[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is going on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1

File: 1501927672301.png (336KB, 603x453px) Image search: [Google]
1501927672301.png
336KB, 603x453px
So I have this female friend of mine, we've known each other for years, yet we've been friends for the last two or three years.

She's always asking me for advice on various stuff, and she has confined in me some of her "secrets".

Anyway, she started sending me "cute" selifes and shit couple of months back, and she know suggested me going out for drinks (we're both on holiday now). I've been out with her, but never just the two of us.

Am I missing something?
Is this a hint?

Am I just being a paranoid fuck?
>>
>>18591976
go with her and see
>>
>>18591989
We've been talking about an occasion were we were both drunk, and then said the thing about going out for a drink, in a "playful way" (she said "they'd carry me back home" and then I said "who you and your bf -IMPORTANT NOTE SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BF IT'S A FUCKING JOKE NO I'M NOT AUTISTIC- and then she said just her").

How do I bring it up without sounding weird or going out alone with a bunch of girls?
>>
>>18591976
She wants to suck your cock anon. She is probably wondering if you are gay right now, ignoring all the signs and all.
>>
>>18592012
ayy the shitposters back at it again
>>
fucking bump
can't someone provide some insight on my situation?
>>
>>18592054
Do you want to fuck her or what?

Who cares about the selfies, doesn't mean anything, other than attention whore.
>>
>>18592058
In my current situation, I wouldn't mind.
The fucking problem is, that I don't want her to never speak to me ever again if I try to do so.
>>
Try get slightly drunk and if she keeps looking at your lips she wants the d
>>
>>18592102
My main issue here is that I don't know how to ask her out without making it seem like we're going out on a date, as well as not ending up going out with her friends.
>>
>>18592109
Personally i've gone out plenty of time with female friends (just 2 of us) to go look something, music or whatever and never resulted in weird situations
If shes interested you should be able to realize, she will most likely write you something after the evening on the lines of "was really fun just the two of us together bla bla estrogenic bs bla bla"
Just dont let her realize you are evaluating her reaction, consider it a going out with a friend and be as dense as possible, she will make her messages more clear for you
>>
>>18592122
We've never been out alone, and if I want to go out with her, I'd have to bring it up in about a month (that's when we will both be back from holiday prolly).

The asking-her-out part it the part that I am most likely to fuck up.

Suggestions? Just play it casual and just tell her?
>>
>>18592128
Just make it on a short time, like "hey ive seen that this evening there is this x thing i wanna see but everyone is busy, wanna go?" Like 3h before
She wont have time to think too much about it, also dont make moves that make it look like a date
Dress as usual, behave as usual
>>
>>18592015
No shitposting, it was a legit answer. OP is a fag that has a girl asking him out with the intention of getting drunk but still hesitates.
>>
>>18592139
Most feasible scenario I can think of is just telling her that my friend bailed out on today's drinking plan, and ask her if she'd like to come instead.

She mentioned going out for drinks anyway.

>>18592142
I doubt that she'd want to get drunk and then fuck me.

Am I a fucking pussy?
>>
>>18592157
Try that then. Dont listen to the edgy anons, most of them are only friends with their own weaponized autism
>>
>>18592175
Okay, now how do I make sure I don't get dragged along at a "girl's night out xddd"?

Random info: We're both 18.
>>
>>18592178
Just ask her if (us two) she wants to go out for drinks
>>
>>18592186
The way I see it:
>ask her out in the way I described earlier
>if she mentions that she wants to bring an friend of hers, tell her I can't stand with that particular friend, etc, and hopefully bail out

or should I stop overthinking and ask her out like a man?

How will I know that she won't bring anyone else? I think mentioning the just the two of us part would rather give me away.
>>
How do you notice if they're staring at your lips if you're taller than them? They're looking up to your face anyway ...
>>
I had a friend in the "I'd be down if she were down" zone.

I asked if she liked me in that way, and she didn't. We're still pretty good friends, if not closer now.

I'd say go and ask her.
>>
>>18592301
this never happened in the history of mankind anon.
>>
>>18592307
But it did desu. I've had it where I had to stop being friends with people who I couldn't help but like in that way, but those cases were a lot stronger.

IMO if you're really that good of friends, it ultimately won't matter. Ultimately, most of your friendships don't last for life for any number of reasons.
>>
>>18592315
How the fuck it won't matter since you're making your self obvious of your intentions to fuck her?

I doubt she'll ever talk to me again if something like this happened.
>>
op here again
how to improve my chances of making an educated guess if she wants the D or not?
>>
>>18592471
she 100% does, stop being autistic.
>>
>>18592473
100% shows a lot of confidence in one statement, anon.
>>
can I get an non-autistic perspective to all this?
>>
update:

she now brought up a guy she liked but things didn't end up well for them, she says that she's thinking about him.

what the fuck is going on
>>
>>18592540
You've been given several, you're just too autistic to see it. Invite her out for drinks. Get tipsy with her. Kiss her. Jesus, how hard is this?
>>
>>18592178
Going out with a group of girls is a bad thing?

