[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online Relationships Are A Bad Idea, Right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1433123694014.jpg (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1433123694014.jpg
1MB, 1280x800px
Recently, I met a girl online in a group chat and we have been going back and forth with each other for about a month. A couple days ago she told me that she has feelings for me, but I softly rejected her because I didn't want to do a long distance relationship (although she said that she can move in a year but idk).

The thing is, we still talk regularly after that and I'm not sure if it's right to do that. I sometimes feel like I might be torturing her by talking to her as a friend after she proposed a relationship with me. Is this okay? It's been kind of racking my brain a bit lately and idk what to do.

I do like her, but I don't want to do anything long distance. And I don't know if it's ethical keeping her as a friend when I know she wants more. Wat do?
>>
Pls help
>>
File: qhvrwarthcu2bvegu5cz.jpg (47KB, 635x423px) Image search: [Google]
qhvrwarthcu2bvegu5cz.jpg
47KB, 635x423px
Online and long distance relationships could be great for emotional intimacy, but lack in physical contact and more solid relationship goals.

If she's ok with it (and you), keep going. But don't fall for her.

Things could change tho.
>>
>>18592630
Girls do that all the time. It is called friendzoned. Congratulations!

If you feel like not being a dick, help her find real bf. That way she will eventually stop speaking to you and fuck her new bf instead.

>she is an adult, if she wants to speak to you, why would you stop her if you enjoy it too?
>>
>>18592903
Also be open to the possibility of getting a IRL girl. online relationships are bad if you focus too much to the point of neglecting possible IRL relationships.
>>
>>18592916
Will do anon thanks for the advice
>>18592908
Jesus, I really hate that I'm friendzoning somebody who I actually like as a person.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.