she tried to rat him out.

I already said this, false accusations no matter what number you put on them are the minority situation. This was the most logical course of action.
>>
>>18592983
>The fact of the matter is, the risk for believing the son over the daughter was higher

How is it higher?
Which facts did you use to reach such conclusion?
What reasoning process, step by step did you use to bridge these facts to such an outrageous conclusion?

> but any responsible parent wouldn't just take the son at his word for it,

Why not?
>>
>>18592884
I agree with this poster. However if it was me being accused I would never forgive them.

You're parents did the right thing as terrible as that sounds. I would open a relationship with them so long as your sister is not around for it. Maybe ask what they're going to do to punish this behaviour? They'd have to work to earn trust back.

And for gods sake, don't let anyone leave you alone with your sister for even a minute. Get a voice recorder app for your phone and leave it running if you ever have to come into contact with her.
>>
>>18592958
>Having a rapist around your daughter?

Having your sons life ruined forever? Are you retarded?

>you are talking about someones life

Yes kicking son out and cutting all conections with him while hes growing up at a time of most need of support in life, yeah no big deal, just because something MIGHT or MIGH NOT be true.
>better keep their mental princess daughter happy.

We already see how it ended.I realy hope she brakes down mentaly after this.

>pls dont have kids
>>
>>18592801
You should use your parents guilt to get revenge on your sister.
>>
>>18592884
100% this. That said I wouldn't forgive them anyway but I understand why they did it. Let's just assume that OP did rape his sister and then they believed him over her leading her to get raped some more. She'd probably kill herself and then that'd be on the parent's hands.

Kicking OP was both an act of anger and an act in good faith. They wanted you out in case you were the rapist she said you were but if you weren't they probably believed you could take care of yourself and it looks like they were right considering you're here. It was an impossible choice and they made their decision. I'd just not speak to them ever again.
>>
>>18592801
Say you forgive them so both of you can be at peace and never talk back. You spent six years on yourself, you're not the person they used to "love" and neither are them.
>>
>>18592801
Don't.
>>
>>18593026
> can be at peace *THEN never talk back.
They'll understand
>>
>>18592801
This is up to you op, what they did was fucked, like super fucked. And it's a shame that women are always believed in these kind of situations

You should decide Wether or not you want to reconnect with them. Maybe hear out their apology and if it's sincere.. well that's up to you, they really burned a bridge here.

But I would never even acknowledge your sister existance, fuck people who make false accusations that ruin your life.

If it was me, I'd say fuck em, especially if you don't need them. Maybe send them a letter detailing what they did and why you've decided no longer to be in their lives.

Who knows maybe you will want to talk years down the line.
>>
>>18592884
>no parent assumes their child would lie about this

You don't read the news much do you?
>>
>>18592958
There is no evidence he did anything, it's a shame that our courts will make judgements on this with no evidence.

Men get so fucked in the justice system, I'm just glad I'm not black too.
>>
>>18593024
>>18592884
>>18592983
I was going to highlight some post and write something like "RETARD ALERT" then point out flaws and solutions but theres so much wrong shit, i'm in my phone, and i wondering where i begin, my humor have gone as i read your posts.

There was PLENTY of reasonamble actions to take instead kicking OP's ass out of the house. Taking both to psychologist would have saved op and maybe even help him be at peace qith his sister. They could have find an excuse and send him to live with a parent while they investigate. They could use cameras. They could have talked. But they where retarded like you and choose the the most easy, coward and stupid decision. This is not sundden, for something like this to happen, they must have had little attachment to OP at the time, now they realize they picked the crazy bitch to take care of them. They made their bed, it time for them to lay on it. OP turned out good without them, it can only go bad if he goes back.
Op can stop reading here
Cont. Because when i write long text the thread dies before i finish
>>
>>18593096
>Taking both to psychologist would have saved op
Except it wouldn't have. It took her 6 years to admit it.

>They could have find an excuse and send him to live with a parent while they investigate
Sounds like their parents live together so that's a stupid suggestion.

>They could use cameras.
How would that help? It'd just mean he'd find a way to rape her outside of the house, also cameras are expensive and cumbersome to manage.

>They could have talked
What makes you think they didn't?

They chose the logical decision and your emotional outburst doesn't change that.
>>
Man, just reading your post is making me bitter towards your parents. I don't know where you are right now financially, however if you are independent and don't want to make up with your parents then fuck them. Nobody is saying that to reject them now is to reject them forever. Give it a couple years or so. At this point, the door has been opened by them. It's up to you when you want to walk through it. You can tell them that you're just not ready to forgive them. Also, fuck your sister big time. Your parents are also victim from her bullshit. Can you imagine how rekt they must have felt when they found out that she was lying? I would never ever EVER forgive her. SIX YEARS OF ISOLATION. She pisses me off just thinking about it. I cannot comprehend what you have gone through for the past couple years.
>>
>>18592801
You don't have to forgive them, but you can very well just use any sort of support that they're willing to give you from now on. Why the hell not? After the shit they did to you, you're entitled to it.
>>
>>18593113
Im still writing but becore i continue may i ask if you're by any chance from australia,canada or brazil?
>>
>>18593113
Its just that you keep adding posts to my list and i want know if im wasting my time
>>
>>18593096
>thinking a therapist could have saved OP from crazy
Assuming she's younger than him than expecting some crazy hormonal bitch to not be crazy is a big stretch. Therapists aren't a magic cure all.
>>
>>18592801
They left you, don't look back
>>
Tell them how much this wrecked your life, but you managed to survive and make something of yourself. Then state that you need to figure some things out in this relationship with your parents, so request they are to never contact you again until you initiate. Stress that it is a big "if", because you're perfectly justified not ever wanting to speak to them again. All in all, it is up to you.

That way you have power in what goes in this relationship with your parents. I'd also tell them that if they do want to see you again, make sure the sister is never around and that she is the one family member that you never want to see again. Christmas, Thanksgiving, doesn't matter. If you choose to come to these events she should be excluded by default.
>>
>>18593156
Op said they hated each other, therapist could have helped they get along ( as a family should) together and she would confess she lied.
>>
>>18592801
Anon, basically what has happened is that they now realize the person they were counting on to take care of them on their elder years is a crazy cunt who will let them down.
Hence the:
> "Oh Anon, we're so sorry please forgive us"

You should read it more like:
>"Oh Anon, would you change our dippers when the time comes now that we've figured out we are out of options? please, mummy and daddy love you"

Your parents died the day they kicked you out.
>>
No not yet. You deserve better and taking them back easily will make you look like a pussy. If I were in your shoes I'd fucking stay far away from my parents, instead of attempting to help you they instead abandoned you and it's only fair to make them feel that.

I'm just saying wait it out for another couple of years. You've gone on the past 6 years without them
>>
>>18593241
100%
>>
>>18592884
"okay son, your sister is saying you molested her so we're going to have you stay with relatives for a time while we sort this out with a therapist so we can really find out what happened. if it seems like you really did then we're going to set up some place else for you to live until you can get on your own two feet."
>>
>>18593096
Cont.

>>18592884
>No child is more important than the other
But its okay to "blindly"(in OP's own words) to kick your underage kid based purely on the testimony of the other knowing they dont like each other and that kids dont have the full consciousness of consequences of their actions. They coudnt have blindly trusted her if they loved both, his parents obviously had priorities.

>what were they supposed to do when their daughter says their son abused her?
Impartial imvestigation, its retard to just assume who's lying based solely on word. Or as i said, therapist.
> Stuff like this is impossible to prove so it's a he said she said situation.
behavior and contradictory testimony.
>Of course they believed her because no parent assumes their child would lie to them about this.
Op was acussed at age of 17 of doing something "when we were younger" so she had grow when dhe made the accusation. She could go through the options i gave in the other post
>The only thing they could do was kick OP out because the alternative is risking a rapist to be around your daughter.
Yes but there was nothing they could do if they cared about their daughter's wellbeing.
Already adressed
>OP had to be sacrificed but it was a matter of risking a molester being around vs. sparing their son's feelings The choice is clear.
your son being around where you can watch him and care for both vs. son possibly turning to drugs or worse
Glad wasnt OP's case

>>18593241
This, well summed.
>>
>>18592958
>making your own child homeless before 18
>"just bitter feelings"

Honestly fuck off
>>
>>18593113
>Except it wouldn't have. It took her 6 years to admit it.
Do therapy, find out why hate each other, solve issues, be friends, confess you lied. So big bro can take care of you instead of going to jail.
>Sounds like their parents live together so that's a stupid suggestion.
What are relatives.
>How would that help? It'd just mean he'd find a way to rape her outside of the house
You sure suck at hiding stuff
>also cameras are expensive
You dont nedd hd shit to see someone raping anon
> and cumbersome to manage.
Less cumberstone that thinking your son is a sexual offender
>What makes you think they didn't?
Op said they didnt gave him the benefit of doubt
>>
If you're well off and doing fine on your own, Tell them you have no idea who they are, and to stop talking to you.

