[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vaping to quit smoking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images (60).jpg (14KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (60).jpg
14KB, 470x313px
I want to try vaping to quit smoking. I've been smoking for about 4 years and can see how it's negatively affecting my health. How can I take up vaping without looking like a total douche?
>>
Go to a store and tell them how often you smoke and the strength of your cigs. They'll recommend you a vape that's easy to use.
You only look like a douche when you pull your fucking mini transformer out and blow ass smelling hurricanes out of your cockslot
>>
>>18591577
Why vape? There are other methods that have been shown to work, whereas it's unknown how effective vaping is.
>>
>>18591609
I've tried the gum and the patches and they've both done nothing. Vaping is the only thing I haven't tried yet. I've heard good things from my friend who's also trying to quit.
>>
>>18591621
i was the same. tried everything then pack per day to vaping quite seemlessly. i dont like doing it in public either so if im at a pub i usually go to the bathroom to use it. also if im walking down the street i put it up my jumper sleeve then use it.
>>
Vaping is said to be worse if not the same as smoking. I would provide a link but as time goes on it has become more and more apparent that vapor is just as toxic and honestly you're putting yourself at even more risk at fucking up your body because if you don't spend $100+ on a good rig you're probably going to blow yourself up and/or cause yourself mouth problems. Do some Googling.

I quit cigarettes two weeks ago cold turkey. Had some phantom itch syndrome and a few restless nights but I don't really want to smoke anymore. Didn't use a pill or patches or anything. Granted I'm somewhere where I'm not allowed to smoke anyway so that helps. It's hard but dude there is no way you can vape and not look like a douche, and even if there was you would probably be better off smoking cigarettes anyway. Just my two cents.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.