[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello everyone, 27 year old male here with trouble with women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1501913131148.jpg (45KB, 265x610px) Image search: [Google]
1501913131148.jpg
45KB, 265x610px
Hello everyone,

27 year old male here with trouble with women lol.
I met this cute theatre actress chick a couple of weeks ago on tinder.I really liked her but because of my bad memory i fucked up big time. So we finally have time to get together and fuck. Everything is fine, we continue with an hour long cuddle afterwards she starts rubbing her butt on my penis we both have pants. I understan from this that she wants sex again so i undress and she springs out of the bed hysterically "what the fuck are you doing ? I told you only with condom" im like what the fuck was that !?!?!?!??. Indeed she told me that but i was high when she did. So i totally forgot. Everything went flawlessly uptil that single moment. She left imediately and told me she never wants me back. Wtf?
Its almost a week since that happened and i really want her back.

Is she coo coo in the head for overeacting like that?
I do understand she might have trust issue but i think she over reacted.

What should i do? Leave her alone forever because its lost?
Maybe she is crazy and should avoid?
I honestly want her back but i tried to explain she said she forgave me but she never wants to see me? Do i have ANY chances?
Please help. Thank you...
>>
One last thing to note is that we went out together on dates and went out with friends. We had the chemestry but she said she only wants for us to be fuck buddies. She was really undecided and did not act like she wanted to be only fuck buddies. She was hysterical at times but very undecided most of the time.
>>
Bump2
>>
>>18591993
Seriously OP. Never wants to see you means never wants to see you. What the fuck do you expect when you meet on a fuck app and do not know the person at all. There are no expectations so this fuck didn't happen with this girl go back to tinder.
>>
>>18591993
just find another chick, who the fuck says they want to be fuck buddies then when it comes to sex the just jump out of the bed?
>>
If you wrote the whole story, you're totally off without her.

If you attempted to put your penis inside her vagina, she's normal, if not, she's cray cray.
>>
>>18592192
better off without her I mean
>>
>>18592141
But i want her. She has amazing body
>>18592158
^
>>18592158
I fucked her once. Second time she freaked out
>>
>>18592228
so, she doesn't want you for round two. why do guys get attached so easily?
>>
>>18592326

How do i not get attached then?
>>
>>18592342
Don't treat these hook ups like a date and while small talk is ok don't try to get to know her. Your expectation is to fuck and leave so fuck and leave and stop this post coital cuddling shit. If she wants to fuck again she can contact you and you get to decide if its worth it or not and if your schedule is open
>>
>>18592352
Im doing my best. Shes the one who started cuddling. I went with the flow because i thought thays what she wanted. Women are so convoluted/confusing at times
>>
>theater girl

Yea fuck that shit all theater people are over dramatic and exaggerate all their emotions like they're really in a play. That is not how a normal person reacts at all.
>>
>>18592384
Yes iirc she did have similar smaller outbursts of histeria but it never occured to me that its because of her career. In my opinion i think she prolly was raped or something in the past. That could explain the erratic behaviour. Sad part is because of this expiriance i still have trouble sleeping properly. Cant get her of my mind.
>>
>>18591993
What? Immediately after you undressed she sprung out of bed? If so, that sounds kind of like my ex, who overreacted to everything so much, you're better off without her.

If you were actually trying to fuck her without a condom, then I'd understand her reaction.
>>
>>18592408
We fucked once and then i thought she wanted to fuck again, but i tried to do it the second time without a condom. I totally forgot. And thats when hell broke loose i still think she overreacted.
>>
>>18592423
For what it's worth, she probably thought you were actively trying to sneak in a bareback fuck. Which would say a lot about your personality and your respect for her. "I forgot" isn't that plausible when you just fucked with a condom literally an hour before that.

Look up "stealthing", it's been getting a lot of coverage lately, makes women more guarded and wary.
>>
>>18592429
So theres no way of going back then.
Boy i sure had to learn this the hard way...
I had this before and no other girl complained.
>>
>>18592429
Is there NOTHING AT ALL that i could tell her to win her trust back?
>>
>>18592444
Not actively, no. Any guy who did try to fuck her over would also try to sweet talk his way out of it afterwards. There's just no way for her to no and your words won't hit as deeply as how vulnerable she felt when she was naked with you and you disregarded what she'd told you about her boundaries. Pushing it will only show that you are now not taking her "I want to never see you again" (pretty damn clear) not seriously, either. Give her up and find someone else. Your best case scenario is being around her by chance and her mellowing out over time without you seeking her out. But you can't sit around and wait/hope for that to happen.
>>
>>18592457

That makes total sense. Thank you anon.
>>
>>18592462
It is what it is, live and learn. No problem and good luck.
>>
>>18591993
>27 year old male here with trouble with women lol.
lol.
>>
>>18592444
No. What is wrong with you guys. We take a huge risk meeting a guy we do not know and having sex with them. She's likely glad she got away without something bad happening.
>>
>>18592998
Too complicated i guess empathy could help
>>
File: 1466616276489.png (93KB, 764x402px) Image search: [Google]
1466616276489.png
93KB, 764x402px
ITT: OP is an idiot and tries to justify it.
He's like: "I did stupid things and want to keep doing them, she's wrong, right? so that doesn't means I'm an idiot, right? right?"
>>
>>18593083
a hard dick has no empathy nor the dick its attached to. Like OP thinks he deserves another shot because he thinks she has a great body and no way she could mean it by telling him never contact her again. My guess the attempt after the cuddle was more aggressive than he portrays. Hey I hit it once its mine now.
>>
>>18593106

Its kinda like that -.-

And yes im stupid.
>>
>>18593140
No, you are hell bent on adding a sexual assault to your resume. She saw it and ran.
>>
>>18593152
Haha yeah... no... thats what i was afraid of. Im glad she didnt flip out even worse.
Also we drank so yeah....
>>
>>18592444
It depends on what you did.
If you actually tried to stick it in with no condom then you fuck yourself over.

Otherwise you could just tell her "I was going to put one on, you know"
>>
>>18593311
She didnt care. She just cared that i didnt take into consideration her request. I tried explaining but with no avail. Im obviously not fucking retarded to cum into her.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.