[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Addicted to 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 155936dd_6287127.jpg (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
155936dd_6287127.jpg
59KB, 400x400px
Over the summer holidays I have been spending more than 8 hours a day on 4chan mindlessly shitposting.

I could be playing games or watching a movie, but instead every waking moment of my life is being spent posting threads and posts pressing F5 and waiting for my (you)s.

This has to seriously stop.

I need to find another site where I can productively spend my free time on.

Any thoughts /adv/?
>>
go outside. excersize. hike. take photos. draw. write. read.
>>
> could be playing games or watching a movie

I guess that's a step up.

You need a system. If you just decide based on feelings how much you should go on 4chan, you will be sucked into and endless pit of shitposting through your own deception. Create a system in whatever fashion it may be (Going on during certain hours a day, having a time limit, only going on during certain days of the week, cold turkey, etc.) in order to stop yourself.

Don't think it's going to be easy either. There will be pain in many forms which will cause agitation, stress, jitteryness, boredom, and other negative feelings. In order to combat this, distract yourself with other things.

Review your process weekly. Write down the reasons why you want to stop this addiction and read those every week as well just to remind yourself when you have doubts.

Good luck.
>>
>>18592179
>go outside.

I'm scared of people tbqh. Last time I went out some thugs in a car threw random verbal expletives at me while they were passing by.

>excersize.

Too autistic to go to the gym so I just do pull ups in the garage once in a while.

>hike.

No mountains around in my country

>take photos.

Yeah I don't want to get arrested mate.

>draw.

I've been thinking of getting into this and drawing manga but I don't know where to start. I am interested in only drawing a particular style of manga/anime (pic related) and all the beginner manga books don't cover it.

>write.

I do that sometimes...I have like several unfinished short stories because I frequently have writers block.

>read.

I do that anyway online with ebooks, blogs, news articles and wiki.
>>
>>18592190
Not the guy you're responding to, but you have listed a ton of excuses. You need to take more responsibility and commit more to pursuits.

Stop allowing things to stop you. Attitude is so important.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.