Otherwise use them for money or something, they killed their relationship with you, don't let them forget it.
>>
>>18593241
This
>>
>>18593096
>>18593024
>100% this. That said I wouldn't forgive them anyway but I understand why they did it. Let's just assume that OP did rape his sister and then they believed him over her leading her to get raped some more. She'd probably kill herself and then that'd be on the parent's hands.
Assuming guilty or innocence based only in the words of kids is retarded, people lie at any age to get what they want
>Kicking OP was both an act of anger
And stupidity
> and an act in good faith.
They wanted you out in case you were the rapist she said you were but if you weren't they probably believed you could take care of yourself
Implying
>not a rapist==independent

> considering you're here. It was an impossible choice
Already Adressed
> I'd just not speak to them ever again.
The line you got right and was incomplete
>>
>>18593313
They had priorities to protect their daughter because their son wasn't the one under threat of rape, so yes they prioritized their daughter. As they should have because that's common sense.

An investigation would have been pointless if there was no evidence which we can assume there wasn't so it would have been pointless. At which point it was a blind guess of risk vs. reward. It was his word vs hers and they chose to go with the one under the biggest threat.

Siblings not liking each other is completely normal, also we don't know the extent of which the girl openly hates OP. She could very well have tolerated him around their parents and just been a spiteful bitch when they were alone. This is all speculation and assumptions so it's a moot point.

Also OP's parents you're forgetting, are his parents. They know him better than you do, they know if he could have handled himself out in the world and clearly he can since he's here. They made a hard decision and even though in the end it was wrong because she lied, it was still ultimately the right decision in the moment. OP had a rough patch in his life, but he survived and ultimately the end result is just his hurt feelings. Looks like they knew their son and correctly guessed he would be fine.
>>
>>18592801
Similar story except my parents had no reason to kick me out other then not liking me I suppose, and they had their reasons not to want to cope with my shitty teenager shenanigans.
Part of me wanted to forgive them and did my best to improve myself, and when I got stable I thought to have attained a good indipendent position in the family based on my own success. I thought there was trust again and that this was mutual, however in a matter of months it got back to old ways and I began to saw I had little to no fault in the way they treated me as a child and a teenager. My parents are not grown ups, they're children in the body of adults, with addictions more severe than I had at the time and disorders more problematic than I will ever have. I was forced to repay them the favor and kick them out of my life. I have not had contact with them for about three years now and it is clear to me that my success and achievements are correlated to not giving negative people a place in my life. Especially family because they shouldn't be the people to mistreat their own blood. Yet they didn't learn and I did.
I know this isn't my thread what I am trying to say anon, is that as you can see my parents couldn't take the responsibility of a parent and so I dropped being responsive to them entirely. I don't mind if they think I'm dead, homeless, abroad, or a millionaire, because they never fucking cared and I am the only one grown up enough to admit that things are flawed and willing to change. Sorry for ranting.
Give them a heartfelt chance, it's what I did. I proved my worth even when they treated me like trash (and they're educated, wealthy people). And it turned out they were not worth my time. Discover this for yourself. I hope for you that it does work out, because that's what I wanted for myself.
>>
>>18593378
>it was still ultimately the right decision in the moment.
No it wasn't you sheltered idiot. They should have sent him to relatives or worked up a plan for his separate living, not illegally kicking their underage child out onto the streets.
>OP had a rough patch in his life, but he survived and ultimately the end result is just his hurt feelings
"rape victims go through a rough patch in life, but they survive and ultimately the end result is just their hurt feelings"
> Looks like they knew their son and correctly guessed he would be fine.
the dad was literally threatening to kick the shit out of his son, they didn't give a single stinking fuck about how he would end up, you disgustingly worthless piece of shit.

castrate yourself
>>
>>18593328
>Do therapy, find out why hate each other, solve issues, be friends,
The world isn't black and white. If 2 people don't like each other, no amount of forced therapy will make them like each other.

>What are relatives.
If OP could have stayed with relatives then he wouldn't have been homeless, reading comprehension is apparently too difficult for you.

>You sure suck at hiding stuff
You sure suck at common sense. If OP was in fact a rapist and his sister outed him but his parents chose to keep him around, they would naturally be extremely wary of him. That's just common sense, you're not going to commit the crime under the same circumstances knowing your parents now think you might be a rapist. They're going to be taking countermeasures, cameras wouldn't do anything.

>You dont nedd hd shit to see someone raping anon
Have you never setup a home security system in your life? It's not cheap even if you got shit cameras, I can tell you're a child.

>Less cumberstone that thinking your son is a sexual offender
Apples and oranges and ultimately pointless regardless.

>Op said they didnt gave him the benefit of doubt
That doesn't mean they didn't talk, that means they didn't believe him.
>>
File: 1501935546107.png (335KB, 1023x619px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501935546107.png
335KB, 1023x619px
OP here. It seems most people agree I shouldn't forgive them so I'm going to not talk to them anymore. I'll let them deal with my sister and live my own life. I feel like even if I started talking to them again, I'll never fully forgive them anyway. I don't really care about taking advantage of them for money or whatever, I don't want anything from them. Also the idea of being around my sister in any way makes my skin crawl, I never want to see her again. I never want to be near her or in the same room as her.

Thanks for the help everyone.
>>
>>18593378
>>>18593313 (You)
>They had priorities to protect their daughter because their son wasn't the one under threat of rape,
First for it was by the moment of being a homeless 17 yo.
so yes they prioritized their daughter. As they should have because that's common sense.
But anon, its not common sense to kick your kid out of the house for what he MAY not have done, especialy when based on another kid's word
>An investigation would have been pointless if there was no evidence which we can assume there wasn't so it would have been pointless
>At which point it was a blind guess of
>risk vs. reward
All adressed
>It was his word vs hers and they chose to go with the one under the biggest threat.
Already Adressed
Besides, your son can get murdered alone in the streets anon, bigger treat?
>Siblings not liking each other is completely normal, also we don't know the extent of which the girl openly hates OP. She could very well have tolerated him around their parents and just been a spiteful bitch when they were alone.
>This is all speculation and assumptions so it's a moot point.
To the point is not even worth bringing up since this is not a valid argument. I already said that assuming, especially based on a kid's words is retarded.
>Also OP's parents you're forgetting, are his parents. They know him better than you do, they know if he could have handled himself out in the world and clearly he can since he's here.
Boy, you've no idea how lucky this guy is. And even if that was the case, it still retarded either way because if you knew your kid enough at 17 to know he's ready to life they would know he wouldn't be a molester.
>They made a hard decision and even though in the end it was wrong because she lied, it was still ultimately the right decision in the moment.
Adreesed
>and ultimately the end result is just his hurt feelings.
And no family.
> Looks like they knew their son and correctly guessed he would be fine.
Looks more like utterly bad parenting for me.
>>
>>18593432
Good on ye OP
>>
>>18593432
Good luck and God bless you op
You're notable for overcoming this and i'll hope and pray to you to be around better people and be happy.
>>
>>18592884
kys
>>
>>18593432
OP, just because they are your parents you don't owe them shit. Good riddance and believe me some little thing would come up and they would gut punch you again or they would want to determine how you should respond to their apology.

