[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how to feel about my sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I'm 18 and my sister is 27. I've had great memories of her. Playing video games together or at least watching her play video games. Her tucking me in at night. She's been a great big sister for the most part . Still , when I was 7 she would touch me in innapropriate ways. She would really enjoy it when she had my touch her too. As a little boy it felt soo wrong and I didn't like any minute of it. Still , I love her. She's my big sister and I can't imagine outing her for it. It would bring Soo much shame to the family. They might not even believe me. Like I said before I have great memories of her , just remembering those few awful activities she subjected me to hurts..
>>
>>18591602
Get over it. My older sister touched me too. I just look back on it as my sister beong curious and horny. Not a big fucking deal OP. Get over it you pussy.
>>
>>18591602
What did she do to you?
>>
>>18591602
If you really want to you can report it, since sexual assault against a minor has no statute of limitations, however it'll be your word against hers (I've been through this similar situation myself) and it won't go anywhere. You can choose to confront her about it, but I'm not sure how it would go. You can also cut her out of your life if you so choose. Its up to you.

You should also try out therapy and talk through these emotions. I've tried it and personally it didn't help me but at least I can say that fully knowing that I tried. It might help you out as it does a shit ton of other people.

>>18591607
Obvious bait, fuck off.

>>18591613
You can't connect the dots? You don't need specifics.
>>
>>18591614
Not b8 you asshole. I got over it and so can you.
>>
>>18591614
I don't want to ruin her life for nothing...desu I'm not good with girls . Is what she did common for a teenage girl? Do they feel that curiosity or no?
>>
>>18591623
Its common for young teenage girls to want to explore, not for them to molest their younger brothers.

>I don't want to ruin her life or nothing
Thats completely up to you and your choice if you want to report her or tell a family member or something. Just think it through and don't be rash about it.

Also, I can't reiterate enough, talk to somebody about it. My whole family knows what happened but I don't talk about it to anyone and its fucking frustrating as hell.
>>
If you aren't uncomfortable being around her, then why not just sit her down and talk to her about it? It's probably something that's always on her mind as well, but something she's probably to ashamed to bring up herself.

It might not be much, but hearing her say sorry would be at least a good first step for being able to move past it.
>>
dumb b8.
what's wrong with copping a feel? is OP really saying he felt violated and shit? jeez, it' not as though it was a nasty old priest or something.
>>
>>18591602
When you were 7 she was 16, probably a horny and repressed kid curious about male anatomy but afraid to get intimate with boys her age. She probably convinced herself that, since you didn't resist, you were enjoying it too. And then she grew up, or met boys, and didn't need that anymore, and it is almost absolutely certain that she is no threat to children anywhere now.

If you feel the need to express your confusion, you can talk to her privately about it. But nothing will be gained by reporting her.

(And yes, I think I would have the same advice if the genders were reversed)
>>
>>18591602
give us the details OP, go on.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.