[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ADHD is a scam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0204.jpg (25KB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.jpg
25KB, 245x246px
How do I know if I have ADHD or just lack discipline?
>inb4 go see a doctor
>my doctor asked me if I was an organized person and then diagnose me with light ADHD and sent me home with adderall

I'm doing fine in school with my lazy ass attitude now, but feel angry because can't instil discipline in myself to perform at my potential.
>>
>>18591909
Of course it is. And now that you know it you can work on it. You can get your inner nigger shackled down with enough will power. Personally I like to borderline overdose on coffee. And that point you are so hyped so will have to do something. Getting your room cleaned is a god start. Than make a shedule of to do shit. Stay realistic and start with thinks which go easier.
>>
>>18591909
You fucking lack discipline and here looking for an excuse. Stop trying to diagnose yourself with a problem to avoid responsibility. Suck it up, buckle down and make something of yourself.
>>
>>18591909
your doctor sounds like a lazy fuck. I diagnosed myself with ADHD and went to see a doctor to see if I was correct, he agreed with me and now I'm doing much better

How to tell? take the fucking drugs and see if there's any difference. If there isn't, then it's the latter
>>
>>18591909
You retards realize there are actual differences in blood flow between normal brains and those with ADHD right?
>>
>>18591961
You know you can take drugs for things you don't have and still be affected by them right?
>>
>>18591909
100 years from now they will laugh at us for thinking there really is a medical condition called ADHD, the way we laugh at the past people for thinking they were possessed by demons.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.