[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex, wimin n sheit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

Just broke up with my gf and I wanted to know what my chances to get her back are from a honest point of view.

First of all, I'm not here like a depressed mess or anything like that, that's not the case here, I can easily move on and I am aware I can get a better woman, so if people say I should just move on, it's okay for me. I just really loved her and I still do and wanted to know my what my chances are from people.

>4 year old distance relationship
>Very strong sexual attraction for each other (we sent nudes, did cam for each other)
>We already broke up once some months ago but we got back in like 10 days
>She still cares, worries and gets upset about me
>Hasn't blocked me anywhere
>I can still talk to her whenever I want
>Answers calls
>I have hundreds of her nudes and videos (maybe she doesn't want me to get mad and share all of that)
>She's very insecure about her body, she's not ugly at all though and doesn't do it for attention she's emotionally unstable
>I'm 8 inches, very thick cock

And that's all the info I can give from my situation, what do you think? Can I still get her back if I want to?

Inb4 pictures, I can't give pictures because I don't wanna give anything that could reveal my identity or hers.
>>
>>18591824
How the fuck can we know, most of us have real life relationships not a 4 year internet one with a penpal with benefits.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.