[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me save my dog.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: da feels.jpg (25KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
da feels.jpg
25KB, 550x535px
About 2 days ago, I went for a walk with my guard dog German Shepherd named Mars to the park in the afternoon like usual. When I went to the park, there were a lot of people there either leaving, or trying to ignore the screaming of these idiotic women screaming in their microphones about why they as individuals "need" feminism.

In hindsight, I should have just chosen to leave these women alone. I like a good fair debate and I've even spoken to Christians on the street holding signs saying how nonbelievers will burn in hell for not believing in him, but this was a blunder on my part.

They almost immediately started insulting me and ganged up on me giving me almost no room to really make my points, and calling me a privileged white male (even though I'm only half white) and that I contributed to their issues. Things got heated the further I tried to speak, and one of the women SPAT in my face and then slapped me, and with that, the rest of the women started laughing.

Before I could react, Mars knocked the woman to the ground and started biting her face. Her friends screamed and one of them quickly took off her shoe and tried to hit my dog with it, but Mars very badly bit her wrist.

I grabbed the leash and ran as fast as I can out of the park. Obviously there were witnesses, but it's been about 2 days since this happened. If this gets worse, can I call self defense, or am I responsible for the attack? Please everyone, I even called in sick for work because I'm very worried. I really don't want to lose my dog.
>>
What state are you in? How bad was the mauling?

In general, I am not a lawyer, but it seems to me that you were assaulted, and your dog defended you, so you might be ok but your dog could be ordered put down.

Lay low, avoid the park, avoid walking around, if the cops come for some reason, say ONLY that you acted in self defense and then ask for a lawyer.
>>
what a dumb bitch lol
call self defense
>>
>>18592202

I think you'll be ok. Just make sure to get a good lawyer.

>she spat in my face and slapped me FIRST

as long as that actually happened. Then it shouldn't be hard to defend your position. Your dog saw his master get attacked, so he defended his master. as long as your dog didn't do anything before you got assaulted, then you should be fine anon.

Make sure to give him some treats for being a good dog
>>
>>18592202

One thing. You probably shouldn't have ran. I'd say you're completely in the right. But if i was you, I would have waited until the police arrived and then reported those whores for assault.
>>
i hope your dog doesnt get punished but youre a shitty fucking owner. would you walk to these same dumb fucking cunts and have a "good fair debate" (faggot) (also, those dont actually exist anymore, especially in public, so this thread is probably bait) with your infant to preteen child with you? no you put your dog at risk by engaging in a social social situation with people that obviously not all put together. youre actually literally retarded since you say youve done this once before with a negative result, then you did it again anyways.

if in the unfortunate situation your dog gets put down, use the money your saving on dog food and treats to get checked for autism and such
>>
>>18592202
fucking kek, ur dog has done the lords work
>>
>>18592262
>treats a full grown german shepard like an infant and when it does its job to protect the owner its the owners fault
>"get checked out for autism"
u might have actual autism m8
>>
If you're an American, what state are you in? I'll look into some of the laws for you
>>
>>18592289
jokes on you i do have autism
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.