I ditched my dad at 17 and my mother by 19 they never did me any kindness.
>>
>>18592935
So what? Is OP supposed to just get over being kicked to the streets by the people who were supposed to take care of him? Fuck no if you made it this far on your own after they disowned you then you don't need them one bit. And your sister will have to live with the fact she wrecked the family the rest of her life, if you accept their apology she will have learned nothing and found there are no consequences to those sorts of actions. I wouldn't even respond. Yeah having a family is nice but if it's a family that will disown you you're better off without one.
>>
I certainly wouldn't make up. These are the same people that made you homeless before you were even 18, and did so without any solid proof. They should suffer for what they've done like you suffered.
>>
>>18593400
>The world isn't black and white. If 2 people don't like each other, no amount of forced therapy will make them like each other.
The point is that they didnt even tried, sure it doesnt always work but neither does always fail. Even if after treatment they keep hating each other, could have made a diference if the parents knew why is that so.
>If OP could have stayed with relatives then he wouldn't have been homeless, reading comprehension is apparently too difficult for you.
Unless your parents tell your whole family to close the doors for you because you're a rapist. What wouldn't have happened if the parents had give him the benefit of doubt, letting him stay away but safe while they find out whats going on.
>You sure suck at common sense. If OP was in fact a rapist and his sister outed him but his parents chose to keep him around, they would naturally be extremely wary of him. That's just common sense, you're not going to commit the crime under the same circumstances knowing your parents now think you might be a rapist. They're going to be taking countermeasures, cameras wouldn't do anything.
Would make the house safe

>Have you never setup a home security system in your life? It's not cheap even if you got shit cameras, I can tell you're a child.
Actually, i did with less than 150$ and a few hours. Sure is a lot of money, but is your kids safety. Is cheap for the purpose, and since OP said her sister was in therapy, id dare to say it was affordable.
>Apples and oranges and ultimately pointless regardless.
installing cameras are less annoying than thinking your son is a rapist and gives less trouble.
>That doesn't mean they didn't talk, that means they didn't believe him.
Neither mean they did talk. He said his dad was furious, thats what makes me think they didnt they sat down to have a polite conversation in order to exchange arguments to find way to prove his innocence while thinking straight.
>>
How are you now?

Pride aside here, if theyre really sorry for what theyve done you could possibly milk it for money or something similar. If you're comfortable where you are, tell them to hit the fucking road.
>>
>>18593642
See
>>18593432
>>
Ugh I'm not really in the mood to write a long post. I understand your anger but they're your parents, they love you and they made a huge mistake; one they're willing to own up to. Don't miss this opportunity for reconciliation; tomorrow is not promised to any of us.
>>
As someone who's parents also threw him out when he was underage: forgive them. It's difficult, and it feels like swallowing the biggest bite of pride even just ACKNOWLEDGING them, but you will be better for it.

My relationship with my parents is strong, now. I carried that hate in my gut for years just like you OP. I promise, no matter what your ego is telling you, that it's so unbelievably relieving to truly forgive. Not for their sake, but for yours.

Let then make amends, OP.
>>
What you do is tell them to never contact you and that if you're ready to forgive them, you'll contact them. You get them out of your life and you leave the option to ask them for money if you ever want to in the future.
>>
Just leave the opportunity open for reconciliation. It's really hard for people to put aside their baises that males have more of a propensity for evil than females so I wouldn't blame them for not trusting you. I would at least ask for some money to invest in something with no strings attached or something and ask for their understanding that you might not reconsile right away or even ever.
>>
>>18592801

Nah, mate.

Let the guilt kill them.
My brothers a right psychopath, never believed me.
I look forward to the day he proves me right and hurts them or someone else, because enablers get what they deserve.

They choose the nutjob and play favourites rather than finding out the facts first, then it's their own fault.

Teach them a lesson, that really they should have taught you; actions have consequences.

If you tell them one thing, it's that they "killed their son and he's never coming back. Good luck, looking after the psycho bitch, she's all you have left. "

Maybe they'll all end up of pills. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>18592801
Fuck them. Meet them in person and tell them how they shitty and how you never want anything to do with them ever again because they're terrible people.
>>
reconnect, ask for 100k for school, cut contact
>>
Your parents sound like terrible people. They probably still do not care about you and just need something. They will do a lot to try and make amends then slip in that they need money or help with something. People do not change if they fucked you over once they WILL do it again one way or another.
>>
Sue them for abandonment. They owe you at least a year of support.
>>
>>18592801
I'm a bit of a vindictive asshole but here is my suggestion.

Ask them if they are going to kick out and abandon your sister for what she didn't just like they did to you.

If they say no, tell them they are hypocrites and you want nothing to do with them.

If they say yes, tell them they are the same horrible people who cannot help their children as they were when they kicked you out, and that you want nothing to do with them.

Also in both cases make clear that when you have children, that your parents will never ever see or meet them.

Basically just let them ride the guilt, then never speak to them again so you can move on with your life with that book closed forever. You made it this far without them.
>>
If they didn't even try to check up on then they truely didn't care about you, so why should you care about them. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>18592835
>>18592836

This sums up what you should do OP.
>>
>>18592935
>The only thing they could have done is take the side which didn't result harm coming to their daughter.
They could have investigated the matter properly and legally instead of behaving like autistic failures. But no, that's not an option to you. Because you're an autistic failure of a human being, like they were and are.
>>
>>18592958
>just bitter feelings on the son's part
You mean sabotaging his entire life until the day he dies. If you get kicked out of your home at 17 you will never succeed at life no matter what course of action you take, period. There is no functional, practical way to make it work. I would bet you my next paycheck that OP lives in a rathole apartment in the bad part of town working construction.
>>
>>18592884
>abloo bloo
Some people have a brain and have a security system set up.
>ermagerd you watch your daughter masturbate
Believe me, if someone was fucking with my spawn they'd be dead. I guess "kick them out on the street and leave them for dead" makes sense if you're too stupid to set up a CCTV system.
>>
>>18592884
t. tumblr feminist
>>
>>18592801
Use them for resources I guess and don't feel too bad about doing this. I don't want you to cut them out because I feel like there should be some recompense here
>>
>>18592935
A 17 year old living on the streets isn't at risk of anything though, right?
>>
>>18594056
Hey man, I did it.

In fact, as far as I can tell I'm the only other person in this thread who's parents chose to make them homeless. I'm also one of the few suggesting he forgive them.

It sounds cheesy, but OP will carry this anger around forever. Justified or not, it will be part of him. Eventually, he'll get tired. You get tired of the anger, and the only way to get past it, to really leave it behind you, is to forgive the grievous mistake your parents made. Hopefully, he comes to to realization before they die.
>>
>>18594215
What's your degree in and what firm do you work for?
>>
>>18594220
He's full of shit, don't listen to drivel. He's just some sheltered little punk. OP isn't going to hold on to hate, he's going to move past them. He's done with that dysfunction and he'll be better off for it.
>>
>>18593432
That honestly sounds like the way to go
All these people seem to forget that loving and respecting your parents isn't some universal default state. It's a reciprocal treatment. They clearly didn't care enough about you to think "but what if we're wrong?" even once. Just live your life and try not to dwell on the past.
I hope you find some real happiness in life OP. You deserve it.
>>
>>18592801
If they checked in with you once in a while I would consider it.

But, they didn't give you a word or care at all the whole time, so I would say no.

That firmly rules out that they thought about you being able to take care of yourself, they simply wanted you gone and didn't care what happened to you.
>>
>>18592801
If your sister has such mental difficulties shed do a thing like that, then your parents should have recognized it.

The fact they were so blind they'd turn on you just like that when you were 17 is irreconcilable.

However, i mean this, and its easier for me to say than for you to do... Its better to try and bridge it. You're not being petty at all. But that doesn't change they've realised their mistake.

Forgiveness is a virtue.
>>
>>18594220
This might come as a surprise, but when you spend time sheltering yourself from the cold, your priorities usually doesn't start at "Valedictorian". I make decent money, enough to support myself. That's good enough for me, right now.

>>18594238
You're gonna criticize the only other person here with experience being homeless as a teenager because of parental neglect "sheltered"? When this was happening to me, your age was guaranteed to be in the single digits.
>>
>>18592935
>which didn't result harm coming to their daughter.
Instead they took the option which would almost certainly result in harm to their son, making him homeless
>>
File: 1501518804171.jpg (24KB, 477x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501518804171.jpg
24KB, 477x357px
Your story reminds me of Shakespeare's play, "King Lear". You're Edgar, your sister is Edmund and your dad (and mom) are Gloucester.
>>
>>18592801
Shit man, that's rough. That happened to a friend of mine; parents kicked him out, same as you at 17 or so because his sister made it up. It only came to light about a year later when he was about to show up in court when the mother found her daughter's diary describing how she'd set him up, and only much later, actually had her first sex experiences with a Chad...

