[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend's sister warned by boyfriend about depressed girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4174.jpg (31KB, 375x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4174.jpg
31KB, 375x542px
and yesterday he saw how hysterical I could get. I made him cry and I just worry that in the near future, he's going to dump me
When I don't share, he sees me as cold but when I do, I worry him and prove his sister right

I don't think I will get better anytime soon because when I try to fix myself, I get obsessed about one particular problem.

I don't want to lose him. He's the only thing that helps at times and he genuinely cares and I have feelings for him.

Therapy hasn't helped at all. Same with medication.
>>
My question is what should I do?
>>
>>18592069
kill his sister.
>>
>>18592069

relationships aren't just about you.
>>
>>18592069
Why did you get hysterical?
>>
>>18592076
because I was complaining about my weight and somehow I was bothered by the thought of why he was into me when I'm not skinny... started saying that he doesn't genuinely like me, etc etc he's worried about me developing an eating disorder and combined with what I was saying about him, he cried.
>>
>>18592086
Well you drove that right into a ditch. In the end by making him out to be a bad guy did it make you feel any better?

Guys can overlook a little bit of crazy but batshit crazy gets old real quick.
>>
>>18592125
I don't know why I do it. I don't want to push him away.
>>
>>18592069
This is for you, OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c4ZKhRFWb4

Learn to stop cunting it up.
>>
>>18592086
That's not depression. Find a new doctor.
>>
>>18592125
>>18592086

I know a cunt that would constantly complain about her weight. She has problems with anorexia and has messed herself up. She's also a drunk. She's also pathological by saying that her uncle shouldn't have survived his suicide attempt, because she doesn't like him and it would be better off.

She can pretend to be very nice, very seductive sexually, very friendly and even caring, has pets she doesn't ignore, but then she does that shit.

We went and had a few beers, then she suddenly got pissy and wanted to leave the bar, so we left. We walked around to sober up and she started going off about how she juist wanted to cut her tits off if she ever got cancer and she hates them, etc. Same night I stop for food and she starts saying she feels like no one would care if she died. Not being one to feed into her pity party I just said she was being egotistical.

Different night, we drank a little bit in her house, then went to get some food from a nearby wallgreens, we were perfectly fine on the walk there, then on the walk back she started getting cunty again and then tried to sit down in the middle of the road and hope a car runs her over.

That shit really gets old.
>>
>>18592387
hey ther.

>>18592391
>>18592383

Me here.

You're a fucking idiot.

>That's not depression. Find a new doctor.

google co-morbidity. There is no such thing in my experience as a mental illness/personality disorder which occurs on its own.

Precisely due to the fact that one thing inevitably causes friction and damage to relationships and to everyday life of the individual with the illness or disorder when they act it out. Then they get depressed because of the fallout which has a positive feedback cycle on the behaviors which caused the friction in the first place, since its becoming an ingrained habitual pattern.

Borderlines and histrionic people are depressed, anxious, and all other kind of fucked up. They also tend to hurt other people a fuckton as well through constant stressors like flipping the fuck out as OP did, all the way up to narcissistic anti-social revenge acts such as hostile divorces and lying about rape or sexual assault to ruin people's records, jobs, future, etc.

They do this shit cause they're sad. They're sad cause they do that shit.

That's why we call these people crazy. Rarely do they get better because they need to literally climb out of their downward spiral, which only happens once they're 40 and their looks are shit and no age peers want to be around them anymore, since, in youth, the naive males and females of the world will have pity parties for them and hand hold them, believing it can get better.
>>
>>18592410
You could get a job at a movie theater with all of this projection.
>>
>>18592069
>Therapy hasn't helped at all. Same with medication.

Therapy is not this:

>go into office.
>talk about feelings.
>get cured.
>walk out.

Therapy is a guided conversation using schools of thought like freudianism or Jungian to correct errors in thinking.

If you resist, disavow. or otherwise ignore the alternative viewpoints posed or the ideas they try to plant, it doesn't work.

if you walk in thinking that 1 hour a week will fix things easily, where you don't have to do any of the shit they prescribe, then it won't work.

Therapy is just like trying to lose weight by getting a physical trainer in a gym. That 1 day a week will do nothing at all for you unless you apply what the physical trainer said other times of the week on your own.

I know, I know, it can be hard in the moment to recall specific things said that can help you, but its the best shot you've got.

You go into therapy to work on yourself, not to be pitied.
>>
>>18592417
Someone is triggered.
>>
>>18592418
Therapy in the past for me was just talking about feelings
>>
>>18592455

Then you sucked at it or you didn't notice how you were changing your behavior afterward, assuming it was successful.
>>
>>18592470
No, I feel like the therapist wasn't the best
>>
Suck it up Op, no ones going to help you in this thread. You're just being a typical girl and if he cries because of something you said, than well damn, he has to stand up for himself. Most relationships aren't perfect, you can change yourself, you just need to try it and don't overthink anything.

btw his sister is just being overprotective, which is normal
>>
>>18592069
I'm sorry OP, but I'm 99% sure your bf will dump you, even without his sister's help. I dated a girl like you in the past and it was a bittersweet experience because she was usually sweet but when she went crazy, she was totally out of her mind. She even threw hysterics about her weight like you do... I wanted her to be the one but being with someone like this for a longer period of time is impossible. You already started to destroy your bf's mental health. Change radically and for good, learn to control your emotions and never ever make him cry because of your shitty hissy fits or prepare yourself for losing him.
>>
The best chance you've really got is to counteract your emotions.

I know that modern media and such always says "be true to who you are and accept your feelings!" but that's way too much of an oversimplification.

For someone like you whose emotions literally spiral out of control, the LAST thing you want to do is to just give in to them. Any time you feel a particularly strong rush of any strong feelings, good or bad, you need to automatically start thinking "OK, I feel this way because..." or "And why/what is making me feel this way right now?"

it serves several purposes.

1. It helps identify the events and things that make you feel content or happy so you can start being in control of bringing about those triggers more often

2. It starts to distract yourself away a little bit from the immediate emotion a bit because now you're trying to figure out some kind of logic web of why

3. If you're able to create a meaningful story for yourself of "I was hating on my body because I feel like I'm too lazy, and I feel like I'm too lazy because it feels like I can never get anything started" or w/e you can start to think about things you can do to remedy the situation.

Basically, do not just trust yourself and your mind blindly.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.