[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accidentally killed own cat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4980.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4980.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
A few days ago I freaked out and threw my cat towards a half opened door because my sister said my cat was going to urinate on something. Later on my cat wasn't moving normally, wasn't eating or drinking, and wasn't urinating or defacating normally. I was hopeful yesterday and the previous day, but it had finally passed yesterday evening. I'm just having a hard time dealing with this, and I still fucking blame myself even though it was already sick. Anything tips for me dealing with this?
>>
Kill yourself, piece of shit.
>>
>>18592164
I cant imagine how buff and trained you would have to be in throw discipline to kill your cat by something like that.

>it was already sick
Get a new cat? Eat ice cream? Csgo? Sport? Fap?
>>
Life lesson here OP. It bit you in the ass and you found out about Newton's Law that states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. You threw your cat against the wall and it suffered. Be glad it was only a cat and not your child. Life lesson.

My only question is did the Cat Land on its feet?
>>
>>18592164
Your cat is dead??? That's horrible. I was going to insist you seek medical attention for the poor thing
>>18592171
This
>>
Your sister started it. Throw her against the door as well to balance out the karma
>>
>>18592164
You are a moron and a horrible person and deserve every ounce of pain and more.
>>
>>18592248
This, throw her ass hard as you threw the cat.
>>
You're a fucking idiot and what you did was stupid, but try to forgive yourself along the line.

Understand that you should never own a pet again.
>>
>>18592164
No. You should blame yourself. If the cat was already sick, why the fuck would you be angry with it for urinating somewhere it's not supposed to?
It's a fucking sick cat. How would it know better?
And even if there was a legit reason for you to be angry at it, THROWING it against the door is just cruel and impulsive.
I hope you never get a pet again.
>>
You're an absolute idiot. Regardless of the cat being sick before you threw it, YOU THREW IT, in reaction to fearing it would pee on something. Don't get another cat, EVER. You don't have any idea how to care for an animal.
>>
>>18592545
>>18592527
He should throw his sister against the door.
>>
>>18592545
I was right advice is the reddit of 4chan.

Cats are pest just like rats or mice.
>>
>>18592558
This. Would throw the cat against the door again.
>>
>>18592558
>>18592563
You're free to think that. Just don't get a cat, rat or mouse then. It's simple, really.
>>
>>18592565
I will get a cat and throw it against a door again.
>>
>>18592164
Well, for starters, never assume responsibility over a pet ever again. You're obviously not fit to handle that. It sucks that a cat had to die for you to find out, but ah well that's life.

As for your actual question, you'll feel shit for a couple of days until you won't. That's how it always goes with (all things considered) minor mistakes in life. You'll think about occasionally for the rest of your life, but that goes for lots of things, am I wrong?

I ran over a young girl once, she was fine and ran off (lucky for me). It was horrible and I felt like crap for, I don't know, a day or two? You fucked up man, but it really is just a cat.
>>
>>18592565
Bet you also think that cockroaches and mosquitoes deserve to live as well.
>>
>>18592577
Nothing or nobody "deserves" to live. We all just do.
>>
>>18592558
You are an ignorant moron lol
>>
>>18592667
Would throw the cat against the wall again
>>
It's only a fucking cat you bleeding heart faggots. Get over it.
>>
It's just a cat you faggots.

I'm going to kill the next cat I see just to spite you moralfags
>>
>>18592669
>edgy
>>
>>18592854
I'd rather be a moralfag than an edgelord like you, anon.
>>
>>18592164
Kekked from reading the first sentence only.
>>
File: No.png (410KB, 625x478px) Image search: [Google]
No.png
410KB, 625x478px
>>18592235
>Be glad it was only a cat and not your child.

This, OP's a stupid fuck. Just killed an innocent animal because of some """""pee""""".
>>
so you threw the cat but didn't take it to vet because?
>>
>>18592164
Shit happens, only time will let it heal
>>
This thread has made me think that maybe people should need licenses to own pets.
>>
>>18592667
i'll through you against the wall
>>
>>18592164

Did you at least cook it or donate it to your local Chinese takeout? Good waste of a cat if you didn't.
>>
File: 1474423938860.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1474423938860.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>18592164
Post this over on >>>/an/, they'll help you out.
>>
>>18592164
Next time you feel lonely and need an animal for your selfish pleasures, get a goldfish OP.
>>
>>18592164
is this fucking bait?
>>
File: 1495065603449.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495065603449.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>18592164
Sell it to your nearest Chinese restaurant, only killing an animal without intent of eating is sinful.
>>
>>18592164
I had a similar experience once. I had a good cat friend once (he was not mine). He usually come to my house to eat, and sleep. And he really cheered me up when I am down. One day, before I was going to study abroad, I found him eating a bird. I was a bit angry at him because I don't like killing animals. So I gave him one head slap.

He still came to my house a few weeks after that. In those weeks, I was not angry, and treated him like normal. But later on, he just disappeared for weeks until it was time I go to study aboard. Later, I found out he was spent to somewhere far away. I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye.

I regretted my actions very much. And really miss him for a long time.

I think you didn't mean to do what you do. You didn't know he was ill. The best thing you can do now is perhaps give him a proper burial. Afterwards, please remember to treat your surroundings with more kindness
>>
>>18592164

A cat that had been coming to my house for a long time, fed her. She died a couple weeks ago, and to be honest I didn't feel a thing.

It's just a cat Op.
>>
Talk about tard strength, you really are retarded aren't you?
>>
I think it's still unclear if the cat actually hit the door when OP threw it.
I think the implication is that it did.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.