Result: kicked the daughter out since she was then 16 or so, and apologised profusely to our friend. Still, his life was a mess: no gf, no job, and that fucking awful reputation sticking to him when he was harmless and innocent. He wasn't angry enough to tell her to fuck off, I guess.

For you, OP, you recognise that it may be the anger talking and I empathise with that. Tell the fuckers you want therapy yourself and that they can pay for it if they're so sorry. Just don't go and see them just yet.

My 2c.
>>
File: 1501828359124.jpg (46KB, 839x469px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501828359124.jpg
46KB, 839x469px
>>18592801
OP what everyone here has missed is that your parents just gave you enormous leverage over them. You can use this situation to your advantage, getting back at your parents and sister while simultaneously "forgiving" them. Tell them that you will move on and let go of your anger, but only if they disinherit your sister and leave every single thing they own to you. It's a fair deal because from an economic perspective they absolutely ruined your life by throwing you out at 17.
>>
>>18594340
Yeah, get her committed to a mental asylum. Gaslight it up if you have to.
>Result
>>
assuming the posts itt where genuine, it is scary that anyone would think the parent's were in the right here
>>
>>18592801
Fuck em, they're shittt people who threw you out as a teenager. You managed to get back on your feet on your own, even if your life isn't ideal you owe it to yourself and your dignity to tell them to piss off and keep living your life without them. It's what I would do.
>>
>>18594537
that's the easiest answer, tbqh; obviously getting them both to a psychologist would have been the better response...
>>
You are a different person now
This experience has made you stonger in every way imginable.
They are weak and filled with regret.
Use this as a way get your sister thrown in a mental hospital.
If she were thrown out she would likely end up on drugs homeless,or dead.
She must be punished
Part of the punishment should be you telling her all the things you had to experience.
In detail describe the feeling of abandonment,the day to day struggle you went through,the constant fear for your life.
Explain to her that all of this happened because she had the audacity to look her parents in the eyes,and tell them you molested her.
When every day millios of women are molested,and her doing this act has spit in the face of evey victim of sexual abuse. All because she didn't like you.
Tell her no matter what psychlogical issues you have to deal with. You don't care and you will never ever forgive her.
And now her word means nothing to your parents
You could punch her in the face and they would think she did it to herself.
>>
>>18592979
you can forgive while still having consequences

a lot of people fail to understand this


desu op i would forgive them. they did what they thought was right at the time, even though they are retards (hurr durr lets blindly believe the literally least trustworthy demographic ever) but that doesn't mean treat it as if it's over, that it's nothing now.
>>
>>18593127
>fuck your sister big time.
honestly this seems like the correct solution. he got punished for raping her, so he should be allowed to use her as a cumdump
>>
no anon fucking forget them
>>
>>18592801
DESU I'd say they aren't cut out to have a two-kid family, given how they handled it. It's probably best for everyone of you just parted ways.

>>18592884
>No child is more important than the other so what were they supposed to do when their daughter says their son abused her?
And yet they made a decision, and they can't un-make it. The way they prioritize and handle problems have been laid bare, and that's going to hang over everything. The genie does not go back in the bottle.
>>
>>18593378
A skilled doctor or therapist, coupled with the full force of the legal ramifications involved would undoubtedly have scared up the little bitch enough to fess up to her lies, but that's not an option for Mister Cuntyface here. Whatever, enjoy your retarded ultra-rationalistic existence you fuck.
>>
>>18593672
Revenge is a dish best served cold, anon, or perhaps you never learned that lesson.
>>
>>18593392
This.
>>
>>18593793
Also this.
>>
>>18594310
Everyone ITT knows you're full of shit, you underaged moron.
>>
Stay the hell away from that nuclear pit. My family is also toxic and my life has improved significantly by cutting them out.
>>
>>18592801
On one side, what your parents did was based on love, they kick you away to protect you from their rage, and your sister from your supposed assault.
They could've handled it in a way without making you a homeless, but what's happened couldn't be undone.

A little bit of curiousity of mine is how your mother could know how to contact you? If they really cut you away completely I assume they wouldn't be able to reach you in any way. Your mom contacted you really implies they at least keeping track on you somehow even when they're not saying anything.

Life's too long for lifetime grudges, I know it's hard to reconnect with your family because they treated you like that, but I'd suggest to at least keep the door open for both of your parents, and maybe your sister to connect with you again.
Of course make it clear that you've not forget what they did to you, and won't guarantee anything to their well-being.

As for your sister, I'd love to just make her a cumdump or just fucking her life in the worst imaginable way, but you said she's now dealing with therapist and mental problem already.
There's no fun in breaking a broken toy, it's a pity but just meet and stare her with lot of contempt then leave her to rot alone.
>>
>>18595150
t. sheltered, young "adult" who grew up in a generic middle class family
>>
>>18592801
If your parents were to pass away in 2 or 3 years, you never have a chance to say things you want to say to them, and you will never have a chance to listen to what they want to say to you.

It's perfectly okay if the meeting turns sour, and you get crazy, even throw insults at your own parents. However, it's a good idea to meet them, so you yourself, will not have any regrets later on in your life.

But I think you will be surprised of what your parents, (even your sister) want to say to you
>>
LISTEEEN !!!!
fuck them
they had one single job and that's to be parents and they chose to abandon you when you were under age
fuck em
if i was you , i would forgive them,because they fed me for 17 years, and that's my job as a sun, also if they died and i didn't forgive them i would feel guilty
however
however i'll ghost them for the rest of my life, i will only talk to them when i feel like it ; probably on occasions and all; even though i forgave them i wouldn't forget what they did to me
if they were such childish people , immature and unable to be fair,they shouldn't brought kids to this shitty ass life
fuck them
i'm so mad rn
>>
>>18593389
/underrated post
>>
>>18593389
infinite respect for you anon
you're awesome!
you're fucking awesome
>>
>>18594786
My revenge was letting my parents live on knowing I hated them. I'm not sure how you would know what that tastes like. Turns out it doesn't make you feel better.

Look, I know when you're 20 the entire point of living is trying to find a reason to justify being so fucking angry at everything. Go ahead, like I said OP is entitled you his anger. But what do I know, I only did all of this 10 years ago.

>>18594970
What exactly put a hair across your ass? That I'm suggesting something alternative?

Look, cockholster, I'm not gonna sit here and try defend the old losing battle of "prove your age on 4chan". You're probably like what, in your 20s MAYBE and you're going around accusing me of being young?
>>
>>18595259
Post your old ass face, pussy. You're full of shit and everyone knows it.
>>
>second chance
There is no second chance, and that's not what they want either. After this, I don't think there is anything they could say or do to make you smile at them honestly, to look forward to visit them, or to let them play with your children. Surely they know this too. What they want is to tick a checkbox, to be able to say and think "whew, this is handled then, everything is OK now". This is about them, not you.

Sorry, but they probably never liked you. You don't do this to your child just because of an accusation. This reaction only makes sense if they always disliked you, and felt like this accusation finally confirmed everything they thought.
>>
File: 1478888239455.png (22KB, 530x444px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478888239455.png
22KB, 530x444px
>>18592801
Pardon my intrusion, OP. But I am interested.

How old was your sister when she accused you? And when the "abuse" allegedly happened? Also, what kind of molestation?

I know that I am asking too much, but could you greentext your parents reaction back then?
>>
>>18595272
this, unfortunately.
>>
>>18595271
Any why exactly should I feel the need to do that? I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not, I'm not gonna go take a picture of myself to fuel you ebin trolling.

>"Oh he won't do it! I must be right!"
Literally who would?

Here's what I want to know: why so angry at us? Two other people came in with similar backgrounds to myself and OP, and they also suggested leaving the line open. The three people with experience here ALL suggest the same thing. So that's your excuse for that? We're all underage, and also making up the same story, and also trying to trick you? Isn't it at all plausible that, I dunno, maybe you don't know as much about what your talking about as you thought?

Some fresh applefaced boy from suburbia wants to tell all the homeless teenagers that we were "sheltered". Can you even grow a beard, yet?
>>
>>18595272
This is some real shit, too real.
>>
>>18595307
I've got the same experience (except mine is real), you lying teenager.
>>
>>18595309
Oh yeah? Let's hear it.

