[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rapidly losing feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4178.jpg (128KB, 750x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4178.jpg
128KB, 750x706px
*at least on 3 different occasions*

>be me 19
>lust after man that seems sorta taboo/hardish to get
>get the man
>fuck said man
>1-3 months it's over because i've lost all feeling either based on boredom or the man does something that displeases me

it seems like within the first month of dating or whatnot i feel absolutely everything for that person and then all of the sudden it starts to fade very very quickly and i become bored

my current boyfriend whom i've been dating a month i've began to lose feeling because he's on vacation with another girl. i'm 90% sure he won't cheat but just to be safe im peacing out anyway.

most guys don't do stuff like that but i lose the feeling anyway. it's like some sort of game that i play without even consciously thinking about it

i have anxiety, depression, and was cheated on in a 2 year relationship so it might have something to do with that
>>
>>18592578
Don't hide behind labels so that you can say "this is to nlame for the way I behaved". If you can't see the flaw in that logic then you're already lost.

Seems that you're getting with dudes for the wrong reasons. You can keep trying this tactic but eventually you'll likely wind up getting with someone who is bad news. Don't confuse lust for love. The two are very different.
>>
>>18592578
You should tell your boyfriend about how you feel about him going alone with other girls and how you suffer from anxiety and depression, If he doesn't like what he hears then fuck him. If he can't respect a simple request of not bringing girls with him to places then you should find someone more understanding and loyal.
>>
>>18592699
i've told him and he said "but anon i've been planning this for months!"

and he has anxiety/depression himself so he gets that part but overall i still don't feel a respect there that id like to have
>>
>>18592704
You see that is the problem he is not putting you first, instead he is putting foward his self enjoyment and this girl. He needs to clean his act up and put you number one not number 2 for "muh vacations" his vacation should be with you instead taking you out to a beach etc even if it is just at a park bench the vacation should still be 100% better than what he was planning with that girl because he will be with you. He needs to understand that shit if he doesnt within the next month or doesnt apologize to you for what he did then fuck him its better being single finding the perfect person then being in a mental prison with your "boyfriend".
>>
>>18592578
your chasing the high. When you first date a person and/or fuck them you get an intense high. But like every high it goes away and you feel down. You have to change your priorities when it comes to dating.
>>
>>18592578
I love the thrill of the chase but hate everything else. Once I sleep with them a time or two I'm out but make sure you don't work only one guy. Have your next and the one after in queue. Love, love the butterflies.
>>
>>18592899
your no better then a drug addict, enjoy the ramifications when your older.
>>
>>18592912
Ok, thanks dad. I'm do not have a bf (and obviously do not want one) so whats wrong with dating around? Seriously? Guys give me attention, then I meet another guy and another, whew, there are so many and who knows the next one might be the ONE.
>>
>>18592930
the "one" isn't going to run for the nearest exist after he know how many cocks you've been stuffing in yourself.

>okay, thanks dad
oh boy he really have no fucking clue do you? I guess you'll find out soon enough.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.