[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do u deal with bitches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: jackie-chan-what-the-fuck.jpg (40KB, 530x320px) Image search: [Google]
jackie-chan-what-the-fuck.jpg
40KB, 530x320px
those that bow to people or gods these that wana polish shit up those that want shit to a bullshit standered that is olny there heads those are bitches how do u deal with them
>>
the same way i deal with people who butcher the english language, generally
>>
>>18591210
what be more discriptive
>>
File: 1485173530177.gif (393KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485173530177.gif
393KB, 720x540px
You're the bitch
>>
>>18591244
no i ant but every one haz there own defz and interpatations of wordz
>>
>>18591250
BITCH, you don't seem to understand that you are, in fact, wrong most of the time people correct you.
Instead of hoping to better yourself you instead classify those people you do not like as "bitches" and claim that you are somehow better than them.

The people who built the world you live in are these "bitches" and they deserve your respect. What have you done? What addition to our rich culture is yours? What gives you the right to act as though the world owes you consideration?
>>
>>18591268
all of humanty is trash and respect is eraned not just given out like candy on holloween and i am an anrco indidiualist so fuck sosidty
>>
>>18591268
i can olny respect those that try to tranzsend the system and there humanty and when did i say i was better then any one
>>
>>18591174
*you
*those
*want to
*standard
*only
*their
*you
>>18591230
*descriptive
>>18591250
*am not
*has
*definitions
*interpretations
*words
>>18591286
*humanity
*earned
*Halloween
*Anarcho-Individualist
*society
>>18591295
*only
*transcend
*their
*humanity
*anyone
>>
>>18591315
*u
*wana
*standerd
*olny
*there
*u
*discriptive
*ant
*haz
*defz
*interpatations
*wordz
*humanty
*eraned
*holloween
*anrco indidiualist
*sosidty
*olny
*tranzsend
*there
*humanty
*any one
>>
>>18591333
op here fuck off cunt a cunt is a careing manipulative person
>>
>>18591268
i am a self sentered person i like self centered people me my sekf and i not kids lovers or family
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.