[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: asd.jpg (58KB, 448x294px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
58KB, 448x294px
Ok, so iv been seeing this one girl who is flirting openly with me and she slept 3 days in my house without us having sex but always on verge of doing it.The thing whats bothering me and why i didnt want to do anything further with her is that she started going into bed of my brother ,wtf?? Now we are all acting like some group of friends in this house and she lays down infront of me with my brother who doesnt want it but doesnt mind it either. Am I retarded or something, should i tell her she cant just flirt/sleep with both of us at the same time.I feel realy disgusted by all of this.I told her to leave and now im thinking what to do with all of this.Should i ghost her?

>tl dr
>seeing a girl whos flirting with me
>she spends time at my place,with us close to having sex
>she starts flirting/cuddling with my brother
>what to do with her?
>>
It sounds like she's been waiting for you to make a move for the past 3 days, and decided if you won't, your brother might
>>
does your brother live with you?
>>
>>18591922
throwing a long ball here, maybe she wants both?
>>
>>18591922
Well it started almost on 1st day and i wasnt sure wtf i was seeing, and so i got somekind of mental blockade and i wanted to see where it would go.At day 3 it was all pretty obvious, wtf she was doing ? Thats surely not normal ?
>>
>>18591919
Yeah you are retarded, she is fucking your brother and teasing you

First why in fuck is she staying with you. Who invited her?
>>
>>18591923
Yes , we are students in our own house in distant city from home.
>>
>>18591933
Why was she in your house?
>>
>>18591932
Nobody invited her, she just came along to bring me some books and stayed whole 3 days with us.I didnt tell her to leave because i expected sex and that she will leave eventualy since its not normal to stay 3 fcking days in someones house uninvited.Then this shit happened
>>
>>18591925
well im feel very disgusted with sharing her with my brother? Thats normal right?
>>
>>18591936
She did just enough flirting to get along and to last 3 days in your house. You expected pussy for staying around but that was never part of the deal. After being around you and your brother for three days she is starting to like your brother and seems he likes her as well and it pisses you off. She was not yours, never was and your brother has every right to have her stay with him if he wants.
>>
>>18591919
Why haven't you worked this out with your brother? She gets to decide who she fucks but she shouldn't be punished because you aren't her choice. Ask your brother if he is ok with you fucking her after he is done.
>>
>>18591943
Ok, would you stay with someone like that if it happened to you ? He ghosted her because he saw wtf was going on even though we didnt talk and now she back flirting with me again. I dont know what to do now.
>>
>>18591919
Sounds like a dumb whore. Let her fuck off with your brother and hope he contracts something.
>>
>>18591959
She's in your house if she's causing a rift between you and your brother over sexual jealously put her out of your house but you cannot blame her or your brother for wanted to fuck each other since both are unattached. Bottom line, she wanted to fuck someone and your brother pulled the trigger.
>>
>>18591968
I don't think she is dumb at all. She's staying in this house for free and has brother against brother wanting her in their bed. Sweet deal
>>
>>18591919
So... what now anons ? What would be the best thing to do ?
>>
>>18592036
wtf? Do you want a roommate? If you do how much will she pay to stay and what rights does she then have. It also means she doesn't owe you her pussy for staying but more important if both you and your brother want her this shit will blow the fuck up. I think you assumed too much from the start and jealous as fuck of your brother but still trying to get her to like you instead and as an enticement let her stay in your house.

What do. Both you and your brother as owners of the house (don't believe that and believe your parents are paying the bill) tell her to collect what shit she has and go elsewhere. Both of you do this at the same time.
>>
>>18591959
of course not
your brother is definetely more important than some random freeloading pussy
>>
>>18592135
Can you imagine OP when she crawled into bed with is brother and he had his ear to the wall to hear if they were fucking?
>>
>>18592149
He's a definite cuck. He had his chance and he fucking blew it, then she switches target and he feels betrayed because he feels entitled to sex.
>>
File: meh.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
5KB, 238x212px
I dont care about her now , just ghosted her so im not a pathetic cunt like some of you think.Im not sex starved i just wanted to know what was right thing to do but it seems it too hard for some of you dense fckers to understand. No im not jealous it was just she was flirting with me and wanted to have sex then switched in a heartbeat to my brother.. so fuck her mental gymnastics. I just talked with my bro about it, he doesnt care. Maybe dodge a bullet there since i heard she was into many guys before me.
>meh...
>>
>>18592245
Naw you sounded like a pathetic cunt but its good you finally had a chat with your brother. Women will do this and bounce from guy to guy and she had incentive, a place to stay. The real issue was always why have this girl in your house causing drama between brothers. Send her packing and end of story.
>>
>>18592131
Thank you.She left long time ago , just picked few stuff now. Just now i told her i had fun and shit , im not interested in anything futher and said goodbye.

>blocked her on all social media.
>Drama is over goys.
>>
>>18592255
Its my fault i havent talked about it but it doesnt make me pathetic because i wanted to act in everyones best interest.I didnt just straight up blocked her or had argument with my bro. I waited to see how things develop further and i was right. It may seem im cold cunt now but she played stupid games and won stupid prizes, not my problem.
>>
>>18592257
why did u block her? srsly wat
>>
>>18592278

She continued to text me about how much she likes me even though few days passed after this shit happened. How fucked up is that ? I dont need more drama, its clear as day now to me what happened. I even started to resent her a bit for thinking she can play those stupid games with me and my bro.She can find someone else since shes good looking, but ill pass.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.