[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nomad, friends and gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0024.jpg (67KB, 600x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
67KB, 600x783px
I move a lot.. life pulls me in different directions, the last 4 years I spent in 4 different counties. I’m 21, have trouble making long terms friends and also never had a gf. I’m good looking, but everytime someone shows interest, it just seems like a tease.. because I don’t even know where I will go later. Career wise I am very far ahead, soon will be very wealthy.

How does a nomad find comfort? I prefer a meaningful relationship than just fucking girls
>>
>>18591526
What a pencil-headed person.

Anyway, answering your post, you need to have the guts to start the relationship if you want a gf, since I'm sure you're a male in your early 20's who just wants somebody to live with comfortably.

And if your career's good, eventually you will find a place that you will permanently live in, unless you're from the military or something.
But going back again on relationships, you gotta start it senpai, because girls will never start something first, like asking you for a date just like your chink toons.

And having a good LTR you would need the girl to know you well and how is your current career situation of moving everytime, because if a girl will love you for real, she will move in with you and live the "nomad" life with you.
Especially if it's a girl that pays rent, of course.
>>
>>18591544
Thanks.

It’s not a problem that I am scared to make the first move, but rather I don’t know if I want to face the pain later on.
For now, there is a girl that is super interested, I want to take her out but she is leaving the country at the end of the month.. maybe a possibility of coming back next summer.. so in a situation like this, what do i do? Don’t want to the ejaculate and evacuate thing that my friends tell me, it’s just sleezy and bad karma
>>
The fuck? I didn't get that red "!"

>>18591567
>It’s not a problem that I am scared to make the first move, but rather I don’t know if I want to face the pain later on.
Life's full of pain, just look at yourself and your small pain of living the "nomad" life and not having a gf.
You gotta find the right girl, and that's not on the bar.

>For now, there is a girl that is super interested, I want to take her out but she is leaving the country at the end of the month.. maybe a possibility of coming back next summer.. so in a situation like this, what do i do?
Well, it is rare that a long distance relationship works, and there is only interest and not relationship, so you could always try to take the start and see if she wants to have a relationship with you.
But I do not guarantee that you will have a nice experience with this kind of relationship.

And hey, since a girl has interest in you already, I'm pretty sure you can get more girls interested in you!
So you shouldn't feel bad when the girl says no.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.