[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANT TO FUCK MY ROOMATE (possibly date)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 574.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
574.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
Living with two girls. One is a relative and has a boyfriend so that's off the table.

The other girl is this cute goth chick. I say goth but she might not 100% agree with that label. She's super thematic though with her clothing decor, a lot of purple and black, a lot of skulls and macabre, but it isn't like over bearing at the same time.

The thing is we barely talk, I barely know her other than very brief passing convos in the common areas. I think I heard my other roommate mention she had a boyfriend once, but I'm not sure.

I actually replaced her ex on the lease and I'm staying in the room which was his. She's very nice to me though, she's super sweet, I think we'd get along good if we just broke the ice a little more.

I'm just so lost as how to make the next move in getting to know her better and becoming better friends first before I try something as risky as making a move to fuck her or show any romantic interest at all. I'd hate to make things awkward for her seeing as it would probably make things awkward for both of us if she were to reject me, seeing as we live in the same house.

I was thinking of maybe just asking her to do something sometime together, but I don't necessarily want it to come off as I'm as I'm romantically interested.

I was thinking saying something like "I feel like we haven't completely 100% broken the ice yet. We should like do something sometime".

She's actually super into fashion design, and even has a studio in our basement. I have some button suspenders I picked up from a thrift store I can't use because I have no pants with buttons on the inside to clip them onto.

I was thinking of asking her if she can help me sew on the buttons as I'm sewing illiterate and she probably has the supplies and better know how.

The whole situation is such a tease. I'm really attracted to her. And our bedrooms are literally right beside each other. I think she might be a couple years older than me (21 m), but idk.

Give me your thoughts. thx
>>
>>18591401
Don't fuck your roommates
There's 0 reason to introduce that drama into the place you live
And there WILL be drama
>>
>>18591410
yeah you're probably right
>>
>>18591401
if youre going to fuck your roommate, you have to make it casual.

coming up with some convoluted way to initiate physical contact isnt going to do the trick. you have to be pretty clear about your intentions
>>
>>18591410
I fucked my roommate and we're peachy like 5 years later. Dated other people, never cheated, so on. I used to watch her dance with my cum dripping off her chin, but nowadays we mostly see each other when we grab coffee and gab.

I know this is the exception and that your advice is sound, just saying.
>>
Also, OP, you don't really need to announce that you're breaking the ice.

>I'm going to grab some taco bell, wanna come with?

Baby steps. Find situations where you can get her to talk to you, it doesn't have to be for long. I would suggest impersonal things at first, but the button thing isn't terrible. I'd reserve asking her to do any favors until you guys are getting closer.
>>
>>18591885
degeneracy. this is why you dont date girls with male roomates. fucjking foul.
>>
>>18591893
>Two adults living together for half a decade having protected, consensual sex sometimes is degeneracy
>>
File: 1471629365588.png (139KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471629365588.png
139KB, 400x400px
>>18591910
>not married
>not even in a committed relationship
>having sexual intercourse
>somehow NOT filthy degeneracy
>>
>>18592529
>Live together
>Manage a household together
>Manage finances together
>Fuck
Your arbitrary line of dating | not-dating doesn't really mean much
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.