When was this, by the way? Because for me, it was around when the twin towers fell. Where where you? School?
>>
>>18595312
Oh yeah? Let's see your ID.
>>
>>18595314
I know you're just going to assume it's because I'm lying, but for a single moment, give me the benefit of the doubt and answer me this: why the fuck would I ever want to actually do that? The only reason I'm even replying to this post in particular is because I'm in the middle of wiping my ass, I'm not gonna go get my panties so twisted over some 22 year olds accusations that I'm gonna start taking pictures of myself to combat an assumed criticism.
>>
Your reaction is justified. It's on them, not you.
At the same time, for what it's worth they probably genuinely believed your sister since it's not something people usually lie about. It's not like they did it out of spite for you.
You "should" not do anything, just ask yourself if you really want to reconnect with them. If not, that's fair.
You can just let them call you every once in a while but otherwise refuse to let them into your life again, which would be a middle ground.
If you think you're too angry to do it, it's ok. You have to choose what would make you happier.
>>
>>18595334
>not something people usually lie about.
you haven't been around here much, have you? the entire manosphere is full of false rape horror stories.
>>
>>18595338
Usually they're not between sister and brother. Everyone involved was related, ask yourself how many parents would second guess their daughter if she said something like that and tell her she just made it up.
>>
>>18595338
False rape accusations happen, but make up less than 3% of all accusations.

Point being, is that it takes an exceptionally broken person to ever actually did that to anyone. When someone says "he hurt me", and the other person said "no I didn't", I'm inclined to believe the first person and it should be obvious why. I'm not by any stretch excusing OPs parents for their actions, only that they had an impossible situation and they did what they thought was the best choice. It was a grievous error, but if OP can find in himself to forgive them for being human in a situation with no right answer, then he'll find letting anything below "literally making me homeless" is water off a ducks ass.
>>
This is just my hunch. While I think OP's parents are retarded and could've handled it better, I think OP himself might not really a good/upstanding kid either. That's why his parents so quick on deciding to make him a homeless without consideration of his well-being further.

I based this hunch since I thought if OP himself is a potential good NFL linebacker chad typr or maybe smart brainy potential Ivy League his parents won't make him a homeless.
>>
>>18595391
I considered this right away. For all we know, OP could've been rightly accused of many other deviant actions, and innocent of this one. You all wanted to know how a parent could just throw their son out on a single accusation? That's how.

We have absolutely no frame of reference other than his. I choose to believe OP, because he's still right, regardless. That being said, they wouldn't have taken the accusation seriously of they didn't already suspect OP capable of sexual assault on his sister, for whatever reason.
>>
Hateful sisters are the worst human beings on the planet for a brother. Hate between brothers can never be so bad. When a sister hates you, especially a younger sister, she can make your life a living hell with little effort.

Sister-Brother abuse is real and no one cares. They laugh at us.
>>
>>18595419
>>18595391
Not really. If it was just a random woman accusing him, I have no doubt they would have taken his side. The problem is, their own daughter accused him and so there was no parental bias at play so they had to look at the situation more objectively. The fact of the matter is, when a girl cries rape, most people believe her without any evidence. That's just how it's always been in society and will continue to be.
>>
>>18595419
That's bollocks, I described a similar case earlier, >>18594337 and my m8 was the most gentle and harmless chap there was. He literally wouldn't hurt a fly, and she fucked his life up because of her own shit, not even because she hated him or anything serious, just pure malice and the knowledge she could get away with it. It took one year - and one major coincidence, right before the court case - the parents had filed against him - before any new shit came to light, as Lebowski says.
>>
>>18595419
I think the parents had a choice. Throw OP in jail for this or throw him on the street and gave him a break and didn't call the cops and prosecute him. In their mind they gave him a break.
>>
>>18595468
>The fact of the matter is, when a girl cries rape, most people believe her without any evidence. That's just how it's always been in society and will continue to be.
I know I'm going to get a lot of flak for saying this, but doesn't it kinda have to be this way? Besides the fact that it's notoriously difficult to gather evidence and prosecute in the year 2017, historically there was really no way to ever actually prove a rape occurred. Our illegitimate judicial system for dealing with the rapists of our sisters and daughters has always functioned on our trust in their word. I'm certainly not suggesting our actual legal system work like that, only that if your daughter told you she was raped, I would hope you do something about it.

>>18595469
I didn't say bad things don't happen to good people. A lot of folks here asked how they could just believe her over him. In my opinion, OP being creepy is a more plausible explanation than "they're just dicks"
>>
>>18592801
tell them to fuck off
> first your parents could tell if she was molested , ergo broken hymen
> stretched hole
this shit isn't rocket science
>>
If they're really sorry, forgive them.

https://youtu.be/6xsVM_gd0Tc
>>
>>18595557
Do people still believe the "vaginas stretch" myth?
Have you never seen a pussy in your life?
>>
File: hymen types.png (202KB, 1014x1644px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hymen types.png
202KB, 1014x1644px
>>18595557
Medfag here. The hymen isn't like that. It's a ring of stretchy tissue on the outside. It does not cover the whole vaginal opening, and it stretches to accommodate. In exceedingly rare cases it can cover more of the vagina, but almost never completely. In the almost impossibly rare chance that it does, surgery is necessary to allow menstruation to pass. If the blood is trapped, it starts to rot, causing infection. Pic related. Nearly all hymens are top left. Everything else is abnormal.

And again, hymens stretch. Seeing blood during sex, even if you're a virgin, is a bad sign. There should never be pain and there should never be blood. Some mild discomfort while you get used to it is fine, but blood and pain means a problem and that the vaginal walls are being damaged. Usually this happens because the woman was not sufficiently aroused or was too nervous, and thus the vagina wasn't sufficiently lubricated. And then penetration was forced, ripping the skin open. Pain is not normal and should not be expected.

Also, the vagina expands and contracts on its own anyways. It is flexible and muscular. It expands when aroused and contracts when its not. And it will not be made "loose" by sex, especially a single instance of it. A penis is simply not big enough to do that.
>>
File: 1499124322785.jpg (177KB, 720x718px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499124322785.jpg
177KB, 720x718px
>>18595839
Any advice if you're with a virgin girl, and you want to make it as comfortable as possible for her? Damn you, hymen-san!
>>
>>18595839
> medifag is wrong
literally every physician disagrees with you
but your totally more reputable that 99% of the medical world right i believe you
>>
>>18595971
Take it slow and easy, lots of foreplay, don't be afraid to use lube. The more comfortable, relaxed, and aroused she is, the easier it'll be.
>>
>>18596014
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5437416/

Where's your source?
>>
>>18596050
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/teens/sex/virginity
>>
>>18596052
not sure if this is a troll or not but what you posted is almost exactly what the medfag just said
>>
>>18596052

There’s a lot of confusion about hymens out there. Many people think the hymen totally covers the opening of your vagina until it’s stretched open, BUT THAT'S NOT USUALLY THE CASE. Most of the time, hymens naturally have a hole big enough for period blood to come out and for you to use tampons comfortably. Some people are born with so little hymenal tissue that it seems like they don’t have a hymen at all. IN RARE CASES, people have hymens that cover the entire vaginal opening, or the hole in their hymen is very small — they may need to see a doctor for a minor procedure to remove the extra tissue. Just like other parts of our body, hymens are a little different for everyone.

Your hymen CAN BE stretched open the first time you have vaginal sex, which MIGHT cause some pain or bleeding. BUT THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO EVERYONE. And there are other ways that a hymen can be stretched open: riding a bike, doing sports, or putting something in your vagina (like a tampon, finger, or sex toy). Once your hymen is stretched open, it can’t grow back.

Does having a hymen mean you’re a virgin?

Some people believe that you’re not a virgin if your hymen is stretched open. But having a hymen and being a virgin are not the same thing.

SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN WITH HYMENS THAT ARE NATURALLY OPEN. And many other activities besides sex can stretch your hymen. SO YOU CAN'T TELL IF SOMEONE HAS HAD SEX BY THE WAY THEIR HYMEN LOOKS OR FEELS.


