[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Unwilling 'Plan B'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Plan.B-oneway.jpg (61KB, 1871x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Plan.B-oneway.jpg
61KB, 1871x1052px
This hot new hire at my job has been jocking me hard for the last month, which was cool.
Then I learned she's been living with a boyfriend for ±5 years, which is not cool.
Been trying to ignore her because I'm a principled man and don't play those fucking games.

I'm of the mind she forcefully made me her 'Plan B', and I ain't nobody's Plan B.

How do I tactfully handle this shit? I have no past precedent for this situation.
>>
>>18591444
stop being so fucking butthurt about shit that doesnt matter and start being an adult
>>
>>18591449

If I wanted garbage advice I'd try reddit first. Take your angsty shit and go smoke it you burnout.
>>
>>18591453
deep down youre just hurt that she didnt fall head over heels in love with you after 1 month of what was probably nothing more than awkward workplace conversion.

ask yourself why your self-esteem depends so much on what other people think of you. you piece of shit.
>>
File: abf.png (318KB, 491x334px) Image search: [Google]
abf.png
318KB, 491x334px
>>18591468

wew that projecting.
any more of that and I'll have to patent your ass and sell you to Sony.
>>
>>18591480
im not projecting, just reading the words you wrote down.

youre upset because some random thot thinks you're a plan B? why is this even an issue? what is even the problem here? the entire post just reeks of insecurity
>>
>>18591508

>im not projecting
>just reading the words you wrote down
>youre upset

I don't appear to be the one upset here, cuckednonymous.
In fact, I firmly believe the one upset here is you.
What's got you down, sport? I know a good board where you can ask questions if something's bothering you.
Try here: >>

Just make sure to link the thread so I can come in and shit post about how you need to grow up. I'll make sure to dig deep in my repressed emotional damage and make it sound good.
>>
>>18591525
lol dude your mindset is way busted. get over yourself.
>>
File: checkmate.jpg (473KB, 2060x1236px) Image search: [Google]
checkmate.jpg
473KB, 2060x1236px
>>18591530
>>
>>18591453
nigger your nonissue you came here with is fucking angsty shit. what the fuck is wrong with your pathetic faggot ass, are you 12 years old or are you an adult?
>>
>>18591453
>>18591480
>>18591525

You're a fucking master holy shit
>>
>>18591444
Do you have a fuck you smile? As in "yeah, great, now go fuck yourself" big wide shinny smile? Because you could put it to work with this grill. Just do the smile and don't say much and keep working. When the what's wrongs come just play it dumb.

If she is hunting for an idiot she'll sure move to another target. Hell, if you have some annoying co-worker you may introduce him to her so both can ruin each others lives while you just enjoy the show.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.