[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my GF has been together for a year now. It has been a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1501939674235.jpg (119KB, 736x919px) Image search: [Google]
1501939674235.jpg
119KB, 736x919px
Me and my GF has been together for a year now. It has been a wonderful journey and I have improve as a person and I really love her. She makes my day and is amazing in all perspective. Literally wife material x1000.

The problem is that I have realized that I might be a burden for her. Slow her down and not that active that she is. I'm more chill-down kinda guy who likes to just chill-out after work and so on. She on the other hand is more active, like to sports and do things. Feels like I'm an anchor that holds her down.

Lately I have thougth to break up with her... I know that I will insta regret it because she is one of a kind but at the same time I want her to be happy and fully enjoy life. Why I'm think this drastically is that we're going to move in togeheter soon and might be better to end and call of now rather than everything has changed. W

I'm also a person thats doesn't talks about feelings and like to "shut-me-down" so to speak. Like a robot. She hates that but I have improve myself but I'm never going to be that open person who talks about feelings and so on.

We also have talk about this and everytime she cries because she doesn't feel me and that I don't talk with her. And it hurts.

Other than this issues our relationship is basically perfect and everyone see us as the perfect couple.

Don't know what to do /adv/... I just want her to be happy.
>>
>>18592296
wow ur self sabotaging the relationship. nice job OP. ive only seen this from women who want to cheat but hey I can add u to the collection
>4chan anon, 05/08/2017, wants to cuck himself
>>
I would say just tell her that you feel this way and see what she has to say. If she really loves you, she won't care. The only other advice I have is to become a person who won't weigh someone down or realize that you aren't weighing her down.
>>
>>18592296
You realize it's healthy for people to do things outside their relationships right?
Spending every waking second and every activity together is usually too much dude. If she wants to play sports and you don't want to tag along its probably fine. As long as you give her enough attention overall and as long as she feels loved by you then you will be alright.
Don't ruin a relationship over insecurities. Talk to her. I know it's hard to open up about gay ass shit like this but you gotta sometime
>>
>>18592306

Going to do that but I know she will not agree with me at all. I'm her biggest love and she is mine. I want her to be happy, and I make her, but in the long run... Don't know.

It's hard to describe what I'm feeling towards this.

>>18592327

Of course I'm and we're spending time apart, we know that is important to a relationship.

Feels like she works so much for this relationship and I don't. Sometimes I feel like a complete jack-ass because every problem is about me and none about her She is like that fairy-tale princesses and I'm just big clumpsy monster who destroys everything in his path.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.