Emphasis is mine. You are disproving your own statement with your source. Occasionally it happens, it can happen, but usually it doesn't. And being gentle and taking care while having sex can and does prevent the breaking of hymens. The presence of a hymen does not prove virginity, and the absence of one does not prove penetration.
>>
>>18596061
> implying trolling isn't the implied point
> implying he didn't just google his source
> implying he would ever prove he is a medifag
of course its trolling of a tard , you don't have to be a medifag to know medical facts
>>
>>18595971
Came back to say don't use lube that has sugar in it. That can cause yeast infections, and some women are very susceptible to that. Parabens can also cause irritation in some sensitive people. A simple, no-nonsense lube is your best and safest bet.
>>
>>18595812
That percentage is the number of rape accusations formally filed and proven false, out of total convictions. I don't have the source on hand, so take it with some salt.
>>
>>18592801
Kindly tell them to go fuck themselves
They fucked with you when you were underage and they made you homeless
No mercy for those horrible excuses for parents
>>
>>18592801
>Get in contact with them and show them how much you passive aggressive hate them
>make them feel shitty as hell
>ignore sister for the rest of your life
>always keep them on read
>only talk to them on special occasions or when you feel like it

Or if you don't want that

>kindly tell them to go fuck themselves
>>
>>18592801
>Get in contact with them and show them how much you passive aggressive hate them
>make them feel shitty as hell
>ignore sister for the rest of your life
>always keep them on read
>only talk to them on special occasions or when you feel like it

Or if you don't want that

>kindly tell them to go fuck themselves!
>>
>>18592801
>>18592801

>>18593341
Agree with this anon.

I'd respond with "You're not my parents. Leave me be."

>>18594329
Or OP is Cordelia, and his sister is both Reagan and Goneril combined.
>>
>>18595272
OP, I'd like to give your parents a little more credit. Your parents probably did like you. Many stories have traditional, but uneducated parents react very harshly. They just aren't equipped to deal with complex situations.

That being said, be harsh with them. Tell them they can show that they want to make up to you on their wills. Or they can pay your college tuition.

Then give them the benefit of the doubt they never gave you: allow them to speak to you only through phone calls as a start.
>>
>>18592801
Send them one last message
>I won't attend either of your funerals.
Then silence from then on.
>>
>>18592801
Follow your heart OP. If I was in your situation I would likely never be able to forgive them or see them again. However you may feel differently and maybe want to reconnect with them (though it doesn't sound like it) bottom line is the ball is in your court now, you have the power to see them or never see them again. Forgive them or not forgive them. It's entirely your choice. All I will say is that in my opinion, and from what you've said here, they don't deserve forgiveness.
>>
>>18592884
>Stuff like this is impossible to prove
Are
You
Mentally
Retarded ?
>>
anon listen to me carefully

you need to go back and actually molest her
>>
>>18592801
"New phone who dis?"
>>
>>18598481
Ironically this. It might actually make the sister happy and validate all of her meaningless lies.
>>
>>18592801
Tell them if they want to support you then they should send you some money, but the fact that they disowned you without any evidence or attempt to find out the truth means that you can never trust them again and don't want to see their faces ever again.
>>
go back and after some months, tell your parents that your sister is sexually harassing you and thats it.
>>
>>18597969
Explain how you're supposed to prove a molestation that happened years ago with 100% accuracy.
>>
This thread is proof positive that /adv/ is filled with entitled, self-absorbed man-children.

Op is perfectly justified in his anger and hatred - the people who were supposed to be protecting him and guiding him threw him out.

ON THE FLIP SIDE, he was almost 17 and their SIX YEAR OLD DAUGHTER accused him of molesting her. Everyone is constantly told and taught that little kids are completely innocent and without malice. No WANTS to believe that their little kid is a sociopath, let alone assume it.

"Hey, our baby girl might be a monster that lies about being molested - we better wait around and see if it happens a few more times to figure out whether she was ACTUALLY molested!"

Actually, now that I think about it, this exact thing DOES actually happen! How many stories have you read about little girls and tweens who try to tell their parents that their uncle or pastor or close family friend are touching their private areas, but then the parents get mad or ignore it because "oh kids are just making shit up! We should trust the adult/older person, they're upstanding people". Then those kids get irrevocably damaged because not only have they been betrayed by adults that should know better, they've also been betrayed by their parents.

So you know what, what the other anon said makes a lot of sense. Op was 17 fucking years old - boys have gone to war at ages younger than that. It's really fucking shitty, yea, but he was practically an adult.

Op, if I were in your position, honestly, I wouldn't forgive them either, not yet. You are mad as fuck and I think you're right to be. At the same time, you should understand that your parents were truly stuck between a rock and a hard place and made what they thought was the least-bad decision. Think about it this way - you could've been labeled a sex offender if they reported you but they didn't do that. Now that you know they're sorry, give it some time to sink in and reconnect once you feel like you're ready to try.
>>
Btw, some of you in this thread are idiots.

Molestation does not imply fucking. If you're rubbing a minor's crotch/anus and/or feeling up their non-existent tits for your own satisfaction, that's molesting. That's why these cases are so difficult and why when it finally does go to court you end up with a whole cohort of neighborhood kids that have been molested by one or a few people - there's literally little to no physical evidence and lots of plausible deniability. It's not going to be the creepy looking neighborhood neckbeard, it's going to be the friendly, wise grandpa who watches the kids for when parents have date-night or the dad who coaches little league that all the kids love... except yours. The parents are in denial - "there's no way i would've handed over my kid to a predator, I'm a good parent, I would've seen the signs..."

This shit is fucking complex. Especially when you've heard about these real-life stories happen, what kind of parent are YOU going to be? The one that is going to do nothing and wait for it to happen again and again until there's absolutely no way to deny it, or the parent that takes some kind of action to protect a young child?
>>
In your shoes unless you are very articulate with your words I'd email or write back to them. What would I want to say?

I'd want them to know I'm still angry and I'm bitter about it. While I don't want to lose out on having a family because of my anger and frustration at the moment I'm not sure I can look past it because I need to process it. Maybe establishing contact will allow me to move on and gain some closure around the situation. Not only was it very difficult to have to move out and on at 17, but you felt betrayed because you weren't believed or listened to. Hopefully if they are sorry they'll be willing to work through this with you to help make it better.

OP you are clearly pissed off about it. Establishing contact might be the first step in gaining closure over the whole situation. It doesn't mean you have to immediately forgive or forget entirely what happened to you, but you can find a way to process and work through it.
>>
>>18593432
OP it's a chance for you to drop your baggage, please think it through.
Try once.
>>
>>18598549
There were a hundred better decisions
>>
File: 1501334841351.jpg (117KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501334841351.jpg
117KB, 1440x810px
>>18592884
>Stuff like this is impossible to prove so it's a he said she said situation
If that was the case, the OP's situation would not have happened. She confessed to lying, which means it's completely possible to prove wrong.

>because no parent assumes their child would lie to them about this
Blanket statement. Not all parents are fucking retarded like OP's. But if you want to continue this point, please give me citations.

>Yes but there was nothing they could do if they cared about their daughter's wellbeing
A psychiatric evaluation followed by at least 3 months of therapy. If there is nothing found out from that, then do the same for the daughter. This would seem to be the best way to get information and making an educated decision before doing something as drastic as kicking your child out of your home while they're underage.

>risking a molester being around vs. sparing their son's feelings.
Biased choices. Sparing their son's feelings isn't as simple as that sounds, as kicking a kid out before the age of 20 can often cause problems, unless you've properly equipped them to live life as an adult, which at the age of 17, is likely not the case. If I was in OP's situation, I likely would have committed suicide at the age of 21.
Also, the point from the third paragraph still stands. If they had more information to go from before they made a drastic choice, it's possible they would have made a better more educated decision.

Here's your deserved (you), you amazing troll.
>>
File: 1502113022157.jpg (111KB, 810x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502113022157.jpg
111KB, 810x810px
>>18598532
Explain why didn't she go to the police after she was raped?

I can say you raped me as well, without telling police.
>>
>>18598743
>Explain why didn't she go to the police after she was raped?
Molestation =/= Rape. Also it's quite common for victims not report their crimes, whether out of fear, ignorance or a combination of both.

>I can say you raped me as well, without telling police.
You absolutely can, welcome to the real world.
>>
>>18592965
Which they didn't know about at the time, and couldn't have possibly found out?

You retard

I wish you actually got molested
>>
>>18598743
>why didn't she go to the police after she was raped?
What a retarded question. Do you even know anything about rape victims?
>>
>>18592801
I would forgive parents and not the sister. Every American idiot is a paranoid who believes in demons. I couldn't imagine a situation where she said that and they didn't overreact. Hell, OP, be thankful your father didn't kill you.

This is a classic case of forgiving white trash for what they are and bettering yourself. Forgive your parents *if you are capable of it*. If not, say, "Mom, I just need more time. I'll be in touch," and call her occasionally.
>>
>>18593001
Not him, but are you actually stupid?

