[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to talk like a man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: grantorino.jpg (22KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
grantorino.jpg
22KB, 400x225px
after 22 years i have realised that i am no different from a girl. being raised by a single mom, i was never taught man stuff. how do i shit talk with other men? all this time i thought they were being mean but they were just trying to start a conversation. also general man advice
>>
File: 32325555.jpg (2KB, 90x74px) Image search: [Google]
32325555.jpg
2KB, 90x74px
>>18592508
Do you have someone in your life you consider a father figure, preferably someone older than you? Or were you just, very unlikely, around females 24/7?

You must have had some job that you got along with a customer or something. I had bunch of older dudes giving me advice about how the game of life goes and aint nan of them my father.
>>
>>18592534
This, just surround yourself with a bunch of amigos.
>>
Thanks for posting this because I was just about to make a similar post (still might). My husband is also 22 and he was raised by a single mom and has 2 sisters. He feels like he's a child, he says he has very low self esteem and doesn't know how to feel manly or like an adult. He has trouble relating to other males. I try to help him as much as I can, I'm a 27 year old female, I was raised with both parents but honestly don't feel like I got much help... just learned things as I go. I try to help him but since I'm not a man I don't really know what to do for him other than just support him through this experience and try to teach him things... but I feel like if I try to teach him things it emasculates him. Like teaching how to weight lift, change oil, etc. Not sure what to do for him :(
>>
>>18592508

Try to be around older dudes. They can teach you a lot Tbh
>>
Stop being a brainwashed sheep and realize that your biology doesn't mean you need to act in a certain way
>>
>>18592508
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qknIyZIuS-c
>>
>>18592508
> how do i shit talk with other men? all this time i thought they were being mean but they were just trying to start a conversation
Can you give an example? You just need to feel comfortable and self-confident with yourself, and the rest should come along. It just might be in your head...
>>
>>18592604
This is true, but stereotypes around any race or gender exists with some grasp on reality. If you feel like you need to live up to your version of male stereotpyes that's ok, but in a sense don't be sexist against yourself.
>>
>>18592508
You could always ripoff the scene in that movie you never watched where the guys in the Barbershop banter and insult each other playfully which the grandson doesn't understand. Few things more manly than taking an insult without chimping out.
>>
>>18592508
Read the book titled: no more mr nice guy!
>>
>>18592846
not op but i always put off reading this as i expect it to be redpill/pua nonsense. is it actually good?
>>
>>18592892
its bretty gud you should give it a try
Its free on pdf
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.