Don't make up stories and just ask her out for a drink.
>>
>>18592564
she's literary talking about the other's guy's business right fucking now
>>
>>18592576
>implying women are only interested in one guy at a time
>implying women don't sleep with other guys when they are interested in a different guy
>implying women are loyal even in a relationship
>implying women don't attempt to use men to make other men jealous

Jesus Christ, stop cock blocking yourself and try you sad sack mother fucker.
>>
>>18592642
I CAN'T STOP ASKING WHAT IFs
>>
>>18592700
Here's one: WHAT IF you miss your chance to fuck this girl just because you were too busy being a pussy?
>>
>>18592723
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE

SHE'S NOW TALKING ABOUT A RANDOM GUY THAT'S TALKING SHIT ABOUT HER

FUCKING WAMEN WHAT THE FUCK DOES SHE WANT I'LL ASK HER OUT EVENTUALLY BUT HOW DO I KNOW I WONT END UP LOOKING LIKE A FUCKING LOSER?
>>
>>18592742
Well right now she's just using you as an attention slut, someone who will give her endless attention for literally nothing in exchange except false hope. That's how you get into the friend zone and become a beta orbiter.

Terminate the conversation. Say you have to go, but before you go, ask her out, get her answer and stop talking to her for a few hours.
>>
>>18592759
we're both in fucking holiday, I am pretty sure that bringing it up right now won't be much of a help.
>>
>>18592763
"hey, I've really gotta run for the moment, have some shit to take care of, but it was fun talking with you! We'll definitely have to get that drink when we get back. Looking forward to seeing you."

How hard is that?
>>
>>18592774
jesus fuck, she texts me at least the every other day, we know each other pretty well.
>>
please anyone

end my life.
>>
>>18593111
you have bigger problems if you can't deal with a girl being cute towards you without getting yourself so worked up
>>
>>18593111
???

What is your problem exactly

First post was pretty comprehensive
Just don't buy her anything and don't become an orbiter
>>
>>18591976
You won't get a definite answer, it's just as likely that you're deep in the friendzone and she's treating you like she would her girl buddies.

I have a female friend just like that, same stuff with advice, secrets and selfies. Just girl things, really.
>>
>>18593144
>>18593149
I'm afraid that she's toying w/ me.
>>
>>18593158
Ye then just go and see what she does, escalate and if she rebuffs you in any way then just drop her. Don't buy her shit and if she starts whining about her problems or talks about boyfriends then just leave.
>>
>>18593167
isn't there anything I can ask or something I can tell you that I already know so you can help me make an educated guess?
>>
>>18593178
there is but it requires a special skill but I'm not sure if you can.
>>
>>18593178
Ask her if she likes you?

???
>>
>>18593190
>ask her if she likes you
>get a no
>????
>PROFIT

wew lad

Also this is not what educated guess means.
>>
>match girl on tinder
>have 9 hour date the same day, even met her family
>made out twice but stops 8 mins in
>says she doesn't want to catch feels too fast
>fucked up & apologized for being too aggressive the next day
>go on a movie date a few days later (we split)
>have good time and held hands during movie
>ask her to come over to my place
>denies
>text her saying I want to get to know her more physically
>tells me to slow my roll lol
>suggest we meet up on sunday
>"sounds pretty, maybe"
>no texts till today
>ask her if she wants to go to x at Y
>plans
>how about today
>plans
>suggest to watch new GOT
>"Oh snap, where at? I'm not coming over to your place though"
>"doesnt think its a good idea"
>told her to lmk by X tomorrow in she changes her mind

I think I'm just failing all her little tests and/or she just simply isn't interested anymore. Advice? She isn't the only girl I'm after but we have a ton in common and I like her the best.
>>
>>18593224
what the fuck
>>
>>18593216
You understand that she has already decided if she likes you or doesn't. With your sperg levels the less she knows about you the better it is hence you can only lose.

>She likes you -> go to bar -> she doesn't like you
>She doesn't like you -> go to bar -> she doesn't like you
>She likes you -> ask her out -> get a yes
>She doesn't like you -> ask her out -> get a no
>>
>>18593232
how many times do I have to mention that we've been friends for around 2-3 years?

Also I am sperging out here instead of sperging out in front of another person.
>>
>>18593231
what?
>>
>>18593249
Yes, so what?
You obviously can't handle a real date so ask her to be your girlfriend before going

And
>how many times do I have to mention that we've been friends for around 2-3 years?
You realize this isn't a good thing right
>>
>>18593253
joke's on you, I've had 2 above-average looking gfs. and that's all.

I just want to know what her intentions are without being too straight-forward.

We've never been just the two of us out on any occasion.
>>
>>18593262
And yet here you are on a Mongolian basket weaving forum arguing against advice and generally sperging out.
Good luck
>>
>>18593274
why'd she text me every day though
PLS DONT LEAVE FEED MY AUTISTM
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.