How about common sense?
>there's two stories, two sides
>50/50 one is lying and the other is telling truth
>daughter said she was molested
>son says she is lying

>take the daughter's side kick out son for her safety, and risk your son just hating your guts
>take the son's side, let him stay and IF it turns out he was the liar, she gets raped again

Obviously it was the wrong choice but OPs parents didn't know his sister had mental problems at the time. She had no reason to lie, and sexual assault is something that should be taken seriously.

I'm not agreeing with their course of action, they could have put him in a mental rehab/therapy place instead of on the streets but. That's not what happened.

And if I was OP, I probably wouldn't reconnect for another 5 or 6 years, out of spite and anger.

Tl;dr
OPs parents made the logical choice, get your own angsty, neglected son bias&emotions out of it
>>
>>18593008
Honestly this,

Hate your sister, not your parents. They were trying to protect a child
>>
Use em for money and favours and then ditch them. Simple.
>>
>>18592801

>kicked out at 17
>am i being petty if i dont run back into their arms

no. moving on and staying away from them is fine. going back to them is fine. whatever feels righti s fine. you were wronged. you get to decide whats right or wrong. dont let anyone tell you you're being petty because its 'family'. if that mattered that much your parents would have at least heard you out.
>>
>Make up with my parents?
>I hate my parents and I feel like they don't deserve a second chance.
I think you answered the question yourself OP. If I were you I would not bother it would only bring back old shit, you have moved on and you should stay that way.

Falsely accusing someone of rape should have the same jail time as raping someone, that shit can ruin people's lives forever.
>>
>>18598549
>boys have gone to war at ages younger than that.
It's not the same.
Boys going to eat are houses and fed and given some support.
OP got nothing.
Hell, forcing OP to join the military would have been far more humane
>>
>>18599212
Boys going to war are housed and fed*
>>
>>18592884

disagree. there's a middle ground here, they did what they thought they had to, but its still fucked up that they went gung ho in one direction and not the other.
>>
>>18593378

>because their son wasn't under the threat of rape
>until they kicked the underage child out of the house of course, then he was free game
>>
File: 1501670234994.png (20KB, 384x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501670234994.png
20KB, 384x384px
>>18598937
>>18598937
You fucking mongols.
It's her own fault if he didn't tell police about it.
The evidence was fresh even with molestation.

This is A CRIME called slander.

welcome to real world.
>>
>>18599586
>ault if he
I mean she
>>
File: 1501687167231.jpg (46KB, 371x348px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501687167231.jpg
46KB, 371x348px
>>18598966
How about taking your daughter to police and tell her to say the stuff to them so they can investigate?

>you can't prove it buhuhuh
You can, aren't in stone age anymore.
>>
>>18599586
Sorry to burst your bubble but our justice system doesn't dismiss children just because they didn't speak up immediately, sorry but that's not how it works. Also I like how you've resorted to victim blaming "lol its your fault you didn't report it earlier, how dare you be a scared child" What a fucking piece of shit you are.
>>
>18592801
Push your sister to the edge of suicide and fuck your parents. Make them feel real guilty on how they fucked your life over. Like first poster said they never gave you a second chance so why should you give them one?

Also, women don't change they will always be stupid lying manipulative cunts.

>Source: Person whose cusion accused or raping her. But my close family believed I didn't do it though. Or else I would have been in deep sheit.
>>
>>18599624
sorry for the fail reply at the start. I had to copy and paste and post this again because google chrome was fuckinhp
>>
>>18599602
She accused OP of molesting her, not rape. That could be anything, that could just be OP touching her inappropriately, that could be him making her touch his dick, that could be OP making her masturbate in front of him, you can't prove or disprove that this late after the fact. Immediately after it happened? You might be able to get fingerprints if you're lucky but years after? Fuck no. This isn't semen we're talking about. So DNA and fingerprints are out the picture, what's left? Lie detectors? Lie detectors are a flawed imperfect science and most court cases won't even consider them.

There's nothing they could have done.
>>
File: 1501000786531.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501000786531.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>18599606
You cunt, I hope you never become mother, because your child will be miserable.

Your child is supposed to tell you about stuff like this, if you have healthy relationship with him/her

And you are the one going to police at that point.

"My justice system"
Is what real justice system is you dummy.

Justice system doesn't favor someone because they are WAMAN

and justice system doesn't care if you have no evidence.

Why wouldn't tell police if it's true?
>MUCH EMOTIONSSSSSSSS

Justice system isn't based on your emotions. only facts.
>>
File: 1501254537321.jpg (27KB, 680x520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501254537321.jpg
27KB, 680x520px
>>18599635
Are you fucking dense?
You can prove molestation as well you retard.
You can get fingerprints, and if you aren't living in 3rd world country why don't you have a fucking camera in your house?

Telling someone to "touch" my dick is not molestation you sperg.

Words can't molest.
>>
>>18599650
>Showers
>>
Your sister is a bitch for what she did, but your parents were just trying to protect her for the chance that it was true. i would forgive your parents, burt not let them back into your life as a parental role. Keep them in your life yes, but explain to them exaclty how you feel. Do not forgive your sister. when i was younger i was molested by a cousin and after my parents found out we cut all ties with that half of the family. but thats because they walked in on it happening. I'm so sorry your sister put you through this. No one deserves to get their life ruined like that.

anyways. Let your parents back in, but just explain to them how much pain they put you through. Explain to them that your relationship with them will never ever be the same, but your willing to let them back in.
>>
>>18599650

>You can get fingerprints, and if you aren't living in 3rd world country why don't you have a fucking camera in your house?

I'm confused about much of your post so I'll just jump into this. Firstly, fingerprints only prove that you were somewhere. I'm curious as to how you came to the conclusion that fingerprints prove that you molested someone. Secondly, why are you acting surprised that people don't have cameras in their houses monitoring their bedrooms? Do you actually believe that this is a normal first world thing? What universe are you from?

>Telling someone to "touch" my dick is not molestation you sperg.

Thirdly, are you just trying to prove a point or have you never heard of solicitation or harassment. As in you can't walk up to a random girl and tell her to touch your dick because its definitely illegal. Did you not know that?
>>
>>18599879
also, adding something else. you do not have to forgive them right away, but just know where theyre coming from. you dont need to give them a second chance as parents, but maybe try and build some sort of relationship with them again.
>>
>>18592801
>>18593295
>>
>>18592801
This is not a nuanced opinion but I'm going to go ahead and say fuck that.
What happens next time you're accused of some nonsense on a whim?
Goodbye and 6 years later make up again?
>>
File: 1500978845530.png (371KB, 832x868px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500978845530.png
371KB, 832x868px
>>18599887
>As in you can't walk up to a random girl and tell her to touch your dick because its definitely illegal. Did you not know that?
Do you know that you actually can ?

Words cannot DIRECTLY produce that much force as touch, THEY CAN'T DIRECTLY harm you.
Stop living in your dreams sperg.

If you have no cameras that's your problem.
>Firstly, fingerprints only prove that you were somewhere

Oh my fucking god
NO you retard fingerprints prove that you TOUCHED X place/thing

If you have no evidence you are lying in the face of LAW.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Slander is crime remember that.
>>
>>18599842
innocent until proven guilty.
You know that investigator can find out the murderer, but no one will care as long as he have evidence.
>>
>>18600935
>have
has
>>
File: 1432569304529.png (2MB, 497x3328px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432569304529.png
2MB, 497x3328px
>>18598549
>you can't ever blame a girl. Plus boys are meant to suffer and die so who cares what happens to them.
>>
File: 1486375963648.png (51KB, 1005x629px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486375963648.png
51KB, 1005x629px
>>
>>18598549
He said it happened 6 years ago not that the daughter was 6 years old you stupid cunt.
>>
>>18598549
>6 year old daughter
Are you fucking dyslexic you autistic cunt?
>>
>>18601015
This story hurts every time I read it.
People should be jailed for false rape claims, and I say this as a woman. It's disgusting, and even though it's hard to prove I don't believe it would discourage girls from reporting rape. It's a difficult case either way.
>>
>>18593793
This bretty good.
>>
File: b8.png (24KB, 310x313px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b8.png
24KB, 310x313px
>>18592884
Jesus fucking Christ people, don't fall for obvious bait.
>>
File: rage spurdo.jpg (433KB, 1000x1166px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rage spurdo.jpg
433KB, 1000x1166px
>>18592801
Kill them johnny.
Kill them all.
Your sister, your parents, they all deserve to die.
Do it faggot.
Do it.
Let them taste your wrath.
>>
>women actually try to claim that they aren't privileged
Remember this: being a white girl is the easiest mode of life, with being a girl the second easiest mode of life and being an ugly girl the third easiest mode of life
>>
>>18592801
Sue your sister for ruining your life.
>>
No, they probably need help paying for th kids doctor bills
>>
>>18592884
I agree with this. Fuck all the whiny maleanons screeching shit like "ALL RAPE ACCUSATIONS ARE FAKE UNTIL OTHERWISE PROVEN".

