[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex and I are seeing each other and talking about possibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Ant-Man.jpg (41KB, 1280x732px) Image search: [Google]
Ant-Man.jpg
41KB, 1280x732px
My ex and I are seeing each other and talking about possibly getting back together. We first separated because of her extreme lack of communication and also doing some shady shit, and almost immediately slept with someone while we were on a break (not officially broken up during that time -- not sure if you'd consider that cheating or not).

Anyway, last night we're in the car coming back from dinner and she randomly asks, "do you think I can have two dicks in me?" I knew this came up from the other night when we were fucking and I used a vibrator on her and we did vag DP.

So we started having a talk and she was saying how ideally she wants a polyamorous relationship but can be monogamous with me and it wouldn't be an issue, but was talking about cuckolding me when we have a child and a place together so "he can watch the kid and if it's a part of the relationship, have sex."

When she told me this stuff I was immediately turned off to the idea of seeing her but I'm wondering if this is too hasty a decision to make and whether or not these are just her ranting about fantasies she has. She's tried saying she doesn't see the big deal since "married men talk about affairs all the time," even though I've never cheated on her and when I told her it wasn't cool with me she said she's considering my feelings and understand if I'm not for it, but I feel like I need to abort.

Can I make this work and change her mind or is this a tell-tale sign that no way in Hell is this going to be healthy?
>>
Find a new one
>>
You both sound like shitty people desu
>>
holy fuck maybe just don't
>>
>>18592505
Probably bait, but just in case...

Hahah she's a grade A whore, dude. Tell her to go he a prostitute. Do NOT put your baby in her, holy shit.
>>
>>18592505
fuck me, run man, fucking run
>>
DO
NOT

already kinda cucked urself, but this is the worst possible idea
>>
>>18592505
Have you no self respect? Seriously, she wanted to fuck a guy and manufactured a break and fucked him and now you not only want more of this cunt but you refuse to consider she is being truthful and wants to fuck other men and you be ok with it. Let me be clear she wants to fuck other men and a requirement for being in a relationship with her is you be ok with it. As a man it infuriates me when another man is this much a pussy.
>>
>>18592505
Fuck, I have to jerk off again.
>>
all of the above are true

fuck her brains out and then leave her when the vasopressin kicks in
>>
Op you're a cuck for getting back together and fucking your ex after she broke up with you and immediately slept with another guy. Now she wants you to fully commit to being a beta cuck. No fuck that bitch, not literally tho because apparently someone has to tell you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.