[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being emotional?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1200px-Plutchik-wheel.svg.png (186KB, 1200x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Plutchik-wheel.svg.png
186KB, 1200x1217px
How do I stop being emotional?
>>
>>18592189
what kind of question is that? At least you're not dead inside
>>
>>18592191
In all honesty that would be better than being the pussy that I am right now
>>
>>18592189
bump same problem
>>
>>18592189
>How do I stop being emotional?
No

it's your best thing, yu don't have to show it, but to have emotions is what life is about
>love
>empathy
>sadness
>grief
you give them up?
>>
>>18592203
Right, then how do I hide them?
>>
>>18592207
idk be expressionless, silent, lots of yin(passivity, patience) but you can't be weird about it.

imo the worst emotion is laughing at dank memes... so degrading
>>
>>18592189

You can't, it's part of being human. When it comes to emotions, there are no solutions, only attitudes.
>>
>>18592193
What exactly makes you a pussy by being emotional? Do you cry a lot? I mean we're just human, give yourself a break. There is a reason for your feelings!
>>
>>18592224
maybe he's dipressd
>>
>>18592224
Yes, but I cry and get emotional over small, trivial things. Thats bad, especially for a man
>>
>>18592229
I agree, that's bad. Do sports. When I get sad I go for a run. At least 3k. You'll feel much better afterwards.
>>
>>18592229
like what?
>>
>>18592259
I worry a lot and when I get stressed and things dont go my way I tend to get angry and I have to hold back tears

>>18592239
I already go to the gym and whilst that does help it doesn't help in the momment
>>
>>18592322
in the moment you go running you moron
>>
>>18592426
>talking to people
>get stressed
>get angry
>go and run 3km

????
>>
>>18592476
Meditate mindfully, learn how to separate feeling from expression and work on building a better filter.
>>
>>18592322
>I worry a lot and when I get stressed and things dont go my way I tend to get angry and I have to hold back tears
that really doesn't sound good, bro. Honesty? I think you should talk about that to someone.
Is there some emotional pain you have been holding in for a long time?
>>
>>18592506
>Is there some emotional pain you have been holding in for a long time?

It doesn't even take a long time for it to build up. It's fucking unhealthy and it's the one thing that I would do anything for to change.
>>
>>18592536
try meditation.
>>
>>18592546
No this is bullshit.

You should talk to a psychologist. You sound like you have a couple things to figure out about yourself and also how to cope with certain situations that aren't under your control.
Good luck
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.