[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently agreed to lend $120 to a single mother with 2 kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 16fusa.jpg (72KB, 720x556px) Image search: [Google]
16fusa.jpg
72KB, 720x556px
I recently agreed to lend $120 to a single mother with 2 kids that i know on an internet forum, local to my country.

I know her supposed name, and i know her phone number. She has told me her adress, but since its some kind of evacuation apartment for abused women i can't verify the adress.

However i could verify her old adress (her boyfriends apartment).

Question is:
1. What is the likleyhood of ever seeing that money again?
2. How do i turn this into a sugar daddy relationship?

She is 24 and quite ok looking and i want to bang her. How do i make it happen?
>>
>>18592598
ehhhh fuckin hell OP
>>
>>18592598
Unless you've met her in person, you don't. You're just firing money off into the internet
>>
You never have and never will meet her and if you ever try to chances are you'll end up in places worse than she's survived. The money is spent on booze that she shared with her fellow street rats who probably fuck her in her room every day.

The only way to deceive yourself into thinking of her as a meaningful way to spend you time is by allowing her to send nudes she found off google in exchange for your money. If she can even get over how pathetic you are for letting her trick you into giving her money even once.
>>
File: 1459655877804.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
1459655877804.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>18592598
dude, if you want to be someone's sugar daddy and smash, there are apps for that! Like seeking arragement, etc...

>She is 24 and quite ok looking and i want to bang her. How do i make it happen?
So, seduction? so, learn to seduce?
>>
>>18592598
why do you like walking into disasters?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.