>>18592889
>>18593085
>>18593498
>>18594103
>>18594092
>>18597969
>>18598743
>>18599586
>>18599641
I hope none of you have kids, because I bet you'll ignore them because "innocent until proven guilty!!1" if they say they're being touched up by a babysitter, teacher or their own relative.
>>
>>18601141
U retarded cunt, who ever said to ignore them?
U are supposed to investigate
>>
>>18601192
Okay, then how are you going to investigate? Wait for the person to molest your kid again and try to "catch" them in the act?
>>
>>18593295
hey relatives, could my rapist son stay at your house for a few
>>
They fucked up for sure, but if you let the years go by and they die before you reconcile, you're going to be really fucking sad. You only get the one set of parents.
>>
>>18601204
I'd be sad, but only because it's their own fault that they died without winning my trust back again.
>>
>>18592801
I think you should forgive them. What they did was terrible, but you owe it to your future children to give them a chance to redeem themselves. Not resolving your issues with your parents puts a big burden on you that especially manifests itself in how you raise your kids.
Think of it this way: How much of the person that kicked you out those years ago still remains? If your dad told you to fuck off a day before your sisters confession it'd be another story, but 6 years is a long time, and most parents fret over whether they've done the right thing all the time. Maybe they didn't want to say something because they felt your sister would accuse them of betraying her (not that this is a valid excuse, but I could follow that thought process if she's that mentally unstable.
Which brings me to my last point, put yourself in their shoes. For 6 years they've believed to have raised someone capable of molesting his own sister, only to find out that they have in fact raised someone capable of accusing her own brother of molesting her, who only admitted to her sin after seeing a therapist due to her mental issues. And now, after they try to rectify their enormous mistake of punishing the wrong child, that child refuses to give them the chance, forcing them to live for the rest of their life as a broken family due to their wrongdoings.
As a Christian, I say you owe it to them to give them another chance for bringing you to this world, but if that doesn't mean anything to you, I'd say you owe it to your future children because they have done nothing to deserve growing up with a father with parent issues.
>>
>>18601233

OP is long gone you idiot. Wasted response.
>>
>>18601198
my god, can you even read cunt?
>>18599650
>>18599602
>>
>>18601204
His parents died when they betrayed their son and left him for naught based on a single baseless accusation. He has no parents any more, and hasn't since 17.

Let them regret it every moment up until their deathbeds.
>>
>>18592801
I was thrown out of my house when I was 17 becasue I'm a lesbian. Couch surfed, was homeless for three years, addicted to heroin but finally got my shit together.

For 25 years I tried to reconcile with my parents until last year I gave up. You have an opportunity to reconnect with them. So it. Don't live with a hole in your heart for as long as I did.
>>
>>18601314
>fingerprints
Anyone can get fingerprints of anyone else and make any claim. And what happens if they've already been washed off the victim's body? Not solid.
>camera in your house
Most people don't have cameras in every single room because some modicum of privacy is still valued in modern culture.
>police
What will they do? Perform magic? Most rapists walk free.
>>
>>18595557
Vagina haver here. Vaginas contract and expand depending on levels of arousal and sexual pleasure. If someone's bragging about fucking a tight pussy, they're just bragging about how they couldn't turn their girl on. It's funny as all hell.

Anyway OP, this kind of shit takes time. This is still a fresh wound, you were wronged in one of the worst kind of ways and no one can blame you if you don't want to go back, but I'd recommend at least giving it a shot. You're still young, have so much of your life to go through. It'd suck to be 40 years old and suddenly realized you fucked up by not taking their hand when they reached out. You can take things slow at first, you know, be on a Christmas card communication basis, but there would probably be worse feelings in store for you if you realize you actually wanted to reconnect with them when it's too late.
>>
>>18601915
>Most rapists walk free.
Because they are innocent you slut.
>>18600931
>>18599650
>>18599641
>>18599602
>>18599586
The police can get fingerprints.
But the most important thing would be if that little cunt would still be lying, face to face to police.

There is big chance she wouldn't.
>>
>>18592801
Someone betrayed you ones, gonna betray you everytime. Mark my words
>>
>>18592801
Many of the edgelords on here would tell you to tell your parents to fuck off

No, even though they may be pieces of shit and they seem like horrible human beings, at the end of the day you are your dad's semen and you came out of your moms cunt.

Maintain contact but keep a big distance. People that fucking stupid might pull shit like this again. Always keep an arms distance from those retards but keep contacts
>>
>>18602665
>you are your dad's semen and you came out of your moms cunt.
That didn't stop them from instantly turning on him.
>>
The thing is that if someone rape you. Your parent would do the same thing to them.

Your sister is a bitch. Hate her
>>
>>18602771
That doesn't hold up when the accused rapist is also your other child.

Rather than try and remain neutral until some kind of answer could be figured out, they instantly sided with one child over the other. That tells you a lot. Parents will always say they love all their children equally, but rarely is there ever a situation like this to so clearly demonstrate when that's a lie.
>>
File: 1502066857278.gif (60KB, 434x434px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502066857278.gif
60KB, 434x434px
>>18592884
>>18601141
as the boyfriend to a girl who got raped and was afraid to report it, I say fuck the two of you for defending the lying wench that is OP'S sister. Bitches like her are the reason women don't want to report rape. And now you have the nerve to defend two bad parents for not properly investigating the situation and giving OP a chance. Fuck you. Fuck his parents. and most of all fuck her. Worms Luke you are why I just want to take the few people I care about and like e in an isolated land, free from the millions of dirty humans like you.
>>
>>18601141
Never breed. You'd be a terrible father.
>>
>>18592801
Nobody would blame you for not forgiving your parents, and it sounds like you're not ready to forgive them. Don't do anything to completely shut them out, you may be ready to forgive them one day.
>>
So if ya break down the original inflammatory post, which is obviously a troll post, it basically posits that you have to believe that your daughter won't lie to you about something like that because it's too important to lie about. But that premise contains a mirror premise: You have to assume that your son won't lie about raping his sister because that's too important to lie about. The premises are mutually exclusive and depend on the exact same logic, hence they must both be wrong.

So, as this is obviously a troll post and the OP may well be a troll and the same poster, and this whole thread is a troll thread, howsabout you let it die?
>>
This is not a logical problem, and therefore I don't believe that there is a logical answer.

It is up to you in the end to come to terms with what has happened.

Was it handled poorly? Yes.
Did you suffer for their mistakes? Yes.
Did they choose your sister over you? Yes.

In the end, you have to remember that your parents are only human. Parenting is something that everybody is thrown into blind. They fucked up, they made a mistake, and you were the one to pay for it.

It can be easier to just to ignore the past and keep moving forward, but it can also be easy to regret never trying. Terrible things happened, but your relationship only ever has to end when you give up on it.

I would say that it would be wise to visit with your parents. To sit down, and talk. Even if you're just going there to yell at them, get it resolved so you don't have to carry it around with you.
>>
>>18602902
>women never lie bad things never happen to me quit discussing it
>>
>>18592884
Had a friend whose family told her that her molestations were just dreams. Ruined their family, ruined her life, even her molesters life is fucked. He went on to molest another child much later in life and in the process, completely lost his mind. Now no one speaks to each other.

Point of all of this isn't to say what's right, but that it can really fuck up a family when stuff like this gets ignored.
>>
>>18602849
you sure she wasn't just cheating on you and got buyer's remorse?
>>
File: 1502055506706.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502055506706.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>18603054
I know because this happened before we started dating. happened in January last year
>>
bumpety bump
>>
>>18592801
Tell em to go fuck themselves unless they do to your sister what they did to you. She deserves to be kicked out for something like that.
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 23


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.